Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Abu Dhabi princesses convicted in Belgium of human trafficking  (Read 2187 times)
FancyNancy

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« on: June 24, 2017, 02:38:35 AM »

...but end up with very lenient sentences IMO.  Here's a link to the story:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40380071

DejaVu

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 07:18:27 PM »

I have followed the case in the media and heard about the court decision in the morning. I got furious (like the times before), when I read again how the women have been treated,  verbally harrassed and given names by their employers ("cow" was the nicest one, worse the others).

I fear, even a drastic sentence would not change these princesses' world view and self conception of feeling superiour to their fellow humans. And I really regret that it's not possible to get hold of them and give them a piece of my mind ...

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 02:32:45 AM »

I fear, even a drastic sentence would not change these princesses' world view and self conception of feeling superiour to their fellow humans. And I really regret that it's not possible to get hold of them and give them a piece of my mind ...
True,most of the gulf royals (not all) are full of them selves and arrogant and think they onw the world and everybody with their money

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: