Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is your favorite and least favorite royal?  (Read 7619 times)
EstellesBows

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2018, 03:01:47 PM »

Like:
Madde/Chris + kids
Vic/Dan + kids
WaxMax + kids
Marie of Denmark
Izzy of Denmark (I have a soft spot for her).
Martha Louise
Felipe, Leti + the girls.
QEII
Sophie of Wessex
The Tindalls
Harald and Sonja
Chuck and Camilla - my controversial opinion here, but I think they don't deserve a lot of the hate they get. I think Camilla has been gracious in the face of a lot of hate from the Diana sugars when no one in that whole mess had clean hands. Chuck has shown himself on many occasions to be very loving towards his family, he has shown some liberal opinions despite his privilege, and I was impressed with how he acted towards Sparkle's mom at the wedding yesterday. He made sure she was never left alone to stand awkwardly.

On the fence with:
Waity (sometimes she really impresses me, other times I dislike her).
Jokke
The York Sisters - I feel like they were unprepared by their arrogant father to make their own way in life like they need to, and their mother keeps trying to be their friend instead of their mom. I pity them.
Harry (I liked him, but Sparkles drags him down. He has become whipped).

Dislike:
Derf + Mor
Sparkles
CP & Miss Slitz (their kids are just kids, they are excused from my dislike).
Gui and Linus
MM (I wanted to like her because I think we can all root for a "turning your life around" story, but she is just so lazy and entitled).
CG of Sweden
JC of Spain
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 03:07:43 PM by EstellesBows » Logged

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
jamesa

Micro Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2018, 11:11:39 PM »

Felipe , Letizia and their daugther 
lellobeetle

Warned
Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Yesterday at 02:53:39 AM »

Favorite:
Kate
 (even though she isn't a board favorite, I bought into the hype of hers and William's wedding and have enjoyed following since)
Madeleine
Queen E
Marie

I don't really have a least favorite. Mary fascinates me, especially by what I read here. I mostly joined to chat about the BRF and SRF.

No worries on being the odd-man-out.  I'm the sole curator of Baudouin & Fabiola information here and I maintain the only Baudouin & Fabiola Blog anywhere in the universe. Do your thing - it enriches the overall quality of the forum, in my ever-so-humble.  Star

Hug

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: