Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 197   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghan News and Events  (Read 330817 times)
RoyalMusings

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2055 on: May 16, 2018, 04:52:15 PM »

We keep hearing about the Markles, but what about Doria's family? Does Meghan have aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, etc from that side of the family? Did NutMeg dump everyone in her family but her mother? Both of my parents are only children so our family is small. Is that the case with hers?

There have been stories and pictures showing Meghan with her mother's family. The Raglands haven't run to the press, so there are far less stories about them.
jolene

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2056 on: May 16, 2018, 05:15:28 PM »

I was wondering if they are attending the wedding. Any word on that?
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #2057 on: May 16, 2018, 05:19:41 PM »

We keep hearing about the Markles, but what about Doria's family? Does Meghan have aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, etc from that side of the family? Did NutMeg dump everyone in her family but her mother? Both of my parents are only children so our family is small. Is that the case with hers?

There have been stories and pictures showing Meghan with her mother's family. The Raglands haven't run to the press, so there are far less stories about them.

if there are, good for them to stay out of the whole thing, showing some class!!

danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #2058 on: May 16, 2018, 06:17:39 PM »

Meghan Markle's mother gets the royal treatment as she flies into Heathrow's VIP Windsor suite before an emotional reunion
with her daughter (while palace aide collects her Burberry wedding outfit)

Meghan Markle's mother received the royal treatment today as she flew into Heathrow's VIP Windsor suite ahead of an emotional reunion with the bride-to-be.
Doria Ragland, 61, landed in London on Wednesday afternoon following a nearly 11 hour flight from Los Angeles. 
The yoga instructor and social worker was given every perk of being a royal, as she was picked up at the steps of the aircraft by a Jaguar, which is part of the royal fleet, and driven to the private Windsor Suite.
Meghan's personal assistant Amy Pickerill greeted Doria with an immigration officer, who quickly stamped her passport, as Prince Harry's aides were seen collecting Doria's baggage, including her Burberry wedding outfit.

http://www.dailymail.co.u...nal-reunion-daughter.html

Meghan Markle's mother Doria leaves for London – giving hint of her BRITISH wedding dress
MEGHAN Markle’s mother Doria Ragland has been pictured en route to London for the royal wedding with what appears to be her Burberry outfit for the big day.
https://www.express.co.uk...dding-dress-royal-wedding

danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #2059 on: May 16, 2018, 06:22:48 PM »

Doria receives treatment from a superstar ou royalty .  Thinking

I can not help questioning/wondering: why did not Harry and Meghan treat them both(Doria and Thomas) in the same way?
Why did Doria meet Harry- Invicts and got security and Thomas nothing, just KP calls or Meghan's lawyers?
Because Meghan seemed close to her father in 2016, why change?

TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2060 on: May 16, 2018, 06:38:25 PM »

OMG winx is back!!!! Supercontent Supercontent

https://www.harpersbazaar...a-mulroney-royal-wedding/

Every time I saw a photo of Jessica Mulroney, I knew she resembled someone. Thinking I've come to the realization that Jessica resembles Nadia Suleman aka "Octomom."  Yes
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #2061 on: May 16, 2018, 06:41:17 PM »

OMG winx is back!!!! Supercontent Supercontent

HELLO TLLK Smiley

This wedding is performing miracles, got a soft spot for Harry!

wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #2062 on: May 16, 2018, 06:43:25 PM »

I can not help questioning/wondering: why did not Harry and Meghan treat them both(Doria and Thomas) in the same way?
Why did Doria meet Harry- Invicts and got security and Thomas nothing, just KP calls or Meghan's lawyers?

Well, we can’t know what Tom would have received since as of now he isn’t going.

And IMO I think the lack of meeting Harry is on Tom. Harry has always been close to the family of other girlfriends and is seemingly close to Doria. I think he has wanted to spend time with Tom before this and Tom just didn’t want the hassle. For IG, I can imagine a big media event like IG wasn’t his cup of tea (although a wedding is even bigger...). From what we have seen from Doria so far, she seems a rather unflappable sort.

Harry also said in the engagement interview that they had talked several times over the phone and Skype. I can’t imagine that didn’t continue post engagement (there was also a people article about it in April).
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 06:55:00 PM by wisdomheaven » Logged
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #2063 on: May 16, 2018, 06:51:02 PM »

Well, we can’t know what Tom would have received since as of now he isn’t going.

And IMO I think the lack of meeting Harry is on Tom. Harry has always been close to the family of other girlfriends and is seemingly close to Doria. I think he has offered to spend time with Tom before this and Tom just didn’t want the hassle.

Harry also said in the engagement interview that they had talked several times over the phone and Skype. I can’t imagine that didn’t continue post engagement (there was also a people article about it in April).

i agree, we would never know what could have happened...on the other hand her father is not someone i feel has being totally transparent  Confused

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2064 on: May 16, 2018, 07:00:58 PM »

Sorry, but why isn’t Sparkles picking up her mom?

And OMG, TLLK. You are so right. Jessica M is as plastic as Octomom. And as “stylish” Roll Eyes Tacky, tacky, tacky.  Star
Skirt Queen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2065 on: May 16, 2018, 07:01:48 PM »

And OMG, TLLK. You are so right. Jessica M is as plastic as Octomom. And as “stylish” Roll Eyes Tacky, tacky, tacky.  Star

If it was my mom and I hadn't seen her for awhile, I'd definitely be greeting her at the airport first!
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2066 on: May 16, 2018, 07:03:56 PM »

If it was my mom and I hadn't seen her for awhile, I'd definitely be greeting her at the airport first!

Me too. Especially if I was in the middle of a crisis caused by my idiot father and his children. Also, especially if I didn’t have a 9-5 job.
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #2067 on: May 16, 2018, 07:04:09 PM »

Sobbing mother and daughter at the airport  reunion doesn't seem appropriate at this point in the drama

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2068 on: May 16, 2018, 07:05:25 PM »

Sobbing mother and daughter at the airport  reunion doesn't seem appropriate at this point in the drama

Yes but it seems par for the course for Sparkles the actress who “loves a good love story”.
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #2069 on: May 16, 2018, 07:09:04 PM »

Yes but it seems par for the course for Sparkles the actress who “loves a good love story”.

i don't see the mother playing those games, hello Pixie

Pages: 1 ... 136 137 [138] 139 140 ... 197   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: