Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: William and Kate visit Sweden (January 30-31)  (Read 93222 times)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: February 08, 2018, 10:55:19 PM »

AFAIK the negotiations between the EU and the U.K. takes place in Brussels with a EU delegation negotiating for the EU. So while someone somewhere may think it might sway the negotiations sending various younger royals around in Europe, it obviously only has a minuscule effect on the negotiations, especially when the U.K. themselves are actively going for a hard Brexit. I guess they could also be sent to counteract the effects of this? A sort of “please, don’t forget about us once we sever the ties” apology tour Thinking That would sort of make more sense to me, even though I pity the Brits then. I think everyone in the EU would much prefer they stay than go.

Considering the complete disorder on our side it sounds about right that we may send W&K to negotiate.  Crap

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: