Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine and Chris expecting third child  (Read 41390 times)
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2017, 07:40:04 PM »

Silvia has commented on Madeleine's pregnancy.

How she reacted when Madeleine revealed the happy news:
- It was wonderful!
- This is like Christmas Eve for me.

Expressen asked Silvia 'How does it look like grandmother again?'
- It's clear that it feels great fun. We are extremely happy. But, we would have liked to wait a little longer to tell.  That was also what Princess Madeleine and Chris wanted. It's a bit early yet. 
Queen Silvia points out that Madeleine's pregnancy had begun to sip out to the public so they released the information.
- It will be so much calmer for the mother if you wait a little longer. But yes, now it's as it is. It has come out "somehow". We hope, of course, that it will be fine. Princess Madeleine feels good and it's beautiful.

http://www.expressen.se/n...vi-hade-velat-vanta-lite/
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2017, 07:43:02 PM »

The way Silvia said 'This is like Christmas Eve for me' and 'it's beautiful' is very sweet   
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2017, 07:59:48 PM »

- It was wonderful!

- It's clear that it feels great fun. We are extremely happy. But, we would have liked to wait a little longer to tell.  That was also what Princess Madeleine and Chris wanted. It's a bit early yet. 
Queen Silvia points out that Madeleine's pregnancy had begun to sip out to the public so they released the information.
- It will be so much calmer for the mother if you wait a little longer. But yes, now it's as it is. It has come out "somehow". We hope, of course, that it will be fine. Princess Madeleine feels good and it's beautiful.

I wonder who let it slip  Snare  Thinking

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2017, 08:14:05 PM »

Lovely news. Always happy to hear of a wanted new arrival. Health and happiness to the family.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2017, 08:19:04 PM »

Congratulations to Madeleine and Chris. Terrific news.  Champagne

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2017, 08:26:39 PM »

How wonderful! Ssss must be ready to spit being upstaged TWICE!

hehe  

First Madeleine giving birth to the King's first grandson les than TWO DAYS after her wedding, then Victoria's long-awaited second pregnancy happening right when she was expecting her firstborn...Now, Madeleine's third announced just before she delivers her second child...

Royal-born Sisters unite !!! Superman

Exactly what I thought too!! Kind of hilarious that Sof just never gets the pregnancy/ baby spotlight to herself! 

But anyway, I'm very happy for C&M! Congrats to the family!  Champagne

On how the news "slipped".. I heard today on TV that Madde was with girlfriends at a restaurant and told them, a reporter supposedly sat at the table next to them and that's how the news apparently got out. I doubted this story very much, because I couldn't believe that Madde, having spent all her life with media, would be so careless to rely big news in a public setting instead of a private one, but with Swedish media & Silvia now confirming that the news came out sooner than it was supposed to, I think that the TV segment was after all correct. Still can't believe that Madeleine would tell big news in such a public space!  Crazy
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2017, 08:33:31 PM »

On how the news "slipped".. I heard today on TV that Madde was with girlfriends at a restaurant and told them, a reporter supposedly sat at the table next to them and that's how the news apparently got out. I doubted this story very much, because I couldn't believe that Madde, having spent all her life with media, would be so careless to rely big news in a public setting instead of a private one, but with Swedish media & Silvia now confirming that the news came out sooner than it was supposed to, I think that the TV segment was after all correct. Still can't believe that Madeleine would tell big news in such a public space!  Crazy

Madeleine and Chris were out with her friends at Kasai restaurant in Stockholm on Saturday night. So that story could potentially be true:

Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2017, 09:13:00 PM »

- It was wonderful!

I was wondering the same. And we didn't know about such rumours, did we? Thinking
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2017, 09:17:00 PM »

hehe  

First Madeleine giving birth to the King's first grandson les than TWO DAYS after her wedding, then Victoria's long-awaited second pregnancy happening right when she was expecting her firstborn...Now, Madeleine's third announced just before she delivers her second child...

Exactly what I thought too!! Kind of hilarious that Sof just never gets the pregnancy/ baby spotlight to herself! 

Oh, thank you. Well, sometimes Madeleine doesn't seem to be very clever in such things. Remember the open baby wishlist which revealed Leonore's due date and gender?
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2017, 09:23:51 PM »

- It was wonderful!

I was wondering the same. And we didn't know about such rumours, did we? Thinking

I can only guessSssss who was letting it Sssslip. Blabbing about this kind of news is towards the bottom of things you can possibly do to someone. We were forced to announce a pregnancy way too early because of this & then we unfortunately lost that baby, I'll be truly disgusted if the same would happen to M.

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2017, 09:25:35 PM »

Oh, thank you. Well, sometimes Madeleine doesn't seem to be very clever in such things. Remember the open baby wishlist which revealed Leonore's due date and gender?

I think it's quite harsh to say that it's stupid to enjoy sitting at a restaurant, telling your friends you're expecting What, she has to stay locked up in a castle to have something close to a normal life? If so, she's not get paid enough!
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2017, 09:44:57 PM »

hehe  

Yikes I didn't know about any royal forums at that time, so missed that one completely! Crikey! With what shop was the wishlist?

Well, Sofia has her media connections, that's for sure, but her blabbing can imo only have a negative effect on her, shared spotlight and if sth were unfortunately to happen then M would have sympathy (I hope), so not so good after all for Sofia.. Though I know that Madeleine is the most disliked by the public out of the 3 Bernadotte siblings, but still I don't think that Sof blabbing would do too much good for her (but I would expect some papers to drag C&M through the mud soonish, because "more cost" etc, which in their case isn't quite true if I'm correct with what I've learnt since following them).
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2017, 09:52:08 PM »

I think it's quite harsh to say that it's stupid to enjoy sitting at a restaurant, telling your friends you're expecting What, she has to stay locked up in a castle to have something close to a normal life? If so, she's not get paid enough!

Every move Madeleine makes is criticised and pulled apart.  I don't get it.  Some people get away with things that need criticism and here's Madeleine, just trying to live her life. She was just out at dinner with friends - what could be more normal than meeting up with friends and sharing everyone's news? 
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2017, 09:56:59 PM »

Madeleine and Chris get an disproportionately unbalanced media portrayal so I just want to say to this lovely baby news another  Champagne

They deserve very many positive vibes and celebration  Hug
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 10:06:15 PM by Phina » Logged
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2017, 10:15:42 PM »

Every move Madeleine makes is criticised and pulled apart.  I don't get it.  Some people get away with things that need criticism and here's Madeleine, just trying to live her life. She was just out at dinner with friends - what could be more normal than meeting up with friends and sharing everyone's news? 

Truly, the problem is just that people in the public eye (esp at times when they are constantly in the news, during calmer times perhaps not so much) have to be more careful than average Jane & Joe. It is a shame that she can't just get out & about like most people (I do have a soft spot for her I must say), but one of the downsides is that she has to be careful..

Madeleine and Chris get an disproportionately unbalanced media portrayal so I just want to say to this lovely baby news another  Champagne

They deserve very many positive vibes and celebration  Hug

I agree, they are one of the few people in the public eye (or more to the point: royals) that I care about and am genuinely happy about good news such as this!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: