Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Regular Dutch guy marries Malaysian princess  (Read 8266 times)
Lizardcandy

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2017, 05:41:26 PM »

She looks very beautiful with her hair down  Thumb up

she looks gorgeous! She has really strong features but she's a beautiful woman. They're going to have some gorgeous children! Both really pleasant looking people Smiley
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2017, 09:16:58 PM »

Can you imagine having the sultan of Brunei at your wedding? I mean, what does he do when he's looking at the gift registry --"Hmmm, I think I'll just have these things done over in solid gold."   
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2020, 02:06:32 PM »

https://www.nu.nl/achterk...rden-van-eerste-kind.html

Malaysian princess and Dutch man became parents of first child

The Malaysian princess Aminah, who is married to Dennis Verbaas, originally from Lisse (red: a town in the Netherlands), became parents for the first time. This is evident from photos shared by Prince Tunku Idris, Aminah's brother, on Wednesday.

The child has been given the name Majlis Berandam Surai. It is not yet known whether it is a boy or a girl.

The pictures show that Tunku Idris is holding his nephew/niece and are busy with the 'cukur jambul' ceremony. Hereby the baby is cut for the first time. The intention is for the entire family to come together for this ceremony. The child is often between 40 and 44 days old.

Verbaas and Aminah, the only daughter of Sultan Ibrahim of the Malaysian state of Johor, married in August 2017.

Her ceremonies included her father, relatives and close friends. The parents of Dennis Verbaas and his brother and sister also attended the ceremony.

https://www.instagram.com...BhvN/?utm_source=ig_embed

« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 02:13:55 PM by Principessa » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: