Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christening of Prince Gabriel - December 1, 2017  (Read 79171 times)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: December 01, 2017, 04:43:44 PM »

I will Harls, they sat at the same table at the after wedding reception. And Marie was talking to somebody across the table, and he started to roll his eyes, then when she got up to go (bathroom?, another table?) he measured her up and down, and made a nasty face. He was oogling her the whole time with a nasty face. Asshole.

What a total d-bag  Dead Well, he is a friend of Snakey... It says it all imo.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: December 01, 2017, 04:45:40 PM »

I will Harls, they sat at the same table at the after wedding reception. And Marie was talking to somebody across the table, and he started to roll his eyes, then when she got up to go (bathroom?, another table?) he measured her up and down, and made a nasty face. He was oogling her the whole time with a nasty face. Asshole.

Oh god yes, I remember now seeing that live  Nono

Here's the whole eight hours of their wedding, I'd love to see a gif made out of that. And Snakey's mom climbing the stairs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdG75CdJxsk

Rebecca

Warned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: December 01, 2017, 04:46:18 PM »

I noticed in one of the pics someone posted a couple of pages ago that Estelle seems to have lost a tooth on the bottom! So cute! My daughter turns 5 in a couple of weeks and has just lost her first one. Love her little sweater too. Vic really stole the show though.
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2017, 04:46:42 PM »

I just realised I still haven't seen Gabriel's face. Each and every photo I've seen, I can see the side of his head, his hands on his face or him crying but still not a decent shot of his face. How frustrating! He's supposed to be the main person of the day.

I found these photos

Another gif

Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: December 01, 2017, 04:53:35 PM »

Sofia got chipmunk cheek implants?
Phina

Large Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2017, 04:54:19 PM »

Sofia: I like her national dress and that her relative made it in the 1950s.  I don't know if this was the event for it (is there protocol?  Or is it like Scottish Highland Dress whereby you can wear it all the way up to black tie?).  There was such a stark contrast to everyone else.  That said, I still prefer it to the white lace/pearl headband from Alexander's baptism.

Carl Philip: He looks sickly and exhausted in a different way to usual.  Normally he sparkles around the children but he looked dejected.  

Alexander: On the way to the reception, he hugged Sofia and then hugged Carl Philip so excitedly.  It was cute.  He looks more like baby CP now.

Gabriel: I still haven't seen his face!  Sweet little bundle.

CG: Grumpier than ever, I didn't think it possible.  He had no presence today.

Silvia: Her sparkling veil was sublime.  Her pursed lips all morning made her seem unhappy.

Victoria: Queen!  I adore her outfit and the way she carries herself.  Little Oscar was so placid.  Estelle was so proud at the font!

Daniel: Looked good and made Estelle smile a lot, which was sweet.

Chris: Looked scruffy and totally over it.  I like Chris and I don't like it when he seems miserable.

Madeleine: Flawless.  She was really helpful towards Sofia, it must be a tricky balance for Madeleine.  She stroked Gabriel's head and tucked him into his blanket, she'll be a good godmother.

Erik Hellqvist: Is LOVING all of this.

Marie Hellqvist: Her outfit was appropriate, the poor fit was not.

Lina Hellqvist: I didn't like her outfit but it was fine.

Sara Hellqvist: Is totally aware of the cameras and utterly delights in the presence of those cameras.  Her tattoo is her business: still, I don't like it and I was slightly surprised by the sight of a thick black cross tattoo at the altar!

I was glad to see Princess Christina.  Her smile is so radiant.  I hope she's feeling well.

The music was much too literal.  We get it, you named him Gabriel.  But then, I was hoping for Christmas hymns so I can't judge anyone  

Drottningholm looked lovely.
Desideria

Medium Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: December 01, 2017, 04:58:47 PM »

Sofia: I like her national dress and that her relative made it in the 1950s.  I don't know if this was the event for it (is there protocol?  Or is it like Scottish Highland Dress whereby you can wear it all the way up to black tie?).  There was such a stark contrast to everyone else.  That said, I still prefer it to the white lace/pearl headband from Alexander's baptism.

Yes, national dress can be worn for every occasion, including white tie events. According to the etiquette, you can wear it to state dinners or the Nobel prize cermony and award.
Still, the RF usually only wear it for the National day or if they visit some local event. I think that Vic has worn her Västergötland costume when visiting there etc.
Kittycat_dish

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: December 01, 2017, 05:07:10 PM »

What an unappealing couple  Dead

Greasy is his normal dirty-looking self. Skanky looks like she just came from the costume department for a part in low-budget movie. She probably wanted to wear something a little more fitting, but realized her Ma Hellqvist-evolving body would not allow it.

The lady in the red dress looks beautiful...note to Ma Hellqvist.
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: December 01, 2017, 05:09:08 PM »

I like the story behind Sofia’s national dress and it’s a nice touch. But it also isn’t the best look on her.

The gif of Maddie trying to read st the christening and the kids not cooperating is hilarious. I love how family oriented Swede events are!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: December 01, 2017, 05:09:53 PM »

Thought this was a nice photo of little Gabriel  Smiley

Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: December 01, 2017, 05:15:58 PM »

Another gif

In the first one she Really looks like Martha luise of Norway the more they grow up the more I see similarities! She is a beauty.
Thx arturo for all the photos! Do we have a link of the baptism? I had class and I couldn't watch it live   

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Aubiette

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: December 01, 2017, 05:18:22 PM »

Silvia looks good. Victoria looks good from the neck down. Alex is beyond adorable. Estelle is a cutie pie. Wth is Madeline wearing? Just awful. Why is Sofia in costume? I like it but it's a little strange she is the only one wearing it I guess.  CP and Chris need a bath, sleep, some vitamins, a groomer, as usual.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: December 01, 2017, 05:19:46 PM »

Gabriel is official on Kungahuset now!

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: December 01, 2017, 05:22:17 PM »

Apparently, Madeleine's ugly fur coat is from Valentino and costs €14.510  Yikes Yikes

Lady Willoughby

Warned
Gigantic Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: December 01, 2017, 05:22:29 PM »

If Sofia wants to “shout out” her home region it would be more appropriate for her to wear this specific costume on National Day.

This is screaming “look at me” on a day that is all & ONLY about the baby.

I totally buy the stories of Sofia & Silvia fighting over the baptism now. It was most likely over BSs  like this.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: