Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine and Chris expecting third child  (Read 37384 times)
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2017, 07:24:21 PM »

Hope she will have a girl and call her Emma (after the godmother). So could now Victoria please announce Nr 3 2 days before the christening of her brother's child  Whistle

I like how you think Trier1 Champagne Star

It's funny, earlier this month my daughter announced baby #3, also due in March, and her oldest is a girl and second is a boy. So I will have lots of reason to celebrate next spring as I feel very sympathetic with Madde as if she was one of my own daughters.

My daughter announced when she did because she is always so sick that it's hard to keep that secret, poor girl. I will be spending lots of time with them to help both mommy and daddy out, and also so the other little ones get lots of love while they go through this change in their family.

Congratulations! And how nice for them it must be to have a grandmother close to help them out Smiley

Thank you, Maria. My granddaughter is almost 6, I go over to their house and have sleep-overs with her, which we both love. I'm very blessed <3
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2017, 09:25:46 AM »

Addies so nice news! Mybest wishes for a safe and easy pregnancy for your daughter!

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: February 23, 2018, 06:20:10 PM »

Some gossip (most likely untrue, but anyway): https://stoppapressarna.s...-chockade-av-chris-beslut

Hänt Extra writes that Chris wants to name their baby ”Natascha”. At first, Madeleine wasn't a fan of the name, but has started to like it now. CG and Silvia, however, are furious with Chris and think the name is not appropriate for a Swedish royal.

Chris has an older half-sister named Natascha, btw.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: February 23, 2018, 06:24:24 PM »

And yet, the future queen of Sweden is called Estelle. Um, nope.

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: February 23, 2018, 06:40:40 PM »

Some gossip (most likely untrue, but anyway): https://stoppapressarna.s...-chockade-av-chris-beslut

Hänt Extra writes that Chris wants to name their baby ”Natascha”. At first, Madeleine wasn't a fan of the name, but has started to like it now. CG and Silvia, however, are furious with Chris and think the name is not appropriate for a Swedish royal.

That’s not fair, the baby will be far on the succession line and is his kid, the name is beautiful, like Harley said Estelle is not a Swedish name and she will be the future queen, why everybody gives so much hard time to this couple for ridiculous stuff is beyond my comprehension  No
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 07:33:41 PM by Coya » Logged

AgustaBeata

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: February 23, 2018, 06:48:26 PM »

Okay, I’m hoping for a baby Natascha if that’s true. I don’t get that discussion at all. Who cares if the name is royal or not? The future queens name is Estelle, the train with only royal names left six years ago  Roll Eyes
Clara
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: February 23, 2018, 06:58:17 PM »

And yet, the future queen of Sweden is called Estelle. Um, nope.

Star  Star Star Star Star

(I can't actually star your post from my phone, consider a spiritual star  Wink )

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: February 23, 2018, 07:05:34 PM »

That does not go with their present line of naming ... Well, they survived Estelle for the heir, so if it is Natascha, they will survive 
Natascha was a fashionable name in Germany in the 1970s - and this has seized since.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: February 23, 2018, 07:09:31 PM »

That's ridiculous, perhaps as a second name, but as Miss Marple said that does not go with their line of naming.
minimoos

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: February 23, 2018, 08:43:28 PM »

I just said in the Cambridge Fetus the Third thread that I’m a fan of naming babies ‘family names,’ but I’m not a fan of naming a child after an aunt or uncle, especially living. There are so many other lovely (royal or not!) names available.
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: February 23, 2018, 09:51:06 PM »

I just said in the Cambridge Fetus the Third thread that I’m a fan of naming babies ‘family names,’ but I’m not a fan of naming a child after an aunt or uncle, especially living. There are so many other lovely (royal or not!) names available.

It's funny though with names and traditions in cultures, in some it's frowned upon to name children after a living relative or person and in others it's frowned upon to name them after a deceased... Arguments being that Death or the Angel of Death might make a mistake between the two living, because they have the same name and take the wrong one; whilst some say don't name them after a deceased (ancestor), as they might or will have the same fate.... Interestingly some people indeed have had the same fate as their (ancestral) namesake....  Thinking

Anyway, looking forward to Bernadotte-O'Neill n°3, I think they've chosen beautiful and good names so far, I'm hopeful they'll choose another good one! Smiley
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2018, 09:15:38 PM »

Someone is claiming the baby has arrived this afternoon :

https://www.instagram.com...-by=duchessmeghanofsussex

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2018, 09:45:18 PM »

Someone is claiming the baby has arrived this afternoon :

https://www.instagram.com...-by=duchessmeghanofsussex

There's nothing on the Swedish Court website yet...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: March 01, 2018, 09:47:53 PM »

I'm side-eyeing this insta account so hard...
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: March 01, 2018, 10:19:53 PM »

In the comments, the owner of the account claims that his/her girlfriend works at the royal palace and she told him/her. I think it's too risky to go public with that kind of info.

When is her due day? Do we know?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: