Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nobel Prize Awards 2017  (Read 32578 times)
Ellie

Warned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2017, 10:59:26 AM »

I read on Tumblr that Madde won't be at the banquet just the King's dinner and award ceremony due to pregnancy related back pain. Poor Madde. I was looking forward to seeing her.
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2017, 11:42:33 AM »

I read on Tumblr that Madde won't be at the banquet just the King's dinner and award ceremony due to pregnancy related back pain. Poor Madde. I was looking forward to seeing her.

She'll still be there both days. I believe the award ceremony is before the banquet and the King's dinner is the next day.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2017, 04:22:20 PM »

She'll still be there both days. I believe the award ceremony is before the banquet and the King's dinner is the next day.

Congratulations on your 4500 posts, MD!   Star Champagne
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2017, 06:04:38 AM »

Whoa MD, congrats! Beer
I was encouraged by seeing Christina out and about with CG & Silvia on the 6th, hoping to see her in the five-button on the 10th!
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2017, 11:43:56 AM »

Whoa MD, congrats! Beer
I was encouraged by seeing Christina out and about with CG & Silvia on the 6th, hoping to see her in the five-button on the 10th!

I just read that Christina plans to attend the banquet too, I'm so glad she is feeling stronger at the moment  Champagne
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2017, 12:05:12 PM »

Congratulations for your 4.500 posts!!!!!!!!!

LMVDA

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2017, 12:59:13 PM »

Part of the table of honour for the banquet:

Why does Sofia gets to seat between two laureates??? And for example Chris and Daniel, or even Carl Philip seat between partners of the laureates

I get that all of them, laureates or partners, are very accomplished people, but if Sofia really has to attend, they could at least put the laureates with people who have something interesting to talk to them during the ~8 hours of duration of the banquet

I get that there must exist a protocol to do the seating, but they could circle around it, so that the laureates don't get stuck with her, and seat with Daniel or Chris Sad

Eliza B

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2017, 02:45:35 PM »

Part of the table of honour for the banquet:

Why does Sofia gets to seat between two laureates??? And for example Chris and Daniel, or even Carl Philip seat between partners of the laureates

I get that all of them, laureates or partners, are very accomplished people, but if Sofia really has to attend, they could at least put the laureates with people who have something interesting to talk to them during the ~8 hours of duration of the banquet

I get that there must exist a protocol to do the seating, but they could circle around it, so that the laureates don't get stuck with her, and seat with Daniel or Chris Sad

As most laureates are men they will be seated next to Sofia over the years,  and their partners next to the princes. The seating chart goes boy-girl-boy etc.
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2017, 02:53:53 PM »

That explains why the king himself gets seated between two partners. I pity the poor Laureates seated next to Sofia, I can only imagine what they will talk about with her.  Nerves
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2017, 04:45:17 PM »

The Swedish Court needs to update the seating chart:

H.R.H Princess Sofia, Laureate in Grifting 2017

This chick seriously needs an award for her world class playing. It amazes me how anyone can go from being a teenage nude model & reality show star to an HRH Princess sitting at the head table of the Nobels.  Dead

Katestolemyname

Micro Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2017, 04:53:02 PM »

Madde not attending probably means more tiaras for the snake to pick from?:/

This must be her golden moment. With Madde not attending seated between these two.

She probably feels like the prettiest girl in the room.
Phina

Medium Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2017, 05:38:39 PM »

Madde not attending probably means more tiaras for the snake to pick from?:/

This must be her golden moment. With Madde not attending seated between these two.

She probably feels like the prettiest girl in the room.

Madeleine will still get all of her tiara choices before Sofia because Madeleine is attending the tiara events.  She's just going home before dinner.  Last time Madeleine layered up by wearing the Connaught as a necklace so it'll be interesting to see what happens!  I think Sofia should stick with her modified wedding tiara.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2017, 05:53:18 PM »

Can you even imagine being someone who has discovered something that literally changes the way we understand how the universe was formed, or develops something that ends a horrible disease forever and then you find that as a reward they've sat you next to Miss Slitz?   Laugh bounce Laughing  Or next to Prince Greaseball McPlagiarizer?  

Although, maybe this will inspire them to develop a cure for herpes, or to create a program that gives women everywhere more access to education and career training.  Tongue
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 06:12:20 PM by pixiecat » Logged
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2017, 06:11:01 PM »

She had access to education, she just didn't want to use it. I would be offended as a Noble Prize winner if I had to sit next to her or to CP.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2017, 06:16:57 PM »

She had access to education, she just didn't want to use it. I would be offended as a Noble Prize winner if I had to sit next to her or to CP.

I just can't even imagine what they have to say to their dinner partners.  "Oh, you discovered a radiation belt in a planet's magnetic field?  So cool!  I drive my car really fast around a track and sometimes I go boom.  It makes a big sound.  Oh, look over there!  Something shiny.  OOooooooohhhhh.  Heeeheheeeee boobies."

"Oh, you discovered molecular mechanisms that control a body's internal clock?  Is that like something to do with sleep?  When I lived in NY, I loved to sleep.  My boyfriend and I used to get so annoyed when his two year old would interrupt us in bed because the little brat needed to eat.  Too bad you weren't there to fix that kid's internal clock." 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: