Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry Events, News and Pictures  (Read 119287 times)
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #720 on: January 08, 2019, 12:50:28 PM »

Prince Harry nearly renounced his Royal title - and only ONE person could stop him
The Queen herself was allegedly the one to dissuade her grandson from abandoning life as a Royal. The 34-year old Prince and 92-year old monarch reportedly have a strong bond. Prince Harry and the Queen are said to have a somewhat playful relationship in contrast to the Queen’s more business-like relationship with Prince William.
Royal biographer Penny Juror said in the documentary Meghan Markle: American Princess that “Harry was a reluctant Royal”.
She added: “I think there was a real danger at one time that Harry might turn his back on his Royal life and Royal responsibilities and go and live somewhere quietly.In the end he stayed a Royal.”
According to CBS This Morning co-host Gayle King, Harry decided not to abandon his duties for the sake of the Queen.
Ms Gayle said on the documentary: "She, like the rest of us, forgave him."
Prince Harry has been known to flout Royal protocol in the past, as has new wife Meghan.
https://www.express.co.uk...an-markle-queen-elizabeth

My God Shocked

If this story has any basis in fact then Hazard is even more daft than his Uncle David because unlike Wallis, unpleasant sow that she was, Imelda would have no compunction in leaving him once he outlived his usefulness.

I am almost tempted to rue the day QEII convinced her idiot grandson to remain Royal. Let him go out into the real world and see how tough it is for us normal people since he and his idiot brother are so obsessed with being "normal".
luvcharles

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #721 on: January 08, 2019, 01:44:20 PM »

This story has been around for some years now. It was certainly doing the rounds when he was in Australia at the end of his military service in 2015 and even then it was 'old news'.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #722 on: January 08, 2019, 03:29:35 PM »

I'd be curious to know which jobs Bea and Eugenie had that required so much working from luxury boats in bathing suits?  Is that normal?  I recall Bea was doing finance at some point and Eugenie was working in the arts.  Do both of these jobs require alot of time on luxury yachts?  Asking for the sane.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
PrincessOdette

Micro Member

United States United States

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #723 on: January 08, 2019, 04:08:39 PM »

Prince Harry nearly renounced his Royal title - and only ONE person could stop him
The Queen herself was allegedly the one to dissuade her grandson from abandoning life as a Royal. The 34-year old Prince and 92-year old monarch reportedly have a strong bond. Prince Harry and the Queen are said to have a somewhat playful relationship in contrast to the Queen’s more business-like relationship with Prince William.
Royal biographer Penny Juror said in the documentary Meghan Markle: American Princess that “Harry was a reluctant Royal”.
She added: “I think there was a real danger at one time that Harry might turn his back on his Royal life and Royal responsibilities and go and live somewhere quietly.In the end he stayed a Royal.”
According to CBS This Morning co-host Gayle King, Harry decided not to abandon his duties for the sake of the Queen.
Prince Harry has been known to flout Royal protocol in the past, as has new wife Meghan.

My God Shocked

If this story has any basis in fact then Hazard is even more daft than his Uncle David because unlike Wallis, unpleasant sow that she was, Imelda would have no compunction in leaving him once he outlived his usefulness.

I am almost tempted to rue the day QEII convinced her idiot grandson to remain Royal. Let him go out into the real world and see how tough it is for us normal people since he and his idiot brother are so obsessed with being "normal".

Agreed! If he's too thick-skulled to appreciate the privilege he was born into, then let him go. Can't imagine him making very long in the real world.
I used to really like Harry because he seemed more down-to-earth, but the recent events (mainly Meghan Antoinette) have either changed him in an unpleasant way or shown his true selfish colors
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #724 on: January 08, 2019, 04:29:43 PM »

Harry would have never because he like his brother could not function in the real world, ever. They'd threaten it but they'd never leave the gravy train.

fts, with Bea, she was often on short trips on weekends with her user-- I mean, ex-boyfriend. Easy to use the York girls as scapegoats which has been done by the media ever since they were teenagers and mocked for their weight. Repeat ad nauseum so it looks like they are on holiday 24/7.

I think security is part of it for the BRF with not holding down real jobs if you are close to the throne, but also most of them just aren't educated or suited to make a life outside it. Harry didn't go to university (no problem with that, it's not for everyone), and William was gifted his spot and perhaps his degree. Other royal families slimmed down considerably. The BRF has not yet done that and who knows if they will with all those on the gravy train of taxpayer bucks.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 04:38:56 PM by Ellie » Logged
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #725 on: January 08, 2019, 05:59:42 PM »

The Yorkies make hideous decisions and it's commented on.  Was it the media's fault Genie had dwarves as props for a birthday party?  Did the media hire them for her and then set her up?  Don't recall that myself but I could be wrong and happy to be proven so.  Hardly the fault of the media when the Yorkies kick own goals on a regular basis.  

But I'm off topic.  I'd still like to know which jobs require yacht sitting.  I want those jobs.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #726 on: January 08, 2019, 07:30:07 PM »

My God Shocked

As this described doubt of Harry's was "at one time", i.e. years ago, chances are 120% that if he had really renounced the title back then,
Imelda would have never reached out to get set for that "blind date", thus all we went through so far since 2016 would have never happened.
Harry could have met some total normal girl in Lesotho or Germany or Australia or wherever he would have chosen to live on his trust fund, married her (and have been sure that she married him NOT for the title and the limelight, but only for the perks .....  ),
and would only be a side note in history by now.

I tend to believe this would have been a nice solution.

On the other hand: much less to dish on. So thanks, HM, for talking him out of this stupid motion  Halo.
Wardrobe mistress

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #727 on: January 12, 2019, 06:11:42 PM »

I don’t know how to start a thread but maybe someone would have an interest to do so....do these royals ever take an aptitude test to determine what they would be good at for a career.

No one seems to engage in a medical career for instance.  Of course,people like William has no choice his career is already carved out for him.

There seems to be so much dissatisfaction and maybe Harry let’s say could be engaged in a satisfying career.

I think Andrew would make a great bartender!

Any thoughts about other royals?
lisadug

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #728 on: January 12, 2019, 07:10:53 PM »

I don’t know how to start a thread but maybe someone would have an interest to do so....do these royals ever take an aptitude test to determine what they would be good at for a career.

No one seems to engage in a medical career for instance.  Of course,people like William has no choice his career is already carved out for him.

There seems to be so much dissatisfaction and maybe Harry let’s say could be engaged in a satisfying career.

That would make an interesting thread, I remember well the days of Edward leaving the army, much to Phillips wrath and branching out into television.
VanillaMoomin

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #729 on: January 12, 2019, 11:24:59 PM »

No one seems to engage in a medical career for instance.  Of course,people like William has no choice his career is already carved out for him.

Star Great idea! I think Harry should work at the more outdoorsy bits of the National Trust. He’s too senior to be put out to work as a ghillie the way James Middleton has been, he’s got to have a job more in keeping with the dignity due a Counsellor of State, but he likes being outdoors and doing sporty things so he might as well help preserve his nation while he’s at it. His job had better be a position concocted specially for him where it looks management level but actually keeps him outside doing fun things or he will sulk, like he did with the Army when they wanted him to do management tasks. I’m sure if he was just the second son of a normal british hundred millionaire, and not royal, he would have moved to Kenya already to work in preservation there. He can’t do that until he’s no longer needed as a counsellor of state, but I’m sure an equivalent role could be found for him at home. He can support patronages on his time off from work, like other aristocrats do.

Andrew should also step down as a working royal, he isn’t needed anymore. He should stop pretending and just get a job as an arms dealer, since that’s what he pretty much is already. Maybe he could dabble in dubious hedge funds as well, basically just keep on as he is but without being a working royal. That’s the really important part.

I think the Yorkies are fine, their jobs are a bit silly and give them lavish time off, but the same could be said for so many aristocrats in London and I don’t feel like singling them out.

Zara should start her own riding school. Or she could work in the horse division of the Rare Breeds Survival Trust. Ideally, she’d do both.

Peter should go back to working in a bank. No more event management. (Yes, I’m still cross about the Patron’s Lunch)

Edward should go back to work in television, but as a producer for CBeebies. That would keep him out of trouble.

Sophie can’t return to PR, she’d just end up influence trading again, but I think she’d make a great senior executive for Age Concern.

All the Queen’s cousins on the payroll should be thanked, given nice retirement gifts, and sent off to enjoy their golden years.

Charles and Anne get to stay how they are. After the Queen dies, Anne gets her thank you and nice retirement gift.
Eliza B

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #730 on: January 13, 2019, 12:02:38 AM »

Gayle King aka Oprah's BFF... more PR leaks?

Is the story now that he'd leave his titles for Markle? Romantic like Uncle David?  You know just like her mom turned down the Queen for Christmas,  and how the only reason she didn't present at last year's Academy Awards was security.
Georgie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #731 on: January 14, 2019, 01:44:05 PM »

Emily Nash says that Harry looks tanned.... but I don't really see it....idk  Thinking

https://twitter.com/emyna...tatus/1084788873262174208
Eliza B

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #732 on: January 14, 2019, 02:44:00 PM »

Emily Nash says that Harry looks tanned.... but I don't really see it....idk  Thinking

He looks pink.  She looks more bronze.
thecrownjewelthief

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #733 on: January 14, 2019, 02:46:40 PM »

This amused me because I'm a redhead, though a bit darker red than Harry. We don't tan.
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #734 on: January 14, 2019, 02:50:34 PM »

This amused me because I'm a redhead, though a bit darker red than Harry. We don't tan.

That's what I thought.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: