Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Isabella 10 years  (Read 17712 times)
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2017, 04:52:35 AM »

She looks very relaxed in these photos, I am sure the photographer was easy to work with.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2017, 03:58:34 PM »

I hate that she's wearing makeup. She's just a girl, it's far too early to push the pretty princess agenda, especially when her mother's issues with her are already so obvious.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2017, 04:17:26 PM »

I hate that she's wearing makeup. She's just a girl, it's far too early to push the pretty princess agenda, especially when her mother's issues with her are already so obvious.

I agree ... but just a bit for her celebratory photoshop (maybe ok).
And whenever we see Isabella, she's usually without make up (unlike Mor).
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2017, 04:23:17 PM »

I don't see much make up there. Lip gloss maybe? Maybe she wanted to wear it herself. It's not like she's wearing mascara, eyeliner and all that stuff (which I've seen sometimes as young as eight-year-olds wear) so I'd give it a pass.

When my niece was nine, she wished for a girl's makeup set for Christmas. She did not want to make a fuss about it (she is a bit of a tomboy) and we were told not to pay any attention to the fact she got makeup because she's sensitive about it. She does not normally wear anything of course but we suspect it was so she could experiment when she wants to. There's some eye shadow and lip gloss and that's about it, not sure about blush.

Oh and by the way, did you know that they photoshop everyone's school pictures nowadays? Even kids as young as six or something like that get their photos photoshopped by default. I was a bit shocked to hear that. What happened to having pimples or the occasional scratch on your face? And what about those photos taken when you had just been sick and looked dreadful? No more I guess.

Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2017, 04:57:19 PM »

I don't see much make up there. Lip gloss maybe? Maybe she wanted to wear it herself. It's not like she's wearing mascara, eyeliner and all that stuff (which I've seen sometimes as young as eight-year-olds wear) so I'd give it a pass.

When my niece was nine, she wished for a girl's makeup set for Christmas. She did not want to make a fuss about it (she is a bit of a tomboy) and we were told not to pay any attention to the fact she got makeup because she's sensitive about it. She does not normally wear anything of course but we suspect it was so she could experiment when she wants to. There's some eye shadow and lip gloss and that's about it, not sure about blush.

Oh and by the way, did you know that they photoshop everyone's school pictures nowadays? Even kids as young as six or something like that get their photos photoshopped by default. I was a bit shocked to hear that. What happened to having pimples or the occasional scratch on your face? And what about those photos taken when you had just been sick and looked dreadful? No more I guess.

I don't see the issue myself. She looks completely natural/healthy glow that a girl her age just has without wearing anything. If she's actually got anything on it's far from an inappropriate JonBenet/Pagent Queen amount. 10 is a completely normal age for a girl to start showing interest in their hair & exploring moms make up box.

I know Mary is very Mommy Dearest but I think they kept this very age appropriate.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2017, 03:28:56 AM »

She is wearing mascara.  It's noticeable on her top lashes.  She also has a bit of shiny eyeshadow in the center of each lower eyelid.  I also see what appears to be light blush.  In addition to that, she's not wearing lip gloss.  She appears to be wearing a nude matte lipstick.
Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2017, 04:10:05 AM »

Better than when I experimented with makeup at age 10-11, where I thought bright blue eyeshadow ALL OVER my eyelid to my eyebrow was awesome. 

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2017, 05:53:08 AM »

Better than when I experimented with makeup at age 10-11, where I thought bright blue eyeshadow ALL OVER my eyelid to my eyebrow was awesome. 

I'm pretty sure a makeup artist did that.  A ten year old wouldn't know the shiny eye shadow in the center of the lid trick.  This is beautifully-applied makeup; dramatically unlike the Wet n'Wild garbage I applied with a trowel when I was playing around with makeup for fun at her age.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2017, 09:26:23 AM »

I'm pretty sure a makeup artist did that.  A ten year old wouldn't know the shiny eye shadow in the center of the lid trick.  This is beautifully-applied makeup; dramatically unlike the Wet n'Wild garbage I applied with a trowel when I was playing around with makeup for fun at her age.

Oh Wet n' Wild! We all thought we were so cool with that stuff!

Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2017, 10:52:09 PM »

Star  Ellie and pixiecat
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2017, 07:37:58 AM »

Izzy is a lovely looking little girl and because she shares Fred's rather feminine and delicate appearance I think she will be a stunner when she is an adult.
I've always thought that as well. I hope her loving Mor Dead doesn't make her life difficult because of it.

Sadly I think that is a given .  No

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2017, 06:12:41 PM »

Star  Ellie and pixiecat

Beer Star
Ursiana
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2018, 07:20:59 PM »

Beautiful girl .
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2018, 04:17:59 AM »

I agree. She has grown into a very pretty girl Smiley

She really has.  She was an awkward and rather homely baby/toddler, but as she's aged, she's become very pretty. 

Actually, none of the Derf kids were very cute as babies/toddlers.   Thinking  Vinnie was cute, but X, Is, and Josie were really homely.  As they've aged, they've gotten cuter. 
Izzy transformation is amazing ! Like the ugly duckling who became pretty ! She was pushed aside by her mom, ashamed of her vilain little girl. She will be prettier than the botoxed mommy, soon.  ::banana: Jumping
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2018, 10:29:47 AM »

Prettier and unlike Mummy dearest, she's a royal born princess who cannot lose her status by divorce... Halo
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: