Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2017 Red Cross ball  (Read 16623 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2017, 07:53:11 PM »

She looks very statuesque but the style isn't the best for her and it could have been fitted better too. Charlene's body is pretty amazing IMO but this doesn't show it off very well.

Monica Belucci is an Italian actress and model. She is fabulous IMO but looks uncharacteristicly messy here. A shame, she usually just stuns.
Lizardcandy

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2017, 07:57:11 PM »

on the flipside, at least she's aiming for dramatic! She doesn't always play it safe, and it makes for interesting and dynamic appearances. I always look forward to seeing what her style will be in events. She's unique in that she can pull of very edgy rocker looks, as well as more conservative looks. Unfortunately in contrast, Albert looks like he's selling ice cream. I'm not sure i understand his style at all :/
Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2017, 07:59:00 PM »

She looks very statuesque but the style isn't the best for her and it could have been fitted better too. Charlene's body is pretty amazing IMO but this doesn't show it off very well.

Monica Belucci is an Italian actress and model. She is fabulous IMO but looks uncharacteristicly messy here. A shame, she usually just stuns.

the close up of monica belluci was so lovely, I didn't realise the woman wearing the gothic tablecloth in the previous picture was her also. Not a great look
Ktc

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2017, 08:03:14 PM »

I appreciate that the structure is trying to give her that hourglass shape. But I think broad shouldered ladies have trouble pulling off a strapless dress because it makes their shoulders look even broader and like a linebacker.
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2017, 08:23:26 PM »

Precisely  Thumb up
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2017, 09:11:08 PM »

you are right, but why should she camouflage it? That's her body, and she cannot change that. The difference to Mary, that Char didn't starve herself to death to make her body look different. She didn't change her figure.

Her insecurity, living in vain Monaco, was her irregular teeth and her face. She was insecure about her looks, hence all the unfortunate plastic sugeries. If she would have left her face alone, and if done something, fixing her teeth, that would have sufficed. But alas that's what we have today.

So she looks better, more proportioned?  Wink
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2017, 12:17:21 AM »

She has shown more than once that she doesn't have any problem regarding her large shoulders if so good for her, but the jumpsuit was a total disaster IMHO. The red dress look so much better on her. I'm surprised because I believe it's the first time we see her with a tan - she's clearly enjoying the beach with her kids  Beer

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2017, 12:57:49 PM »

don't like her outfit, generally i don't like versace style too tawdry for my taste, and in more the shape doesn't suit charlene, but it's nice that she isn't afraid to try different styles  Smiley
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2017, 02:12:14 PM »

don't like her outfit, generally i don't like versace style too tawdry for my taste, and in more the shape doesn't suit charlene, but it's nice that she isn't afraid to try different styles  Smiley

Yes, I like this about Charlene's fashion choices too.
Lynette

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2017, 06:47:45 PM »

I can't imagine myself wearing her outfit and with that hair style but...everything is perfect on her!!!!

lothwen

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2017, 11:20:24 PM »

I like the jumpsuit in theory,  but I think it needs to be about a size bigger on top
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2017, 01:00:43 PM »

I don't mind her doing the edgy thing - she usually can pull it off. But the fact that her skin puckers the back from the corset/tailoring?  Crap  Dead Besides, how can she breathe in that thing?

I don't follow Monaco all that much these days, but the Red Cross ball is always good for a trainwreck or two.

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2017, 01:06:33 PM »

" how can she breathe in that thing?"

Yikes  forget breathing, how does she go to the loo?  That's why I didn't like jumpsuits way back in my disco days, you have to undress and then leave it laying on the dirty floor  Dead I MEAN YUCK!  Of course being a princess maybe she doesn't go to the loo  Wink

I've never liked her Brigitte Nielsen look, she's tried it several times.  The hair, the boobs total copy  Snare.  I like the jumpsuit, if it were fitted better it would be a real winner JMO

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2017, 01:33:04 PM »

Yikes  forget breathing, how does she go to the loo?  That's why I didn't like jumpsuits way back in my disco days, you have to undress and then leave it laying on the dirty floor  Dead I MEAN YUCK!  Of course being a princess maybe she doesn't go to the loo  Wink

I've never liked her Brigitte Nielsen look, she's tried it several times.  The hair, the boobs total copy  Snare.  I like the jumpsuit, if it were fitted better it would be a real winner JMO

Do you really want to know..? Just because I've got experience with corsets. The skin puckering in the back looks worse than it feels. Naturally when you pull the laces tight, the skin is going to do that because the skin cannot magically shrink to a couple of sizes smaller. It doesn't really hurt though. As for breathing, depending on how tight it is, you can breathe but obviously you need to breath a bit differently.

As for the loo... well, the problem is you need to tuck your undies underneath the corset. And yes you can perform normally when in the loo. It might be a bit more difficult with wiping but if you've ever had a sore back, you know how that is anyway.

Corsets are pretty nice if you want that hourglass figure (and if you have a bad back like I do). They also help you keep slim as you cannot eat large meals wearing them. As for squishing the inner organs, it's not any more dangerous than when a baby moves your inner organs about and returns back to normal when you take it off.

Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2017, 10:41:29 PM »

Yikes  forget breathing, how does she go to the loo?  That's why I didn't like jumpsuits way back in my disco days, you have to undress and then leave it laying on the dirty floor  Dead I MEAN YUCK!  Of course being a princess maybe she doesn't go to the loo  Wink

I've never liked her Brigitte Nielsen look, she's tried it several times.  The hair, the boobs total copy  Snare.  I like the jumpsuit, if it were fitted better it would be a real winner JMO
I am quite sure that there is a specific private bathroom that no one else has access to, other than the Royals at these things.

I would have enjoyed this better had it been a gown. If it were the exact same fabric and beading and silhouette, with sparkly  fringe necklace  I would have totally loved it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: