Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry Events, News and Pictures  (Read 119286 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #705 on: December 24, 2018, 06:33:03 AM »

Harry looks like he's had the soul sucked out of him - he looks completely miserable. I'd say his own honeymoon is over.

I'd say "poor guy" except that it's colossal mess of his own making.

Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
LucyintheSky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #706 on: December 29, 2018, 01:54:08 AM »

Whenever someone says Harry looks so unhappy/stressed I think, he’s too dumb that’s his serious face
Like his Swedish cousin Carly he doesn’t have the brain matter to actually process a situation therefore that expression
Part genetics (dullest tool in the shed) and upbringing ( spoiled and pampered and eventually leading to feeling they are above other dudes their age and situation but really it’s just cuz because of who their fathers are)
ETA just my observations and personal opinion

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #707 on: December 29, 2018, 02:43:06 AM »

Whenever someone says Harry looks so unhappy/stressed I think, he’s too dumb that’s his serious face
Like his Swedish cousin Carly he doesn’t have the brain matter to actually process a situation therefore that expression
Part genetics (dullest tool in the shed) and upbringing ( spoiled and pampered and eventually leading to feeling they are above other dudes their age and situation but really it’s just cuz because of who their fathers are)
ETA just my observations and personal opinion

I agree with you.

He is that kind of person who does well in spite of real/perceived low IQ because of his people skills, but only if he has to.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #708 on: December 29, 2018, 05:04:27 AM »

AB  and LiTs  Star

Hazard would not have gotten anywhere in life as far as he has if it was just on brains alone...

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #709 on: January 05, 2019, 02:36:21 PM »

Prince Harry to join Russia war drills in biggest role since heading Royal Marines
PRINCE Harry is to be at the centre of Britain's biggest military drill against Russia in 20 years. As head of the Royal Marines, the Duke of Sussex has secretly agreed to join more than 1,000 elite commandos practising a counterattack against a Russian invasion
Sources say the 34-year-old former Army captain, dubbed "H" by the Marines, will spend days "totally immersed" in exercises against a possible Russian attack on Norway. The Arctic warfare exercise was signed off by Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson as a warning to Moscow amid escalating Russian aggression towards Europe. Secret Tensions between London and Moscow have also been on a knife-edge since Russia's novichok nerve agent attack against ex-Moscow spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia in Salisbury, Wilts, last March.
A senior military source said: "Prince Harry will be totally immersed in the exercise and he will be privy to top-secret battle plans.
"It will be high-tempo, extremely realistic, and the Marines will see it as a very positive message of encouragement to the Corps.
"They are the main force who will protect Europe's northern flank in the event of a conflict, the tip of the spear, and it is important Harry is amongst the troops."
A senior royal source said: "The Duke is relishing his role with the Royal Marines and taking it extremely seriously."
Harry replaced Prince Philip as the Royal Marines' Captain General in 2017, having retired as a front-line Apache helicopter pilot.
https://www.express.co.uk...-meghan-markle-royal-news

Prince Harry to join a thousand elite commandos for huge wargames rehearsing counter-
attack against a Russian invasion of Norway (so what will pregnant Meghan do while he's away?)

The Royal will join more than 1,000 elite Royal Marine commandos in Norway
Reportedly set to be one of Britain’s biggest Arctic military exercises in 20 years
It comes amid fierce geopolitical tensions resembling the worst of the Cold War
Prince Harry replaced Duke of Edinburgh as ceremonial head of Royal Marines
https://www.dailymail.co....huge-wargames-Norway.html

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #710 on: January 05, 2019, 03:25:41 PM »

This stories were already denied. Hello picked it:

https://www.hellomagazine...t-russia-despite-reports/
However, a royal source told HELLO!: "As Captain General of the Royal Marines the Duke might well visit them to show his support, but he's no longer a serving member of the military any more so if he were to go, it wouldn’t be to take part."

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #711 on: January 05, 2019, 07:10:10 PM »

However, a royal source told HELLO!: "As Captain General of the Royal Marines the Duke might well visit them to show his support, but he's no longer a serving member of the military any more so if he were to go, it wouldn’t be to take part."

I wonder if this is part of a positive pr drive for Harry? His one saving grace was always his military career, for want of a better word, maybe this is a reminder to the public that there’s more to him than following Meghan around and making puppy dog eyes at her. She has certainly emasculated him, so this might be an attempt to regain his standing and he always loved his army stuff and the camaraderie that went with it.
thecrownjewelthief

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #712 on: January 05, 2019, 11:01:21 PM »

I wonder if this is part of a positive pr drive for Harry? His one saving grace was always his military career, for want of a better word, maybe this is a reminder to the public that there’s more to him than following Meghan around and making puppy dog eyes at her. She has certainly emasculated him, so this might be an attempt to regain his standing and he always loved his army stuff and the camaraderie that went with it.

Interesting thought. Pre-Meghan, Harry was probably one of the most popular royals and I think was considered more down-to-earth and relatable despite (or maybe in some cases because) of his screw ups. He seemed genuine and human. That's taken a total nose dive, especially since the wedding. Maybe it's a "remember this guy you used to all think was great!" push.
RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #713 on: January 07, 2019, 06:24:38 PM »

https://harrymarkle.wordp...never-actually-the-spare/

I have read this article and it never occurred to me that Harry ACTUALLY need to get a proper job one day.

PS: That "Timelines" category is an interesting read. Yikes
Butterbean

Small Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #714 on: January 07, 2019, 10:07:15 PM »

https://harrymarkle.wordp...never-actually-the-spare/

I have read this article and it never occurred to me that Harry ACTUALLY need to get a proper job one day.

PS: That "Timelines" category is an interesting read. Yikes

Star that is a great find! Seems like solid logic to me
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #715 on: January 08, 2019, 05:12:45 AM »

Harry is looking more and more like a henpecked fool every day, imo. And now the article that pretty much says he isn't such a vip in the 'firm' and could actually get a proper job and earn a living absolutely delights me. He not only looks a fool but a greedy lazy one at that. JMO  And now he is being referred to in the press as Harry Markle.  Clown

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #716 on: January 08, 2019, 06:01:48 AM »

Harry had a 'proper job' unless people don't count the military as a 'proper job'.

He even said he wanted to do a full 20 years in the army in November and the following February announced he was leaving in the June. The main reason, I have heard, is that he was also told that, like everyone else in his graduating class, he needed to do three or more years of desk work to get his next promotion. He chose to leave rather than do his turn at desk duty. As a result he will now be promoted every five years as if he was still in the army.

Once he decided to throw away his career his only fall-back position was full-time royal duties as he doesn't have the education or smarts to do anything that won't cause issues due to his closeness to the throne (look at the problems the York girls have and they aren't as close - even when they have jobs, which they both do have, people write them off as constantly on holidays because of the nature of their jobs that involves travel).

Harry should have been told - no you are not leaving the army and you will do your three years desk work and earn your next promotion on merit. Like Andrew he would then have a solid career to look back on rather than one where he spent half the time training as he changed branches of the army part-way through. Andrew was able to suck up the periods of desk work because he enjoyed the navy and knew that promotion on merit was something he could always say he earned. Of course he has also been promoted automatically a few times since. It is part of an agreement between the royals and the government that all royal men who serve in the military and leave before retirement age get automatic promotion as their service to the country becomes royal duties ... except for Prince Michael who is also getting automatic promotions even though he doesn't do duties.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #717 on: January 08, 2019, 06:21:09 AM »

oh I dunno doesn't Hazard have a full time job as Chookie flower bean's hand-bag?

G Smiley

RandyDrx

Mini Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #718 on: January 08, 2019, 10:59:29 AM »

Harry had a 'proper job' unless people don't count the military as a 'proper job'.

He even said he wanted to do a full 20 years in the army in November and the following February announced he was leaving in the June. The main reason, I have heard, is that he was also told that, like everyone else in his graduating class, he needed to do three or more years of desk work to get his next promotion. He chose to leave rather than do his turn at desk duty. As a result he will now be promoted every five years as if he was still in the army.

Once he decided to throw away his career his only fall-back position was full-time royal duties as he doesn't have the education or smarts to do anything that won't cause issues due to his closeness to the throne (look at the problems the York girls have and they aren't as close - even when they have jobs, which they both do have, people write them off as constantly on holidays because of the nature of their jobs that involves travel).

Harry should have been told - no you are not leaving the army and you will do your three years desk work and earn your next promotion on merit. Like Andrew he would then have a solid career to look back on rather than one where he spent half the time training as he changed branches of the army part-way through. Andrew was able to suck up the periods of desk work because he enjoyed the navy and knew that promotion on merit was something he could always say he earned. Of course he has also been promoted automatically a few times since. It is part of an agreement between the royals and the government that all royal men who serve in the military and leave before retirement age get automatic promotion as their service to the country becomes royal duties ... except for Prince Michael who is also getting automatic promotions even though he doesn't do duties.

I'm not saying that he didn't have a proper job in the military, but my question is, why can't he and many British royals (with the exception of Edward) find jobs outside the military?

If we compare them to the Dutch royals, Friso was a banker and before he died he was the chief financial officer of Urenco, a nuclear fuel company and Constantijn (fourth in the line of succession to the Dutch throne which is higher than Harry's sixth in the line of succession to the British throne) works for the Rand Corporation. And even Carl Philip of Sweden has an interior design business.

As evidenced by the continental royals, British royals definitely can get jobs outside the military if they so choose.
danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #719 on: January 08, 2019, 11:44:30 AM »

Prince Harry nearly renounced his Royal title - and only ONE person could stop him
The Queen herself was allegedly the one to dissuade her grandson from abandoning life as a Royal. The 34-year old Prince and 92-year old monarch reportedly have a strong bond. Prince Harry and the Queen are said to have a somewhat playful relationship in contrast to the Queen’s more business-like relationship with Prince William.
Royal biographer Penny Juror said in the documentary Meghan Markle: American Princess that “Harry was a reluctant Royal”.
She added: “I think there was a real danger at one time that Harry might turn his back on his Royal life and Royal responsibilities and go and live somewhere quietly.In the end he stayed a Royal.”
According to CBS This Morning co-host Gayle King, Harry decided not to abandon his duties for the sake of the Queen.
Ms Gayle said on the documentary: "She, like the rest of us, forgave him."
Prince Harry has been known to flout Royal protocol in the past, as has new wife Meghan.
https://www.express.co.uk...an-markle-queen-elizabeth

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: