Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: State Visit from Iceland to Sweden (January 17-19, 2018)  (Read 27302 times)
Snow Queen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2018, 03:25:51 PM »

Sofia looks ridiculous.  Shocked
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2018, 04:09:56 PM »

Sofia looks ridiculous.  Shocked

Ridiculous, tacky, silly... ever entertaining and cringeworthy.

Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2018, 04:31:19 PM »

i almost suspect that victoria - prepping for william and kate's visit/2018 agenda- had some hydration done to her face (italian metaphor for: fillers.why being rude when you can be gentle??? Halo) and she got some unexpected little hemotomas that are slow to disappear,that's why she is officially sneezing with a severe cold.

Secret

Or, maybe she really is sick?  Does everything have to have a subtext or a cover up these days?  It is winter after all...flu season...colds...  Has Victoria ever even been rumored to use PS?  I mean, this statement honestly baffles me.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2018, 04:42:47 PM »

i almost suspect that victoria - prepping for william and kate's visit/2018 agenda- had some hydration done to her face (italian metaphor for: fillers.why being rude when you can be gentle??? Halo) and she got some unexpected little hemotomas that are slow to disappear,that's why she is officially sneezing with a severe cold.

Secret

Or, maybe she really is sick?  Does everything have to have a subtext or a cover up these days?  It is winter after all...flu season...colds...  Has Victoria ever even been rumored to use PS?  I mean, this statement honestly baffles me.

Exactly. Catherine should be the one to do a hard study for this visit, to minimally be equally prepared as Victoria
In matters of their duties and not their skins

Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2018, 04:45:35 PM »

Oh Dear, Sofia is going by way of Mary - always overdoing it with the thought that that's what makes her royal.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2018, 05:00:38 PM »

Christina also made it!
Ksenija

Medium Member

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2018, 05:24:09 PM »

Christina also made it!

The difference between Christina and Sofia is that Christina can pull something off.While Sofia shows a lack of personality/style/attitude Roll Eyes
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2018, 05:50:36 PM »

Secret

Or, maybe she really is sick?  Does everything have to have a subtext or a cover up these days?  It is winter after all...flu season...colds...  Has Victoria ever even been rumored to use PS?  I mean, this statement honestly baffles me.

This.  Star

Lots of people are sick these days and there is a virulent strain of flu going around that beats up the preventive shot and takes its lunch money. I applaud people who stay home and donít pass the germs around.  

Iím getting over a virus but Sofiaís dress made me woozy again. It looks like a test pattern.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2018, 06:28:45 PM »

Silvia and the President's wife visited the Stockholm City Library and participated in a seminar on literature.

Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2018, 06:33:19 PM »

Victoria is still sick, but Daniel, CP and Sofia are attending the lunch today. No word yet who will attend the banquet tonight.

http://www.kungahuset.se/...99037b160d54f7102a72.html

Edit: Victoria won't be going to the banquet either

Sad Oh that's too bad. I hope she makes a full recovery soon.

And that probably means Snakey wearing the Connaught tiara at the banquet tonight  Dead

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2018, 06:58:06 PM »

Update: https://www.expressen.se/...as-av-sjukdom-staller-in/

On Wednesday evening, the court received an announcement - Victoria cancels her entire participation in the state visit. She will also be missing on Thursday when she would have attended among other things at a lunch in Stockholm's City Hall.
- The Crown Princess, unfortunately, can't attend Thursday's program either. It is because of her severe cold. The Crown Princess chooses not to attend out of respect for guests and visitors, Margareta Thorgren says.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2018, 07:49:11 PM »

Lunch:

Sofia:  Laughing Laughing Laughing

She's the only one wearing a hat, and an ugly one

Why in the hell is she wearing a hat?  Nobody else, including all of the other women (and they all outrank her) is wearing a hat.  I know that they are advised well in advance on what the protocol is.  I strongly suspect that all the Swedish women know in advance what the other is wearing.  She's so obnoxious. 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2018, 07:50:52 PM »

i'm sorry but iceland's first lady's dress looks like it erroneously got tucked in her hosiery after visiting the ladies' restroom. Thumb down

Secret

Sorry, but I'm not buying this. Vikkan has yet to have anything done to her face and I doubt she'd start something like that a couple of days before a state visit.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2018, 08:09:10 PM »

Sofia earned an order from Iceland

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2018, 08:12:38 PM »

Sofia earned an order from Iceland

Oh, good.  Another order she can wear rumpled and hanging in her crotch.   Roll Eyes 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: