Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christening of Prince Gabriel - December 1, 2017  (Read 49023 times)
Rebecca

Warned
Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: December 05, 2017, 02:35:21 AM »

I dont think he has a disability, but a port wine birth mark on his forehead, which was very evident in his first photos.

I am not a medical professional, but 2 of my children have had a stork bite on their forehead. They looked exactly like Gabriel's mark did in those first pics. The mark is much darker in the first month of a baby's life than it is even at 3 or 4 months. In my opinion he doesn't have a port wine birthmark.
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: December 05, 2017, 09:46:19 AM »

I don't believe that they hide him because he has a contition.
I believe that they hide him for various other reasons
first Sofia after two consecutive pregnancies didn't get her body back(completely normal I think) while will Alex she was fairly in her normal size earlier.
Second while Sofia and Cg want to believe that he is the true spear to the true heir line he is just the sixth in the line
And while Alex as their first born was somehow normal to be selebrated a little more (more fotos etc) Gabriel was born so soon after his brother and soon he will welcome another cousin (from six members after Vic wedding they will soon become 15(?))who will go the same hoopla firt photo outside hospital first official photo christening...and while Maddie and Co is paid by Chris the christenings and weddings are not and in these few years Sweden has saw a ton of them and while for us is cute and gossip Swedish people have to paid if not all some portion of this and I don't think that they are particularly happy.
 So for me is just the grey men sense rhe wind of the times and trying to reign the situation  too bad that they allow Sof in!!!

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: December 05, 2017, 01:16:09 PM »

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: December 05, 2017, 01:29:59 PM »

Daniel and Chris expression says it all about this whole mess Laugh bounce Laugh bounce

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: December 05, 2017, 02:01:30 PM »

Haha best gif yet of this ridiculous christening!! Plus grumpy Oscar: perfect trio Thumb up

I basically think the same as you all/ most of you, S was ridiculous; S's sister and her tattoo: don't get me started; S's dad: what up with the too short sleeves on the jacket?; Madde & Vic looked fab as usual; again: S's sister's tattoo, wtf is that and wtf is in that woman's head?  Snare Thumb down
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: December 05, 2017, 02:07:25 PM »

I laughed so hard when I first saw it if you noticed closely they're are all three of them (old lady in the back) in sign and their expression mey deferent but said the same thing!! "In What shit show I'm right now "

Antevorta

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: December 05, 2017, 03:31:08 PM »

Goregon

If that is true, I hope they treat him like any other royal child (show him off, balcony event etc) . There is a HUGE stigma about kids with down syndrome and Sofia and Carl Philip could do some good in this area. People with down syndrome can live great lives. My 26 y/o sister in law has down syndrome. She lives with her parents but she has a job at a restaurant, friends and a romantic interest.

If they are embarrassed of his stork bite- I think its cute and it will go away when he is about 1.

IMO, the simplest answer is usually the right one.  I just don't think either of Gabe's parents thought, "Hey, let us sit him up and show him off a bit!"  I mean, they aren't the sharpest crayons in the box. 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: December 05, 2017, 04:34:50 PM »

I dont think he has a disability, but a port wine birth mark on his forehead, which was very evident in his first photos. And whoever talked Slitzerella into the national costume...I'm sure it went like " Well you know, in all the best aristocratic families, this is what we wear to christenings" well played to you! And Ma Hellqvist, step away from the buffet, or buy 3 sizes larger.

It is reported that the whole outfit was handmade by relatives. She is wearing the traditional folk dress of Älvdalen, where she grew up. Älvdalen is in Dalarna and little prince Gabriel is Duke of Dalarna.

Athena

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: December 06, 2017, 03:55:01 AM »

I watched the live-stream of the whole event and just want to record that I have never before seen someone with such a fixed sssmile! 
It was relentless.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: December 06, 2017, 04:12:48 AM »

I watched the live-stream of the whole event and just want to record that I have never before seen someone with such a fixed sssmile! 
It was relentless.

Relentless is exactly what it was!  Star

It was definitely the Snake show, which I suspect is just what she wanted.  Roll Eyes
Sunshine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: December 06, 2017, 12:06:35 PM »

I finally got to watch the christening of prince Gabriel. Let me start with the positive, I love Victoria, Maddie and Silva outfit. The men looked great. All kids looks adorable and cute. Vic kids are so well behaved. The songs were ok with the exception of the pop songs, the last two songs.

On the negative side: I am trying to figure out why on earth would snakey where a custom outfit like that to her son christening. It put too much attention on her and take away the attention from her son christening. I can understand if she was wearing it for National day.

The last two songs were not fitted for the occasion. (The song the lady song in the red dress.)

The snake constant grinning was over board. It like she saying look at me. She really crave attention.

Snakey mom still hasn’t learn to dress properly and sit properly   Nono
 Still can’t pick up a motherly vibes from princess snake.
tyffi

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: December 06, 2017, 02:50:33 PM »

I finally got to watch the christening of prince Gabriel. Let me start with the positive, I love Victoria, Maddie and Silva outfit. The men looked great. All kids looks adorable and cute. Vic kids are so well behaved. The songs were ok with the exception of the pop songs, the last two songs.

On the negative side: I am trying to figure out why on earth would snakey where a custom outfit like that to her son christening. It put too much attention on her and take away the attention from her son christening. I can understand if she was wearing it for National day.

The last two songs were not fitted for the occasion. (The song the lady song in the red dress.)

The snake constant grinning was over board. It like she saying look at me. She really crave attention.

Snakey mom still hasn’t learn to dress properly and sit properly   Nono
 Still can’t pick up a motherly vibes from princess snake.

Well, there you already answered your own question.  Wink This way everyone and their mother would talk about her - and we sure did. Wink
She looked hilarious. I'm still cracking up when looking at those pictures.  Laughing
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: December 06, 2017, 03:44:59 PM »

Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing Star  My thoughts exactly, boys.  Beer
kpzra

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: December 06, 2017, 04:57:43 PM »

Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing Star  My thoughts exactly, boys.  Beer

"Mamma always said, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all."

That's all I can think of when I see this.Laugh bounce
Baron Brockdorf

Medium Member

Malta Malta

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: December 06, 2017, 05:18:55 PM »

Im loving the grey haired lady in the background!!!!
1. Very elegant, + well put together
2. The moment when she almost bursts into laughter is probably when Alex falls- now I'm not saying I am happy the boy fell, because he could've hurt but she reminds me soo much of my own granny, non PC, outrageous if you must, and savage but all in the sweetest and most endearing way.
She looks like the kind of woman who will give you a reality check, and will most definitively say it like it is, and yet you can't help but love her, just like my nanna...ok maybe I've read a bit too much into this :p
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: