Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 12/10: National Day of Spain 2017  (Read 3682 times)
genever

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2017, 07:52:42 PM »

I honestly love her suit, although I presume Camilla is already on the phone finding out where to get this fabulous tweedy country chic.

The jacket is really nice but imo the skirt is ugly, either because of the shape or the length or (especially) the embroidery - I'm not sure. Letizia looks nice. I'm glad she kept her hair long enough for this sort of style. The girls are as pretty as ever and I hope they too will try different hair styles at different times.

ETA and how frivolous of me it seems to post about clothes and hair and then read about the death of the pilot. How awful for his family and his colleagues.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 08:00:13 PM by genever » Logged

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2017, 09:45:38 PM »

Felipe and Letizia's faces say it all - during the reception Rajoy and the Minister of Defense informed them that one of the airplanes that participated in the military parade just some minutes ago crashed on its way back to the military base in Albacete. The pilot wasn't able to eject and died  Cry

"The young man had married his girlfriend four years ago and a few weeks ago the couple had their first child.

According to Albacete Diario, his wife, along with the baby, was waiting for him at the air base and witnessed the accident so she had to be attended to because a panic attack due to know that it was her husband."  Nerves  Cry
this is sooo sad,really sad.
i am sorry for his family.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2017, 10:21:31 PM »

Horrible, poor young man and poor family.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2017, 12:02:27 AM »

I was at work trying to catch the first pics of the reception when I saw the article about the pilot  Cry poor man.

On a happier note: Leti looked great but her outfit was too "autumn" for such a warm weather in Madrid. I love her brooch 
Leti's clutch is an old one by Varela. Her heels are also repeats by Nina Ricci. Her suit reminds me a lot of something Melania Trump wore a couple of months ago.
Leo and Sofia looked great  Smiley

semana

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2017, 12:20:13 AM »

desvisitiendo a letizia

Hola!

twitter

Felipe greeting Rajoy

Felipe greeting the Minister of Defense, María Dolores de Cospedal

Letizia greeting the President of Madrid's community, Cristina Cifuentes and Felipe greeting Manuela Carmena, the mayor of Madrid

At the Royal Palace for the reception

CR

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2017, 12:25:09 AM »

Daily Mail http://www.dailymail.co.u...-national-day-Madrid.html

More pics https://josepgegundez.pho...JnF9.tnY/C000068aKG.mLQJ0

Elena and Victoria https://josepgegundez.pho...V1mnEs5c/C000068aKG.mLQJ0

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2017, 12:26:49 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: