Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia in Bernadotte Jewels  (Read 34037 times)
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: November 11, 2017, 04:48:37 AM »

I think the tiara is alright, i'm not sure if emeralds are a good stone for it though maybe if it was interchangeable, perhaps she will do that in the future. I don't think she wears it properly, her hairdresser seems to not know how to do tiara hair well.
Sondra Finchley

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: November 11, 2017, 09:17:05 AM »

Sofia makes that beautiful amethyst tiara look like a tire sitting on her head.

I would love to know what went down behind the scenes that she was allowed into the jewel vault so early. Although maybe there is no conspiracy and just as the son finally got a wife she gets third pick or whatever, ahead of everyone else who needs one.

And while that wedding tiara is truly horrid and something else could have been done with the stones (wasn't it a bracelet given to the queen that she didn't exactly care for?)  AND is an example of just how little care was put into it for her, I would die laughing if someone else borrowed it (not like they ever would) and it looked incredible with the right tiara hair and regal bearing.
MidnightDiamond

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: November 11, 2017, 09:20:04 AM »

Sofia makes that beautiful amethyst tiara look like a tire sitting on her head.

I would love to know what went down behind the scenes that she was allowed into the jewel vault so early. Although maybe there is no conspiracy and just as the son finally got a wife she gets third pick or whatever, ahead of everyone else who needs one.

And while that wedding tiara is truly horrid and something else could have been done with the stones (wasn't it a bracelet given to the queen that she didn't exactly care for?)  AND is an example of just how little care was put into it for her, I would die laughing if someone else borrowed it (not like they ever would) and it looked incredible with the right tiara hair and regal bearing.

From what I've read, The Queen gets first pick, then Crown Princess, then blood princesses, the married ins. So Sofia would be last. Though I'm not sure.
Imperial Majesty

Small Member

Madeleine's reaction to the wedding

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: November 27, 2017, 01:30:10 AM »

Now that she wore her wedding tiara again after almost 2 years, maybe she will wear that at either of the Nobel events.
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: November 27, 2017, 02:22:33 AM »

Now that she wore her wedding tiara again after almost 2 years, maybe she will wear that at either of the Nobel events.

I sure hope so, I cringe to think of her in the Connaught, I like that tiara and would hate to see it tarnished by Snaky's reverse Midas touch. I die a little inside every time she wears one of the Swedish 'big gun' tiaras. Dead
Imperial Majesty

Small Member

Madeleine's reaction to the wedding

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: December 11, 2017, 07:56:16 PM »

Well what a surprise, Sofia only wore her wedding tiara for the nobel events. I was expecting the Connaught or the large cut steel or the amethyst tiaras.
kpzra

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: December 11, 2017, 08:20:24 PM »

I have to say I personally like the changes done to it.  It looks much better on her head now and if she can just swap out topper stones...
Kemenate

Mini Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: December 11, 2017, 10:54:56 PM »

Yep it is now perfect for her.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: