Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which royal have you met?  (Read 7688 times)
Mrs Soprano

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2018, 03:47:12 AM »

I met Prince Charles as a young girl, on the tarmac at our local airport. I think he must have been still in his teens. My mother dragged us kids down there and there was 6 wire mesh barriers up everywhere, as if the Beatles were flying in. TBH, Id have rather seen Ringo and George up close, than Charlie. He didnt make much of an impression on me. Meh.
Curtains

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2018, 09:10:55 PM »

Met Edward in London on a theater project with Vanessa Redgrave. Needless to say, my girl crush on the wonderful Vanessa kept me from noticing him much, and to be honest, my gaydar was in full swing. I pecked him for gay, full of himself and uninspiring.
I had friends who regularly played tennis with Vickan. She was a lot younger than we and she was sweet, timid and quiet.

Ah yes - forgot that.  Eddie.  Met in the Hamptons at a pool party.  Pinged my gaydar to Montauk and back...and that of a very popular male soap star who had just crossed over into a nighttime TV series.  Last I saw the two of them, they were headed over the dunes for some star gazing.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Duchess of Verona

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2018, 10:22:03 PM »

Star gazing? I didnt realize that this is what we were calling it these days. Grin
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2018, 10:23:18 AM »

Met Edward in London on a theater project with Vanessa Redgrave. Needless to say, my girl crush on the wonderful Vanessa kept me from noticing him much, and to be honest, my gaydar was in full swing. I pecked him for gay, full of himself and uninspiring.
I had friends who regularly played tennis with Vickan. She was a lot younger than we and she was sweet, timid and quiet.

Ah yes - forgot that.  Eddie.  Met in the Hamptons at a pool party.  Pinged my gaydar to Montauk and back...and that of a very popular male soap star who had just crossed over into a nighttime TV series.  Last I saw the two of them, they were headed over the dunes for some star gazing.

Halo

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: