Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONACO GRAND PRIX 2017  (Read 5831 times)
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« on: May 28, 2017, 04:22:40 PM »

much better than last year
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 04:42:39 PM by loubna » Logged
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 05:26:57 PM »

http://gabriellademonaco....-the-f1-monaco-grand-prix

Che teneri!!!!!!how sweet🌸🌸
Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 05:27:25 PM »

She looks lovely. The Casiraghis creepy.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 10:21:11 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...et-Monaco-Grand-Prix.html

I'm always surprised and pleased to see al wear his wedding ring, many men don't (some for good reasons, most for not)  Just what the heck is he looking at in that first photo?  Yikes

How much do you supposed the DM gets paid for these articles about them and our favorite mares.  I think the palaces just send them copy and they do the photos to match the pap the flying monkey flunkies feed them.  I MEAN COME ON!

"star-studded event alongside Bella Hadid and Serena Williams"
   Snare star studded....OK then

"High heels didn't put the tall princess off from strutting around the tarmac and politely posing for pictures"   

"Originally from South Africa, she shot to fame in the late 1990s for success in the Olympics."   Laughing
 guess I missed that part....do we have a thread? ROFL

"epitome of stylish, with Prince Albert II donning beige trousers and a smart blazer, shirt combination".
 It was pleated old man pants that were too long and a jacket a size too small.  I have to ask, WHY do these people not use a good tailor? Does the butler run out in the afternoon just grab something off the rack?  I notice so many just looking sloppy and cheap.   A good tailor can make  you look thin, taller and actually show an "epitome of style"  (I'm getting sugar headache just reading this sh@t)

AND WHAT THE FREAK has Serena Williams done to her face?  OMG OMG OMG it's frightening, she looks like a man JMO but WHOA 

the best for last>>>> is there a disher named Jerjudge?  Shocked   Wonder if al has used his secret police to find this writer?

"I am singlehandedly paying for this woman to abuse my TAXES and am sickened to the core fuming seething foaming disappointed dejected dejected browbeaten perplexed distraught mortified incensed shell shocked baffled appalled disgusted weary tired annoyed crestfallen deflated livid forlorn crushed spitting feathers disenchanted disillusioned disheartened and incandescent with rage!!!

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 11:53:04 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.u...et-Monaco-Grand-Prix.html

I'm always surprised and pleased to see al wear his wedding ring, many men don't (some for good reasons, most for not)  Just what the heck is he looking at in that first photo?  Yikes

How much do you supposed the DM gets paid for these articles about them and our favorite mares.  I think the palaces just send them copy and they do the photos to match the pap the flying monkey flunkies feed them.  I MEAN COME ON!

"star-studded event alongside Bella Hadid and Serena Williams"
   Snare star studded....OK then

"High heels didn't put the tall princess off from strutting around the tarmac and politely posing for pictures"  

"Originally from South Africa, she shot to fame in the late 1990s for success in the Olympics."   Laughing
 guess I missed that part....do we have a thread? ROFL

"epitome of stylish, with Prince Albert II donning beige trousers and a smart blazer, shirt combination".
 It was pleated old man pants that were too long and a jacket a size too small.  I have to ask, WHY do these people not use a good tailor? Does the butler run out in the afternoon just grab something off the rack?  I notice so many just looking sloppy and cheap.   A good tailor can make  you look thin, taller and actually show an "epitome of style"  (I'm getting sugar headache just reading this sh@t)

AND WHAT THE FREAK has Serena Williams done to her face?  OMG OMG OMG it's frightening, she looks like a man JMO but WHOA  

the best for last>>>> is there a disher named Jerjudge?  Shocked   Wonder if al has used his secret police to find this writer?

"I am singlehandedly paying for this woman to abuse my TAXES and am sickened to the core fuming seething foaming disappointed dejected dejected browbeaten perplexed distraught mortified incensed shell shocked baffled appalled disgusted weary tired annoyed crestfallen deflated livid forlorn crushed spitting feathers disenchanted disillusioned disheartened and incandescent with rage!!!

Yes we do have a thread on her swimming accomplishments - SEE HERE

loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 12:23:21 PM »

Lady Hermione

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 01:33:52 PM »

One of Charlene's best looks to date - red is totally her colour. She looks relaxed and confident.

The Casiraghi boys are looking good - Andrea looks a lot healthier than he has done for a while and he and Tatiana have a cute little family.

Tatiana style is her usual floaty schtick but it works here with the cool summer flowered design. I like Beatrice's Monaco inspired skirt.

Hope we get to see the twins next year - if not for the race (probably a bit much) but touring the pits on the Saturday.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 02:27:52 PM »

I know she showed at the Olympics but "SHOT TO FAME"?  I just thought it was over the top, nobody knew who she was before he bought her on the scene (most still don't).  She had accomplishments not "fame", JMO she sure didn't "shoot anywhere".  Roll Eyes   

She has accomplishments, the kardashians have fame.  I have a feeling she doesn't enjoy the fame and will really try to protect her children from that trap (hope so anyway).

I'm always disappointed not seeing the twins.  Isn't it awfully loud for small children...or adults for that matter?

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Purple

Large Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2017, 02:51:43 PM »

That ring on her left hand looks like my wedding band!  Wow!  Well, what can I say?  The lady's got class  Tongue
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2017, 02:52:33 AM »

^^^ really  Blink without a bra in a ligh shirt 

Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2017, 11:14:10 AM »

Wow; isn't she too young to have boobs that hang that low?

I suppose when one starves oneself into oblivion, one's royal bazooms pay the price.  Whistle
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2017, 12:04:50 PM »

I suppose when one starves oneself into oblivion, one's royal bazooms pay the price.  Whistle

Yikes

RoyalMusings

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2017, 03:23:57 PM »

That's not a good look at all.
lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2017, 04:48:36 PM »

Yikes

Is that Beatrice? She's 31, and has had a child. Trust me,  she's old enough to have sagging boobs (speaking from experience here). She definitely should have worn a bra.
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2017, 05:04:26 PM »

Yikes

Is that Beatrice? She's 31, and has had a child. Trust me,  she's old enough to have sagging boobs (speaking from experience here). She definitely should have worn a bra.

Well, to be fair sagginess or non-sagginess doesn't always have to do with age or if you've had children or not. Some of my schoolmates had sagging boobs at 14 (how do I know? Gym class) and then again there are people who don't look like Beatrice even at 60. It's down to luck, whatever you get in the gene lottery. I'm not even sure if bras help or not, exercise? Who knows. But I've always felt it is better to wear one anyway (then again, I'm not happy about showy nipples).

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: