Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 238   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan News and Events  (Read 460373 times)
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #900 on: March 13, 2018, 04:01:39 AM »

I am hoping itís not Meghan herself whoís directly involved with the Lainey connection. Itís tacky AF and Lainey is an extremely biased blogger who frequently ignores facts if they donít fit her agenda.

Furthermore I donít think the Diana comparison is in any way good for Meghan. Most people with more than a superficial knowledge of the BRF would IMO know this. Lainey doesnít have much knowledge of the BRF. She wants Harryís title to be the Duke of Windsor.. Beer

Wow, for once I agree with Lainey! Beer

Grin    Star

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #901 on: March 13, 2018, 10:43:20 AM »

ill-fitting shoes, horrible hair/hat combo/- a big fail for me

I don't understand why she wears shoes which don't fit ( the engagement shoes were also too big).
How can she walk without the shoe slipping off her heel?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
genever
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #902 on: March 13, 2018, 01:29:49 PM »

Those look about a half size too big on her left foot, but pretty close to perfect fit on the right. I have one foot that's slightly larger than the other, and it can make a difference when shoe shopping. I also tend to go for a roomy fit in heels because if I wear them for long, my feet swell a little. I thought the shoes looked fine.

Same here re. shoe size discrepancy. I think it's quite common. Finally gave up on the smaller size. Clean hair and comfy feet are my non-negotiables.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #903 on: March 13, 2018, 01:56:32 PM »

Those look about a half size too big on her left foot, but pretty close to perfect fit on the right. I have one foot that's slightly larger than the other, and it can make a difference when shoe shopping. I also tend to go for a roomy fit in heels because if I wear them for long, my feet swell a little. I thought the shoes looked fine.

Same here re. shoe size discrepancy. I think it's quite common. Finally gave up on the smaller size. Clean hair and comfy feet are my non-negotiables.

I would imagine that the problem here is that there's no real excuse. At this level of society, shoes are custom made... or should be. Plebes like you and me have the challenge of things not quite fitting, but not people like her.

Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #904 on: March 13, 2018, 01:57:53 PM »

ill-fitting shoes, horrible hair/hat combo/- a big fail for me

I don't understand why she wears shoes which don't fit ( the engagement shoes were also too big).
How can she walk without the shoe slipping off her heel?

The heel height is ridiculous IMO. No wonder the shoes appear not to fit. She's basically "on point". 
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #905 on: March 13, 2018, 03:51:11 PM »

horrible   No No

OMG!! She looks horrible and at least 50!  Sad Sad
Princess Jasmine

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #906 on: March 13, 2018, 03:54:48 PM »

I noticed that bad skin too. Could it be she is already taking hormones to stimulate pregnancy?

(I don't judge that, by the way. If I wanted a family and got married at 36, I wouldn't waste a lot of time either.)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #907 on: March 13, 2018, 04:08:12 PM »

I canít say if they affect some women like that my skin didnít look anything like at any point during my hormone treatments...

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #908 on: March 13, 2018, 04:13:15 PM »

It could be the move to London. The air there is very poluted.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #909 on: March 13, 2018, 04:44:25 PM »

Could also be stress. Her whole life changed and she did lose her personal freedom and I'm not sure if she really understood what marrying into this family actually means for her life.
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #910 on: March 13, 2018, 05:45:38 PM »

I think itís a mixture of bad lighting and weight loss. In other pics where the lighting isnít so harsh she looks same as always. But I do think her weight loss has taken a toll on her skin as it has for other royal ladies. :/
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #911 on: March 13, 2018, 06:12:35 PM »

Could also be stress. Her whole life changed and she did lose her personal freedom and I'm not sure if she really understood what marrying into this family actually means for her life.
I agree, it's a massive change altogether, I am afraid that rushing into a royal marriage without a much needed adjustment period to a new country, new life, and new reality is taking a toll on her!
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #912 on: March 13, 2018, 06:31:25 PM »

Losing weight like royal brides tend to do always looks so, so bad. Meghan already looked fit and lovely. Sad

My skin loved the UK. I think more moisture, I don't know. It's so dry here. I barely wash my face when I visit because it doesn't need it as much  Laugh bounce
masha
Banned
Banned
Small Member

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A

Ignore
« Reply #913 on: March 13, 2018, 06:52:51 PM »

I would imagine that the problem here is that there's no real excuse. At this level of society, shoes are custom made... or should be. Plebes like you and me have the challenge of things not quite fitting, but not people like her.

I know it looks very sloppy, her entire look is sloppy, she really went downhill since moving to the UK,
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 07:30:29 PM by masha » Logged
Katestolemyname

Mini Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #914 on: March 13, 2018, 07:09:22 PM »

I don't get why Sparkles of all people needed to lose weight. I used to think Meghan was so pretty and chic. Since the engagement, her looks and style has changed, and not for the better. That said, she looked way better on pictures taken a few weeks back, so I still think the light is part of the reason she looks this way.

On another note, and please don't call me out on age shaming, I'm against that, but thing is, Sparkles is older than most royal brides, so she should be careful about loosing too much weight. It won't look good on her skin.

I have also noticed that her features look more prominent now, probably due to the weight loss.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 238   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: