Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *Royal Ascot 2017*  (Read 30236 times)
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2017, 07:06:06 AM »

I wonder how far back the Princess Royal had to dig into her closet to unearth the -- I hate to say it -- monstrosity she wore?  She still has a great figure for a woman of her age, and looks fabulous in military uniforms and sports clothes. But her dresses often frock her over, so to speak. And this beige/brown number was, in my opinion, one of her all-time biggest losers.
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2017, 11:41:00 AM »

I like both sisters outfits but I think Bea needs a bigger hat and Eugenie needs a better bra (gym or bandeau bra doesn't have enough support)   her girls almost reached her waist  Secret

YES!!!! This was my first thought, that Eug needs a NEW BRA! Shape-wise she is very similar to my daughter, and hers don't hang down to her waist  Crazy..... DM was calling her a "fail" due to the black, but the little daisies gave it the lift it needed.

I want to like Bea's dress..... but it feels "heavy" to me, instead of light and summery
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2017, 11:41:14 AM »

YAY, Prince Michael! I always love seeing him, he brings such a touch of old-world Windsor glamour to the proceedings.

Ma Middleton's earrings are gorgeous.

Not only does Eugenie need a better bra, Zara does too.  Lots o' back bulge happening there.

:cheesy:i've learnt a new word today and i thank you! Star
 i'd rather have low boobs than back bulge if i had to chose from 2 bra malfunctions!

i don't think eugenie chose a bad bra,her mistake was putting a belt under her big boobs,so big that she probably can't lift them much higher without looking with a severe case of tonsillitis.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2017, 09:35:37 PM »

No photos yet from Day 2? Thinking
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2017, 09:56:47 PM »

Day 2

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2017, 10:06:46 PM »

Thanks Lady Adelaide Thumb up Star
Who's the plastic-looking woman w/Edward Kent?
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2017, 10:10:23 PM »

Thanks Lady Adelaide Thumb up Star
Who's the plastic-looking woman w/Edward Kent?

It's Donatella Flick  Smiley
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2017, 10:13:23 PM »

Seriously the reward for best dress goes to Camilla, that cool blue chiffony- but structured number is perfect. QEII is cute as a daisy.
Beatrice dress IMO looks silly and poor Eugenie always picks the wrong dress for her figure, which isn't that bad, really, but the bad underwear and the unflattering "under the boobs" belt make her look horrid.

BTW in that picture of the two in the carriage, doesn't it look like Bea has a black eye?

And last but of course not least: The picture of Sophie almost falling out of the carriage with that deep v-neck! You couldn't even see much her girls. Epic fail, she could have easily flashed her boobs, but failed. No wonder Kate was laughing at her, Sophie is hopeless. Didn't she realize that this was her chance to get on the Daily Mail FrontPage?Huh?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: June 21, 2017, 10:15:02 PM »

Hibou

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 21, 2017, 10:17:00 PM »

Perhaps Waity has new happy pills. 

Her income is now secure with the heir and spare ready for their balcony appearances.   As for the white lace dress, does her staff not have a list of what she wore to events in past years  -- especially ones like Ascot?  
Hibou

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2017, 10:18:26 PM »

I wonder how far back the Princess Royal had to dig into her closet to unearth the -- I hate to say it -- monstrosity she wore?  She still has a great figure for a woman of her age, and looks fabulous in military uniforms and sports clothes. But her dresses often frock her over, so to speak. And this beige/brown number was, in my opinion, one of her all-time biggest losers.

It does look like a period costume piece, so may be she just dug it out of a palace closet?  It's a shame because with her figure, she could wear any designer and look fabulous.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 21, 2017, 10:54:16 PM »

I like Sophie's and Eugenie's outfits. The lazy - er - lacy Duchess's inflated bun is getting ridiculous. Looks like it has been blown up with an air pump (misunderstood "blow dry"?).

Princess Anne has a good figure but this dress is horrible.      
Zara needs to go to Anne's closet and do her us a BIG favor by making this disappear forever.
No - Do not give this to Mia to play dress-up.  Nono

onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2017, 11:15:46 PM »

I don't find Anne's dress horrible but it is indeed old fashioned. It would be great in the set of Downton Abbey or Seis Hermanas.

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2017, 11:23:56 PM »

Day 2

I love the Queen's sunny yellow!      Maybe I am an old soul but I love the brooches she wears!  Secret I usually only put them in my hair.

Camilla looks wonderful in that pretty blue!   The wonderful lightness of the fabric is perfect. Yesterday's necklace was fabulous but this one is   not bad either.     Grin   Camilla is most definitely a jewellry lover and I would love to snoop through her jewel cases.   Yes

Anne looks better today. 

Not too thrilled with Sophie's choices, kind of plain and drab.  Just a difference in personal preference.

Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2017, 11:24:45 PM »

I don't find Anne's dress horrible but it is indeed old fashioned. It would be great in the set of Downton Abbey or Seis Hermanas.

I love that she's thrifty though.  She never buys anything new.  She must look at her sisters-in law and niece-in-law and think why on Earth they spend thousands a year on clothes and hats.  

I'm not a fan of the material on Sophie's dress but I am loving her hat.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: