Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 58   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry Events, News and Pictures  (Read 137491 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #765 on: February 06, 2019, 01:57:55 AM »

Did anyone notice in recent event photos that PH has balding rapidly since his wedding? It *may or may not* be connected to "stress", or just a age thing, but wow...I used to think he looked better than PW because he had his hair intact.

he looks like a broken man  Sad

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #766 on: February 06, 2019, 02:24:34 AM »

I think Harry rushed into this and he's stubborn and in love with her. Maybe he is realizing he should have listened. Maybe he's digging his heels in.

Nobody deserves to be unhappy, or used. It's how I feel with other royal relationships as well when we see a spouse looking miserable or finally cluing in to the fact it's not all roses.

I like Harry. He's done some real good with his position in his life. Now he's relegated to...what exactly? I want him to be happy and fulfilled in his life too.
NAOTMAA

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #767 on: February 06, 2019, 02:32:05 AM »

The strange thing is both William and Harry have said over and over for years about being cautious with who they hang out and associate with because they knew there were certain people out there who only wanted to be "friends" because of who they were. They didn't want to be around "users" and had to remain on their toes at all times so to speak. Yet look at what they both married! Crap  I guess with William it isn't that bad because Kate's just a docile doormat (and the firm likes that  Blush) but Meghan is the very definition of what they said they wanted to avoid. What happened?  
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #768 on: February 06, 2019, 02:52:36 AM »

The strange thing is both William and Harry have said over and over for years about being cautious with who they hang out and associate with because they knew there were certain people out there who only wanted to be "friends" because of who they were. They didn't want to be around "users" and had to remain on their toes at all times so to speak. Yet look at what they both married! Crap  I guess with William it isn't that bad because Kate's just a docile doormat (and the firm likes that  Blush) but Meghan is the very definition of what they said they wanted to avoid. What happened?  

I think Harry was desperate for a wife and family.  He idolize what that would be like and settled down with the first woman that said yes.  Frankly he was an easy mark and Meghan played him like a fine violin. 

Why else drop your agent just as your relationship is breaking in the press?  Suits has said they decided to write her out in fall 2016...she had a year's notice to find a new job but how would she if she didn't have an agent.  Never let Harry meet her father in person.  He probably never talked to the siblings.  She feed into his white knight complex by presenting him with the hard luck child of divorce story combined with a bit of biracial in America sprinkles and a "press harassment" cherry on top.  And now their both crumbling under the reality that they're not suited for each other and she's really not suited to be a royal.

I have to laugh when the tinhats say that the Queen will fix this or that the Queen is trolling Meghan with her charities.  No, QEII lost control of the Wales boys years ago and/or no one in the family thought to do some strategic planning.  Remember this was the woman who let William throw out his first wedding guest list...probably done up by the Courtiers/Government/Commonwealth with the who's who for the wedding of a future king...coddled thy name is William and Harry.  I could give you a whole retroactive Wales boys strategic plan which could easily convert into a proactive Cambridge kids plan but that's slightly OT here.
NAOTMAA

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #769 on: February 06, 2019, 03:02:06 AM »

I think Harry was desperate for a wife and family.  He idolize what that would be like and settled down with the first woman that said yes.  Frankly he was an easy mark and Meghan played him like a fine violin. 

Why else drop your agent just as your relationship is breaking in the press?  Suits has said they decided to write her out in fall 2016...she had a year's notice to find a new job but how would she if she didn't have an agent.  Never let Harry meet her father in person.  He probably never talked to the siblings.  She feed into his white knight complex by presenting him with the hard luck child of divorce story combined with a bit of biracial in America sprinkles and a "press harassment" cherry on top.  And now their both crumbling under the reality that they're not suited for each other and she's really not suited to be a royal.

I have to laugh when the tinhats say that the Queen will fix this or that the Queen is trolling Meghan with her charities.  No, QEII lost control of the Wales boys years ago and/or no one in the family thought to do some strategic planning.  Remember this was the woman who let William throw out his first wedding guest list...probably done up by the Courtiers/Government/Commonwealth with the who's who for the wedding of a future king...coddled thy name is William and Harry.  I could give you a whole retroactive Wales boys strategic plan which could easily convert into a proactive Cambridge kids plan but that's slightly OT here.

I don't understand why people have yet to grasp the fact that the Queen NEVER takes real action until it completely blows up like an atomic bomb for the world to see. As if everything she did with Margaret and her own children never happened. Those little meetings where she gives her little advice and warnings are nothing. She's clearly not intimidating no matter what they say about her in those puff documentaries. Her words go in one year and out the other or over the head. At heart she has always seem to be an ostrich who puts her head in the sand and worries privately until there is no sand left and she finally has to look strong and take action.
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #770 on: February 06, 2019, 03:06:21 AM »

I don't understand why people have yet to grasp the fact that the Queen NEVER takes real action until it completely blows up like an atomic bomb for the world to see. As if everything she did with Margaret and her own children never happened. Those little meetings where she gives her little advice and warnings are nothing. She's clearly not intimidating no matter what they say about her in those puff documentaries. Her words go in one year and out the other or over the head. At heart she has always seem to be an ostrich who puts her head in the sand and worries privately until there is no sand left and she finally has to look strong and take action.

I know right.  Wonder how long until this blows sky high.
Celia

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #771 on: February 10, 2019, 11:40:46 PM »

Harry went to a rugby game today.  "First time in public since that letter was published."  Um, that was, like, last night.  Less than 24 hours.

He seems a bit subdued, from the photos I've seen.
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #772 on: February 11, 2019, 12:20:54 AM »

Harry went to a rugby game today.  "First time in public since that letter was published."  Um, that was, like, last night.  Less than 24 hours.

He looks pissed off to me, wonder at whom? Whistle

Praying for strength? Patience?

Bets as to whether or not he went to the pub after the game? Poor, poor Handbag.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #773 on: February 11, 2019, 12:32:26 AM »

Harry went to a rugby game today.  "First time in public since that letter was published."  Um, that was, like, last night.  Less than 24 hours.

Bets as to whether or not he went to the pub after the game? Poor, poor Handbag.

Oh no!  He has been so upset that hes torn large chunks of hair out.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #774 on: February 11, 2019, 12:35:39 AM »

But who is he upset with?  That is the million dollar question.
Curtains

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #775 on: February 11, 2019, 12:37:42 AM »

anastasia beaverhausen

OMG I just spit out sparkling cranberry juice all over the screen....   Supercontent Jumping Laugh bounce Laughing

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Henry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #776 on: February 11, 2019, 12:42:14 AM »

AB!!!! Jumping Laugh bounce Laughing Banana Star

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
Booklover

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #777 on: February 11, 2019, 01:28:01 AM »

But who is he upset with?  That is the million dollar question.

He's upset at anyone who dares not completely adore his Megs. Yes, he is that dumb!  Nerves Nerves
NAOTMAA

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #778 on: February 11, 2019, 02:52:01 AM »

Why does he appear to look more groomed at the rugby match then he does at every other royal event he attends  Huh?
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #779 on: February 11, 2019, 02:58:09 AM »

Why does he appear to look more groomed at the rugby match then he does at every other royal event he attends  Huh?

No idea...though it does kind of p*** me off.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 58   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: