Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christening of Prince Gabriel - December 1, 2017  (Read 83397 times)
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2017, 10:06:10 AM »

Thanks guys!  I was a bit iffy about some of the squares as there's so many "looking bored" and "looking smug". Maybe there should be a few more like "guest/family member almost bursting a seam", "guest taking selfies" (this could be Lindwall or one of Snakey's friends), "CP not being allowed to hold the baby" (although I think this time he'll get Alex if he isn't given to one of Snakey's sisters), "Chris trying to keep Nicolas entertained" and "Madde in trouble with Leo". 

Wait a minute, if Madde is one of the godparents... Then either Chris will have to hold two kids at once or...  Thinking They're running out of people to mind the kids! This might be entertaining. Vic will be taking care of Oscar, I suspect Dan is with Estelle, Chris usually holds Nicolas... CP might be watching after Alex, so... That leaves the rest of the family to try to keep Leonore still. 

Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2017, 12:31:49 PM »

Thanks guys!  I was a bit iffy about some of the squares as there's so many "looking bored" and "looking smug". Maybe there should be a few more like "guest/family member almost bursting a seam", "guest taking selfies" (this could be Lindwall or one of Snakey's friends), "CP not being allowed to hold the baby" (although I think this time he'll get Alex if he isn't given to one of Snakey's sisters), "Chris trying to keep Nicolas entertained" and "Madde in trouble with Leo". 

Wait a minute, if Madde is one of the godparents... Then either Chris will have to hold two kids at once or...  Thinking They're running out of people to mind the kids! This might be entertaining. Vic will be taking care of Oscar, I suspect Dan is with Estelle, Chris usually holds Nicolas... CP might be watching after Alex, so... That leaves the rest of the family to try to keep Leonore still. 

Haha its not possibile I want to see them trying ! It will be amazing if Leo can still the show form her dear antie-in law!!

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2017, 12:41:12 PM »

Madde managed to juggle Leo when she was godmother during Oscar's christening - actually was pretty impressed when leo fell off the chair and didn't scream!
AutumnOpal

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2017, 03:44:34 PM »

Maybe she'll stick with her BFF cousin Estelle, I bet Dan could handle both of them since Estelle is a little older and has potential to keep control of herself.
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2017, 08:47:06 AM »

Gabriel's Godparents are announced:

Princess Madeleine
Sara Hellqvist
Oscar Kylberg
Carolina Pihl
Thomas de Toledo Sommerlath

Oscar is CP's business partner
Carolina founded Drop of Mindfulness with Sofia
Thomas is CP's cousin
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2017, 08:48:31 AM »

Oscar!
Is it worth coddling CP through pottery making?
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2017, 09:03:00 AM »

Oscar!
Is it worth coddling CP through pottery making?

My impression is that CP doesn't have that many friends to choose from. And supposedly, he broke off with a lot of his childhood friends when they didn't approve of his relationship with Sofia. Oscar probably got lucky.
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2017, 09:50:44 AM »

Madeleine and Sara were an obvious choice and actually I was even almost sure about Oscar. CP’s old friends (like Mikael Skog) were with him at pre-wedding holiday he did in Greece, attended the wedding, and still spend some time together judging from the few photos we have. I think that Oscar’s choice is because right now he is way more closer than the other since they work together.
I thought that from the Sommerlath they would have chosen Patrick and I did not expect this Sofia’s friend.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2017, 10:02:13 AM »

Carolina Pihl is Sofia's yoga partner from New York: https://dropofmindfulness...hopify.com/pages/about-us
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2017, 03:43:28 PM »

I thought it would have been nice for Frida Vesterberg to get a nod as godmother.  After all, Sofia is where she is because of Frida's efforts.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2017, 05:35:59 PM »

Carolina Pihl is Sofia's yoga partner from New York: https://dropofmindfulness...hopify.com/pages/about-us

My favorite lie about their "designs" on their page: We saw a gap in the market when it comes to functional, colorful and inspiring yoga clothing.  Uhm, no.  Literally every line of yoga clothing is colorful and functional and inspiring.  Just like CP's "designs" this is a bunch of copied garbage that looks like everything else that is already out there.

I'm not surprised about Madde and Sara, but I am surprised about Hoefia's "business" partner.  I guess that's the theme they went with-family and "work".  Roll Eyes
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2017, 05:43:25 PM »

I thought it would have been nice for Frida Vesterberg to get a nod as godmother.  After all, Sofia is where she is because of Frida's efforts.

She probably didn't want to scare the kid...  Thinking

Then again she herself scares the kids probably.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2017, 05:44:41 PM »

She's not any more frightening than the kids' mother.   Laugh bounce Laughing
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2017, 06:16:12 PM »

She's not any more frightening than the kids' mother.   Laugh bounce Laughing

I know but imagine Frida, Snakey and the rest of the girl trio from Blockula Älvdal gathering around poor tiny Gabe... The kid will have nightmares for the rest of his life!  Tongue

Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2017, 06:41:21 PM »

Today part of the royal family and godparents were seen in Drottningholm for the christening's preparations. Earlier CP had lunch with Oscar Kylberg, which later was seen there. Even Silvia arrived at the chapel to oversee the preparations. Sara Hellqvist was also there. In the first photo you can see Lena Willemark, the artist the will sing tomorrow in the church. She is known for singing in Elfdalian, the language evolved from the Old Norse that is spoken in Älvdalen.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 06:51:01 PM by Arturo94 » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: