for Arturo and Phina. Thanks for the follow up!
And here are my two cents :
- Snake (who has wine in front of her, so not pregnant maybe?) : ugly woman inside and out, I will never ever have something nice to say about her, even if she wears the most gorgeous gowns ans tiaras... her behaviour ruins everything for me. And poor little her, when she upgrades her wedding tiara (which always seems to come straight from Claire's, with diamonds, emeralds or pearls on it), Madeleine brings out all the amethysts set and Victoria wears the aquamarine tiara for the first time
- Christina : good to see her, she's very poised and the tiara... not a fan but it seems so glittery on her, maybe because of the white hair?
- Silvia : a little disappointed by her sartorial choice... I like the clean lines but I find her dress too simple fo Nobels, last year the lines were simple too but the fabric was very sparkly
- Madeleine : I think she's one of the few who can make work a messy updo with a tiara. The dress... I don't like the hemline, I find it too short. The bodice is gorgeous and at first, I didn't see the purple sequins who match beautifully with her parure and her tiara. She rocks the amethysts, no doubt about that.
- Victoria : the last but not least! I find the colour appropriate, this icy blue is very Frozen like so it works for me in this pre-Christmas period. About her bared arms, I don't mind, she was sleeveless last year (H&M splendid gown), and in 2014 (this fabulous and breathtaking red gown!), 2012... the ceremony is an inside one, it's ok for me. I don't mind the collar, she has the torso and the arms for it IMO, she's very fit. And she's a clever girl : her hair is dark, the tiara (what a lovely surprise to see the aquarine on her!) is not that sparkly... so she adds a diamond row.
I think it's why the tiara isn't striking on her as on Madeleine or Margaretha, the diamond setting is quite dull. But it suits her well IMO, it's another kind of wear and an interesting. A shiniest make-up might help but she looks good and very regal. Her dress flows beautifully. And the group shot makes it justice IMO.
- Victoria and Madeleine : that's how you pay attention to te details... clutch, shoes, brooches, hair, everything is smart.
About the men, as Antevorta
said, Chris and Daniel brings the sexy in their tuxedos. Thanks for them because CG is CG and Carl Philip is getting underwhelming at each outing.
And to conclude this " frosty bilberry bavaroise, bilberry ice cream with lemon thyme, lime jelly, lime curd and lime meringues " makes me dream.
I hope Madeleine had her portion!