Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which royal have you met?  (Read 34253 times)
Kemenate

Mini Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« on: December 04, 2017, 08:53:06 AM »

I saw Mette Marit in Vienna back in in 2008.

She appeared shy to me but also nice and polite.

She was also very beautiful back then much more prettier than in pictures. Immaculate skin and cheekbones to die for. Also never  5'10, i am 5'8 and shee was my height.
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 09:37:36 AM »

I met one of the Ethiopian princesses years ago. Haile Selassie’s Great-grand-daughter Hannah
emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 11:43:15 AM »

I shook Diana’s hand on a walkabout durng their Australian tour in 1983. I was 12, and in awe of the “fairy tail” princess! She was so beautiful, she was radiant! Her skin was like porcelain, and her eyes were so blue! I only got to shake her hand briefly, but her skin was soft (and her handshake very firm!)

Highlight of my toing life
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2017, 11:45:06 AM »

My grandparents met the Queen and Prince Philip when they visited the US. They got to join them on the Britannia for a party.

I haven't met any royals but I do know people who have, so uh, two degrees of separation?

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2017, 01:42:48 PM »

Paola and albert of Belgium at Mass in Antibes: PAola still beautiful and very tall
Prince Emanuele di Savoia at the Hotel de Russie in Roma: handsome
Prince Hernst of Hannover sr in Milano: very Well dressed and better looking than in pictures ( IT was more than a decade ago....)
Duke of Wellington 'S son in London ( he is Jemma Kidd's hubbie) : pale as a
Ghost
Camilla in a car near KP : smiley
And for the italian dishers: Aimone e Bianca d'Aosta in Venice , Prince Ruspoli in Rome and Prince Diofebo Melilupi of Soranga (absolutley faboulous and simpaticissimo)
👑👑👑👑👑👑
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2017, 01:54:23 PM »

I forgot to add Louis Ducruet at a football match here in Italy : very pale and quite ordinary looking , but I only saw a glimpse of him passing past me on my way to the stadium.
🇮🇹
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 02:31:24 PM »

Wax - when he was still a handsome young prince, at Le Bourget air(trade) show. We shook hands and he was quite interested in the project I was representing - we talked for a good 5 mins about it.
Princess Margriet and her husband Pieter van Vollenhoven - see them quite often in the Loo Palace Park or whizzing past in a car (imo doesn't really count as they are practically neighbours living just down the street from us); Margriet the other day at a charity function.
Mr P had met quite a few more (Dutch and foreign) on many occasions but he'll have to join RD himself to elaborate. Most of them were really friendly, wellspoken, not pedantic or boisterous or lazy.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2017, 03:18:36 PM »

King Felipe, back in my teen days. I shake his hand at the World Expo when he visited the Spanish pavillion and then came meet the crowds. He seems quite shy but he was very friendly. He chatted a bit with a spanish lady near me and his giggle was adorable. I got a teen crush on him and that is what brought me to royal forums

I met the Duchess of Bragança once, super snobish!

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2017, 03:43:39 PM »

I didn't met any royals yet.
But my father once shaked hands with King Constantine of Greece, in 1963 at the World Scout Jamboree hold in Marathon near Athens. He was part of the French delegation and had won a sporting contest there. Constantine was giving the prizes. The then-Princess Sophie, now Queen of Spain, was also present and my father thought she was 'lovely with a warm smile'.

Celia

Warned
Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2017, 05:02:40 PM »

I met Diane d'Orléans at a fundraiser once.  I was secretly amused to recognize her dress from having seen her so much in Point de Vue, making me think she only had one evening dress.
Ksenija

Medium Member

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2017, 06:14:07 PM »

I've met Princess Victoria of Sweden while she was in Latvia.As well I have seen Madeleine in Stockholm several times
Olya

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2017, 06:17:58 PM »

I've met Princess Victoria of Sweden while she was in Latvia.As well I have seen Madeleine in Stockholm several times

What were they like? Spill all the beans please 

I enjoyed reading this thread so far! Thumb up
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2017, 06:27:27 PM »

Oh yes please tell us about Vic and Madeleine!!!
Ksenija

Medium Member

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2017, 06:45:57 PM »

Both of them are really polite and nice.While speaking with Victoria I didn't fell this way like I am speaking to the future Queen.She is really down-to-earth.But I was really worried because I didn't know how to behave near her and what I am allowed/not allowed to say/do I think she saw that and gave me really warm smile Cool Cool Cool Drool Drool Madeleine-I have seen during some walks in Stockholm.First time I saw her she was with kids and Chris.And even then she agreed to take picture with me and she wished me a good day.Second/third time I saw her she was alone and kinda was sleepy.But still she was polite when people greeted her Thumb up :thumb:
Princess Jasmine

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2017, 06:53:57 PM »

I once walked over Samuel van Vollenhoven, the son of Prince Bernhard Jr. of the Netherlands (the second son of Princess Margriet). I know, B-list and he isn't even royal. But anyway, he was with Danielle Oerlemans (famous former athlete, now married to the most famous TV-mogul of the Netherlands) and her children, buying ice cream in the fancy south of Amsterdam. I was walking my dog, recognized her, and kept staring. So I didn't notice this little boy in front of me, and later practically under me, the poor boy. I had just seen him on TV or in a magazine I guess, because I instantly recognized him. While Samuel untangled himself from the leash of my dog, he said: "I'm so sorry." Too sweet!

It is the biggest boy, handsome young man. His older sister Lily is beautiful, isn't she?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: