Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christening of Prince Gabriel - December 1, 2017  (Read 35491 times)
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Snarkle gets the preciousss....

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: December 06, 2017, 07:54:36 PM »

Laugh bounce Laughing Laugh bounce Laughing Star  My thoughts exactly, boys.  Beer

I could fully imagine one of them leaning in and whispering the other "Brewski afterwards...?" 

I hope you did boys, I hope you did!  Beer

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: December 06, 2017, 08:22:47 PM »

I honestly and from the bottom of my heart hate what Madeleine wore. I sincerely hope it is not Astrakhan... IMO this would be the most atrocious thing to wear.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: December 06, 2017, 08:34:36 PM »

I honestly and from the bottom of my heart hate what Madeleine wore. I sincerely hope it is not Astrakhan... IMO this would be the most atrocious thing to wear.

I agree with you....and for all who don't know what it is...here > Very young or even fetal Karakul lambs are prized for pelts. Newborn karakul sheep pelts are called karakul (also spelled caracul), swakara (coined from South West Africa Karakul), astrakhan (Russian), Persian lamb, agnello di Persia, (Italian), krimmer (Russian) and garakŲli bagana (Turkmen).
« Last Edit: December 06, 2017, 08:51:36 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: December 06, 2017, 08:51:12 PM »

Madde's coat is made by VALENTINO = Valentino cutaway collar coat (Ä14.510)

here it is a similar one in gray > Light grey astrakhan 'Hyrmes' coat from Liska featuring a notched collar, a concealed front fastening, front flap pockets and long sleeves.

so you were right fairy, it seems to be Astrakhan fur, and I bet you very few people even know what it is, and how it's harvested  Real mad Ranting fucking hell  Real mad Ranting Ranting

KimmySue

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: December 06, 2017, 09:37:23 PM »

here it is a similar one in gray > Light grey astrakhan 'Hyrmes' coat from Liska featuring a notched collar, a concealed front fastening, front flap pockets and long sleeves.

so you were right fairy, it seems to be Astrakhan fur, and I bet you very few people even know what it is, and how it's harvested  Real mad Ranting fucking hell  Real mad Ranting Ranting

I had no clue that coat was fur! Why, Madde, why?!  Real mad
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: December 07, 2017, 03:28:24 AM »

I noticed in one of the pics someone posted a couple of pages ago that Estelle seems to have lost a tooth on the bottom! So cute! My daughter turns 5 in a couple of weeks and has just lost her first one. Love her little sweater too. Vic really stole the show though.

Star Rebecca
Estelle gets prettier every time I see her, and yes, mom Vic definitely stole the show in the fashion department. I'm having a really hard time with the Persian lamb coat Madde wore, it really is almost a game-changer for me, a diehard Madde sugar.

That's what I meant by my comment yesterday that it was almost a game changer for me, as in it really changed my perception of Madde that she would wear aborted fetal lamb fur. Disgusting and something only someone with more money than common sense would do.

Pedes, I noticed it right away and I have to say it has opened my eyes to a side of Madde I didn't realize.
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: December 07, 2017, 03:53:10 AM »

no, for me it works on my phone, but not on laptop

Ok...now it works. Try to go to the website's home and then click again on the live. It should work...  Smiley

Isn't the guy in the second pic down Sofia's clubbing buddy, the supposed love of her life? Or no?
minimoos

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: December 07, 2017, 04:32:16 AM »

One of the things that struck me about not showing Gabriel off in this occasion, is there was no picture of him in the cradle. As far as I can remember, they had a pic of all the other grandkids in a cradle on their christening day. I remember this because I think there was some discussion about them using a different cradle for Estelle than the others or something similar?

Also, Snakeyís mom... It looks like a new dress, and if so, thereís no reason for her to look like she did. If youíre buying something new and you KNOW youíre going to be photographed, make sure you look at it from all angles, sitting down, etc. It only takes going up or down a size or two and you look either completely lovely- or completely hideous. She needs to get a nonbiased, honest opinion on her clothes. Iíve gained 10 or so pounds recently- to the point I had to get a new outfit for an interview.  Nerves I took along someone I knew would tell me the truth.
Aubiette

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: December 07, 2017, 04:43:57 AM »

She is disgusting. I never really cared one way or the other about her but I have a lot of feelings about her now. No excuse, not one for buying/wearing and actually because 'she' wore it, advertising for that sick trade.
Turandot

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: December 07, 2017, 07:27:30 AM »

Star for you, Aubiette. I thought I was the only one here who doesn't like Madeleine. For me she lost the tiny rest of sympathy when she insisted on or at least didn't refuse titles for her kids. What a slap into her husband's face! Is Chris' name not good enough for her children? And all the fuss about their place in the succession line... She must be utterly delusional not to realize that without Victoria monarchy in Sweden will end immediately. She should have taken Aunt Christina andML of Norway as example who gave up their HRH with the wedding and turned into private citizens.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #355 on: December 07, 2017, 12:27:16 PM »

Star for you, Aubiette. I thought I was the only one here who doesn't like Madeleine. For me she lost the tiny rest of sympathy when she insisted on or at least didn't refuse titles for her kids. What a slap into her husband's face! Is Chris' name not good enough for her children? And all the fuss about their place in the succession line... She must be utterly delusional not to realize that without Victoria monarchy in Sweden will end immediately. She should have taken Aunt Christina andML of Norway as example who gave up their HRH with the wedding and turned into private citizens.

I canít see why she should have given up her titel. No one expected CP to give up his titel when he got married. It not even a conversation concerning him and he married someone highly inappropriate unlike Madeleine.

The coat is beautiful but itís fur.. many donít mind still. I would totally think she doesnít know how itís made. Not that that will make a difference in the discussion but still.
RoyalMusings

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: December 07, 2017, 02:07:52 PM »

I canít see why she should have given up her titel. No one expected CP to give up his titel when he got married. It not even a conversation concerning him and he married someone highly inappropriate unlike Madeleine.

The coat is beautiful but itís fur.. many donít mind still. I would totally think she doesnít know how itís made. Not that that will make a difference in the discussion but still.

Star
Antevorta

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: December 07, 2017, 03:39:44 PM »

How do we know that Madeleine did not make the attempt to refuse her kid's titles?  I think we all know that CG is not a man who will be told what to do - least of all by his daughter.  It was CG's choice to title Leo and Nic and I don't see how that could possibly be Madeleine's fault.  I also think that Madeleine is the LEAST delusional of the Bernadotte children.  She is the one that hightailed herself out of Sweden and is living privately and not on the taxpayers dime.  If the monarchy in Sweden fell today, Madeleine would be least affected by it.  Finally, the children are "Bernadotte-O'Neill" on their passports, so I do believe that Madeleine finds Christopher's last name, more than good enough.

Here is a link that explains Leo's name and I am sure the same was done for Nic.

https://www.expressen.se/...ass--reser-hem-for-dopet/

Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: December 07, 2017, 03:58:20 PM »

At the time when Leonore was born, she was needed as the spare. I believe that’s why Madeleine’s children are titled.

Antevorta  Star

Re the coat. I have never heard anything suggesting that Madeleine was cold or insensitive (that she has chosen to dedicate herself to Childhood tells me that she has a kind heart). Personally, I have never heard of this material before so I’ll give Madeleine the benefit of the doubt and guess that chances are she had no idea when she chose to wear it.

That said, it’s horrible that materials like that are being used and whoever made that coat should be put on trial for animal cruelty. Maybe I’m naive but I think it’s the responsibility of the lawmakers to have this practice stopped.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2017, 04:25:44 PM by Harley » Logged

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: December 07, 2017, 04:13:59 PM »

A  Star for you, Aubiette. I thought I was the only one here who doesn't like Madeleine. For me she lost the tiny rest of sympathy when she insisted on or at least didn't refuse titles for her kids. What a slap into her husband's face! Is Chris' name not good enough for her children? And all the fuss about their place in the succession line... She must be utterly delusional not to realize that without Victoria monarchy in Sweden will end immediately. She should have taken Aunt Christina andML of Norway as example who gave up their HRH with the wedding and turned into private citizens.

How do we know that Madeleine did not make the attempt to refuse her kid's titles?  I think we all know that CG is not a man who will be told what to do - least of all by his daughter.  It was CG's choice to title Leo and Nic and I don't see how that could possibly be Madeleine's fault.  I also think that Madeleine is the LEAST delusional of the Bernadotte children.  She is the one that hightailed herself out of Sweden and is living privately and not on the taxpayers dime.  If the monarchy in Sweden fell today, Madeleine would be least affected by it.  Finally, the children are "Bernadotte-O'Neill" on their passports, so I do believe that Madeleine finds Christopher's last name, more than good enough.

Here is a link that explains Leo's name and I am sure the same was done for Nic.

https://www.expressen.se/...ass--reser-hem-for-dopet/

I couldn't agree more.   Star

The coat is vile, but I still like Madde. She's far more preferable than her useless brother.

And I think it's great that in this family, headed by a sexist pig, the titles were passed down through the female line.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: