Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria's 40th birthday  (Read 103575 times)
SummericeSwiss
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Hello everyone! :) & PLS KEEP ME OUT OF YOUR DRAMA

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: September 04, 2017, 05:36:23 AM »

Delete

I know you understand and respect my opinion, I wrote Victorias name but meant them all. I am just grumpy. It is bad days for my country and I am so upset about the policeofficer.
Typical United States. I'm not really surprised!  Icecream Sorry for your country btw!  Thumb up
Hi, SummericeSwiss, and welcome to the board.
Just a couple things:

1) Cecilia is from Sweden, not the United States. The events she mentioned (and is understandably upset about) took place in Sweden.
2) I'm not sure what you mean by, "Typical United States. I'm not really surprised!"? Thinking
Thank you very much!

And I meant that I'm from the United States, and this happens here all the time so I am never surprised!

I doubt that but welcome back

You can ask Maria or the person who saw my IP adress! Well, don't share my exact adress, but tell them that I'm definitely from the United States!

My Instagram:
Instagram.com/hrhprincesssofia
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: September 04, 2017, 05:42:02 AM »

Delete

I know you understand and respect my opinion, I wrote Victorias name but meant them all. I am just grumpy. It is bad days for my country and I am so upset about the policeofficer.
Typical United States. I'm not really surprised!  Icecream Sorry for your country btw!  Thumb up
Just a couple things:

1) Cecilia is from Sweden, not the United States. The events she mentioned (and is understandably upset about) took place in Sweden.
2) I'm not sure what you mean by, "Typical United States. I'm not really surprised!"? Thinking
Thank you very much!

And I meant that I'm from the United States, and this happens here all the time so I am never surprised!

You can ask Maria or the person who saw my IP adress! Well, don't share my exact adress, but tell them that I'm definitely from the United States!

You were from the US last time too, Timix. 

Also, IP addresses mean nothing.  One can easily spoof an IP address with any of the numerous programs out there that provide that service.
SummericeSwiss
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: September 04, 2017, 05:46:24 AM »

Delete

Just a couple things:

Thank you very much!

You were from the US last time too, Timix. 

Also, IP addresses mean nothing.  One can easily spoof an IP address with any of the numerous programs out there that provide that service.
It had my address and everything, and as far as I know, you can't spoof an address! And Maria, if you would kindly tell them where I'm from, then tell them my city & state too because they don't seem to believe me. And please don't tell them my street number or anything...

My Instagram:
SummericeSwiss
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: September 04, 2017, 06:16:16 AM »

Idk if this will even show, but here is a screenshot I took showing my location from my IP address. I censored the IP address because I read online it's dangerous for people to see it, but here is the proof you all needed!

My Instagram:
SummericeSwiss
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: September 04, 2017, 06:19:12 AM »

Idk if this will even show, but here is a screenshot I took showing my location from my IP address. I censored the IP address because I read online it's dangerous for people to see it, but here is the proof you all needed!
It didn't show. For those that want to see it, then I'll message it to you guys, or someone can show me how to do it!

Then, I can hopefully say what country I am from without being doubted!

My Instagram:
SummericeSwiss
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: September 04, 2017, 06:29:40 AM »

It didn't show. For those that want to see it, then I'll message it to you guys, or someone can show me how to do it!

[/url][/img]

My Instagram:
SummericeSwiss
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: September 04, 2017, 06:32:26 AM »

[/url][/img]
It didn't work, and that's all I'm doing. If you can't believe me, then that's your problem not mine. And please keep me out of your drama!

My Instagram:
Liza

Micro Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: September 05, 2017, 12:11:07 AM »

Usually I am very supporting when it comes to Victoria. But hearing about this party, now, does not sit well with me. We have shootings where people are killed and yesterday a policeofficer was stabbed with a knife in the neck, from behind. We have a growing number of elders who are poor, and we have elderly people starving. We have a horrible situation for hospitalworkers where doctors and nurses are threatened with rape and murder. And now the midwifes need assaultalarm because of the threats they get, and women are sent abroad to give birth for lack of beds. But of course that never happens if you are SRF member. So this party does not sit well with me. How much party does she need. I thought she was already celebrated enough at her birthday, but i seem to be mistaken. I bet the food is good tonight.

I agree whit you about the state of our country. There is an election coming up next year. It´s our only chance to change things.
(Man är desperat för det mesta över hur allt har blivit och det är ju inte bara hos oss. Hela Europa är indraget i eländet!)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 12:22:44 AM by Liza » Logged
Mab

Mini Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: September 05, 2017, 08:55:56 PM »

Maybe I have missed something, but as far as I can see, this was a private party arranged by Daniel & family/friends, at their private residence, for Victoria.  I can't see at all what's to object to in that.  Presumably Daniel paid.  Certainly Victoria had no hand in it and was apparently reluctant to have any fuss. I get the impression of her being very conscientious and aware of how her behaviour/stance would be perceived. But it shows yet again, the love and esteem that she is held in by her nearest and dearest, that they really wished to show her what she means to them by staging this.  And Victoria is not the one to throw a hissy fit because someone surprised her. 
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: September 18, 2017, 07:02:31 PM »

Looks like I wasn't the only one wondering how come they party all night long each and every time. Vic & Dan's neighbours are angry because the birthday party sounded like "a rave party" and the music was still playing loud at 10 a.m. the next day. A neighbour living 500 meters aways says: "They pretend they are quite ordinary, thoughtful people. Apparently it's just a facade. Regarding their own private habits, no consideration is taken, but you can easily disturb a smaller neighbourhood for a whole night. We should be able to expect something better from a future head of state."

I am starting to wonder if all these partying royals actually do use drugs while partying because otherwise I just can't understand how they always end up blasting the music until the next day and dancing the night away without even looking tired. Maybe that would explain why Snakey was welcomed with open arms.

https://stoppapressarna.s...-mot-victorias-dunderfest

jigmesjigga

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: September 18, 2017, 09:43:35 PM »

That sounds pretty normal. I've never lived anywhere where people didn't have blaring parties that got up the neighbors' noses at some point. You can always find at least one neighbor to complain about something.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: September 19, 2017, 02:31:40 AM »

That sounds pretty normal. I've never lived anywhere where people didn't have blaring parties that got up the neighbors' noses at some point. You can always find at least one neighbor to complain about something.

Yeah, try living next to a neighbor who mows his lawn twice a week as soon as the snow melts until when the snow flies!   Ranting Ranting  Between that and the four wheelers across the street and the neighbors' dogs (I swear those dogs have more lives than cats...)  there's enough to complain about. 

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: September 19, 2017, 01:09:57 PM »

Call me a prude but not to me. I know what a normal party is but I don't consider it normal if the party goes on over twelve hours and at a sound level that bothers people half a kilometer away. I did live next door to a guy once who had parties from four in the afternoon until noon the next day. He and his friends sang karaoke out of key for hours so loud it was impossible for anyone in the building to sleep. At some point they would wind down like they ran out of batteries, then start again full speed after a while. Turns out he was a drug dealer. I was so, so glad when he moved away (or was arrested, I don't know which). No more noise and no more prospective clients hanging around in the hallways of an otherwise respectable building.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 02:19:25 PM by Suzerain » Logged

Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: September 19, 2017, 03:18:26 PM »

Call me a prude but not to me. I know what a normal party is but I don't consider it normal if the party goes on over twelve hours and at a sound level that bothers people half a kilometer away. I did live next door to a guy once who had parties from four in the afternoon until noon the next day. He and his friends sang karaoke out of key for hours so loud it was impossible for anyone in the building to sleep. At some point they would wind down like they ran out of batteries, then start again full speed after a while. Turns out he was a drug dealer. I was so, so glad when he moved away (or was arrested, I don't know which). No more noise and no more prospective clients hanging around in the hallways of an otherwise respectable building.

Same here, this isn't normal at all. Parties like this happen rarely and when they do, they are tied to sth big, like a 40th as in this case. No one should take it as a given that neighbours regularly have loud parties.

The only way parties can go on like that is indeed only with the help of drugs. Cocaine for one will help with it and cocaine is notoriously used by "the rich and the beautiful".

I don't begrudge Vic's private bday party. The country and its people aren't that greatly off as some Swedes here note, but that really isn't a reason why anyone should cancel their private celebration of a milestone. People should rightly criticize any gauche extravagance (hired elephants or crazy stuff like that, extravagant food no one can afford etc), but to say that she shouldn't have had any party is too crass imo, she's still a human who wants to celebrate important milestones in her life with her nearest and dearest.

If the party went on like it is said, then shame on them for not respecting their neighbours. And as said before, the only way to party for many hours like that is only possible with the help of drugs.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: September 19, 2017, 05:08:38 PM »

I thought Daniel & Victoria were very close to Fred & Mary as well as Norway............................Norway was invited, but what happened to Denmark for the birthday party?Huh?Huh???
What about WA & Max???       A lot of people had very nice pay checks from their party.food, wait staff, music, decorations, flowers, taxisetc
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: