Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is your favorite and least favorite royal?  (Read 6397 times)
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2018, 06:47:53 AM »

Favorite royals (past and present if that's alright):

Diana ('warts' and all)
Maxima
Estelle
Christina of Sweden
Astrid of Norway

Least favorite:
Slitzerella
CG & CP
Charles & Camilla
Will & Kate
Harry & Sparkles
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2018, 02:03:20 PM »

Oh gosh, how could I forget the Bhutan royals? They are definitely favorites. And King Harald of Norway.

I also forget the incandescent rage the Yorks throw me into whenever I see Bea and Eug holding hands with their stupid mother. I throw all of the Yorks on the fires of hated royals.
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2018, 02:18:26 PM »

Favorite: Letizia, Felipe, Marie, Estelle, Isabella George Charlotte maxima

Admirable for decorum and sense of duty: Joachim, Margaretha, queen Elizabeth, Victoria, the Norwegian regnant couple.

Admirable in her role despite questionable past: Camilla

Most promising future royal: Meghan

Dislike: Kate William the yorks
Mary CG

Pity: Fred Cp Silvia

Worst royal ever: Sofia

« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 02:36:16 PM by Tatini » Logged
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2018, 02:29:42 PM »

Favourite: EII and Philip, Sophie Wessex, Hakoon (sorry  Blush, Wax and Max, Sonja + Harald

Okay: Viccan and Dan, Marie and Jokke, Charles, Felipe and Leti

Extremely boring: Belgium, Giu and Steph, Kate and Wills, 

too Stepford like: Mathilde, Silvia,

Entertaining, but unsuitable: Yorks, Mary, Meghan,

Clearly unfit for the job: Frodo, MM,

Worst: Sofia, CG, Tessy, Princess Michael,

wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2018, 12:03:42 AM »

Favorites:
Queen Letizia and King Felipe
Harry
Queen Maxima
Countess of Wessex

Eh, like but don't follow much:
Victoria and Daniel (SUPER love the family as a whole, but don't actively follow them much)
NRF (Specifically I like TM Harold and Sonja)
Mary
Camilla
Princess Anne

Royals I think are useless/boring/meh:
William and Kate
Madde of Sweden (beautiful, but not much of a royal)
Princess Marie (sorry  Secret) and Joachim

Don't Like:
Charlene of Monaco/Albert/really the whole Monaco gang
Prince Andrew
QE2  Secret Secret Secret
Mette Marit (used to really like her, not so much these days)
Juan Carlos
CP of Sweden
Prince Edward

Love/Hate

Charles
Rania

Everyone else I don't feel anyway about.  Thinking

« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 12:10:51 AM by wisdomheaven » Logged
jolene

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2018, 06:47:08 PM »

I mainly only know about the British royals, but here goes...

Favorites
Harry
Sophie Wessex
Kate (ducks for cover--LOL)  Secret
Anne
QEII
Philip

Least Favorites
William
Sparkles (does she count yet?)
Marie Chantal
Maria-Olympia (she always looks medicated--maybe it's because she can't close her mouth  )
Randy Andy
The Monacos seem like a hot mess
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2018, 10:42:52 AM »

I have a soft spot for the old garde: QEII, Philipp, The QueenBee etc and for some reason for Letizia.
But to be honest all the others fall into two categories:
Interesting to dish about and not interested.
Those can change, Mary for ex switched from interesting to dish about to same same and boring. I quickly look at her fashion choices and that's usually it. (doesn't help that I find the discussion on her threads same same and boring just as well). Sometimes Steph can be in the interesting category and then she bores me again. Same with mostly all men.
The only one I never touch is Marie. For whatever reason she rubs me the wrong way and I cannot stand the sight of her. I have a completely different opinion and perception of her than everyone else here on this board, so I keep far away from those threads.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Yvonne

Baby Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2018, 11:37:17 AM »

I follow a few non-reigning so here's my list:

Favorites:
Alix, Princess Napoleon and the family, including Princess Beatrice

Fine with:
Victoria and her family
Princess Anne
MT of Lux

Really don't like but may love to dish on:
Mette Marit
Juan Carlos
CP of Sweden and his snake
Tessy Anthony
Harry and Sparkle (never liked Harry tbh)
The Greek 'royals' (Philippos and Niko and Tati are the exception though)
Orleans and Borbon pretenders to the non-existing French throne
The Habsburgs
The Barbie princess

Couldn't care less about the rest = find them useless
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2018, 11:39:17 AM »

I have a soft spot for the old garde: QEII, Philipp, The QueenBee etc and for some reason for Letizia.
Those can change, Mary for ex switched from interesting to dish about to same same and boring. I quickly look at her fashion choices and that's usually it. (doesn't help that I find the discussion on her threads same same and boring just as well). Sometimes Steph can be in the interesting category and then she bores me again. Same with mostly all men.
The only one I never touch is Marie. For whatever reason she rubs me the wrong way and I cannot stand the sight of her. I have a completely different opinion and perception of her than everyone else here on this board, so I keep far away from those threads.

You are not alone anymore. I feel exactly the same way about Marie and I rarely visit her threads for that reason. Everyone seems to love her and frankly I don't see the charm at all. Glad to hear I'm not the only one  Beer
YellowPoppy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2018, 11:49:49 AM »

You are not alone anymore. I feel exactly the same way about Marie and I rarely visit her threads for that reason. Everyone seems to love her and frankly I don't see the charm at all. Glad to hear I'm not the only one  Beer
I thought I was the only one ! Almost all the french people following the royals donít like her either

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2018, 05:14:26 PM »

I wouldn't go as far as to say I can't stand the sight of her but I also don't see the charm. At all.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2018, 05:45:57 PM »

An interesting observation indeed!  Star I'd imagine a few more posters may have a similar experience and possibly their own 'Maries'. I know I've got mine. Smiley  But Fairy, with you dishing resume, your insights and RD standing, why not to chime in and bring along some fresh, different views, inputs etc, ah?  Cool I'm sure it would be appreciated?  Cute

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
mariposa

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2018, 06:25:23 PM »

I follow a few non-reigning so here's my list:

Favorites:
Alix, Princess Napoleon and the family, including Princess Beatrice

Fine with:

Victoria and her family
Princess Anne
MT of Lux

Really don't like but may love to dish on:
Mette Marit
Juan Carlos
CP of Sweden and his snake
Tessy Anthony
Harry and Sparkle (never liked Harry tbh)
The Greek 'royals' (Philippos and Niko and Tati are the exception though)
Orleans and Borbon pretenders to the non-existing French throne
The Habsburgs
The Barbie princess

Couldn't care less about the rest = find them useless

I agree with this.
Pilotswife

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2018, 09:21:46 PM »

Favorite:
Kate
 (even though she isn't a board favorite, I bought into the hype of hers and William's wedding and have enjoyed following since)
Madeleine
Queen E
Marie

I don't really have a least favorite. Mary fascinates me, especially by what I read here. I mostly joined to chat about the BRF and SRF.

Snow Queen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2018, 09:53:19 PM »

You are not alone anymore. I feel exactly the same way about Marie and I rarely visit her threads for that reason. Everyone seems to love her and frankly I don't see the charm at all. Glad to hear I'm not the only one  Beer
I thought I was the only one ! Almost all the french people following the royals donít like her either

I appreciate the work she does highlighting and combating food waste buuuuut other than that Iím not much of a fan either. sheís good at playing the princess role but I think sheís a bit of a snob. She didnít present herself well when she and Joachim got together. Hopefully she has matured but when I see her she reminds me of one of those spoiled pampered poodles. There is a picture of her from her early days, Iím not sure if she and Joachim were married yet, that rubbed me the wrong way and I havenít been able to fully warm up to her after that. I feel like it captured her true character. Iíve searched for it but havenít been able to find it again but from what I remember she was out with a group of friends and they were walking down steps (at a stadium?? canít remember exactly) and there was a woman sitting on the steps and Marie stepped around her like she was peasant trash all the while beaming for the cameras. It just seemed so rude. I realize itís one small moment in time and may not have meant anything but sometimes thatís all it takes to set an opionion.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: