Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Meghans Donation Deficiency Tally  (Read 127703 times)
Eliza B

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #795 on: January 16, 2019, 09:08:40 PM »

Thank you both.  I updated the total above to avoid reposting
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #796 on: January 16, 2019, 09:27:42 PM »

Cost of Meghan's outfit from earlier today:

Coat: Oscar de la Renta oversized midi coat; £2,600 ($3464)

Dress: Eliza dress by Hatch; £170  ($218)

Shoes: Giovanni Rossi PVC pumps; price unknown but similar styles cost around £530  (previously worn)

Bag: Victoria Beckham Vanity Box leather tote; £1,695 ($1910)

Jewellery: Felicity earrings by Kimai; £315
earrings ×2 ($810)

Work Day 1 Total: US$6,402 (£5,095)

COAT: Sentaler Long Wide Collar Wrap Coat in red (US$1,395). It's a style she also owns in Camel.

DRESS: Babaton 'Maxwell' Dress (US$138)

BAG: Gabriela Hearst brown leather handbag (US$1,795). Meghan also owns it in green.

SHOES: Stuart Weitzman Red Suede Pumps (US$395). She also owns in beige.

BRACELET: Bar Jewellery Gold Wide Ripple Bracelet (£240, ~US$310)

EARRINGS: Pippa Small 'Nosheen' Stud Earrings (£50, ~US$60)

Work Day 2 Total: $4,093 (£3,185)

H&M Dress £25 / $35
Emporio Armani Coat (recycled)
Stella McCartney bag 1104£ / US$1145
Paul Andrew 'Coquette' Suede Slingback pump US$675 /525GBP
Milka Dangle Bracelet $700 AUD (previously worn)
Love Ring (previously worn)
New Earrings TBD
Roland Moret US$5595 / £3495
Givenchy bag previously worn
Stuart Weisman heels previously worn
Diana's bracelet
Pippa smalls earrings previously worn

Work Day 3 Total: $7,450 (£5,149)

2019 Total as of 16JAN2019: US$17,945 (£13,429)

What is her budget £5,000 a day....lordy any royal woman should be fine with £240,000 a year or £20,000 a month (and that's very generous especially with the light schedules some of them have).   Half that would be even better (£120,000 a year or £10,000 a month)

If she worked what I want her to (2 to 3 days a week January through March...since I'm using a mid-late April due date) she would put in 30 days and at this spending rate spend £150,000 vs the £60,000 maximum I would allow (£30,000 being even better).
Eliza B

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #797 on: January 16, 2019, 09:29:50 PM »

What is her budget £5,000 a day....lordy any royal woman should be fine with £240,000 a year or £20,000 a month (and that's very generous especially with the light schedules some of them have).   Half that would be even better (£120,000 a year or £10,000 a month)

If she worked what I want her to (2 to 3 days a week January through March...since I'm using a mid-late April due date) she would put in 30 days and at this spending rate spend £150,000 vs the £60,000 maximum I would allow (£30,000 being even better).

The earrings aren't new. I had to remove from tally.  But yeah a lot.

It's been updated:
Eliza B

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #798 on: January 17, 2019, 02:10:22 PM »

What is her budget £5,000 a day....lordy any royal woman should be fine with £240,000 a year or £20,000 a month (and that's very generous especially with the light schedules some of them have).   Half that would be even better (£120,000 a year or £10,000 a month)

The earrings aren't new. I had to remove from tally.  But yeah a lot.

It's been updated:

Nevermind, according to Meghans Mirror they are new

Reportedly the Dean Davidson Signature Midi Knockout Studs in rainbow moonstone (US$145) as confirmed on the jewellers Instagram page.

I'll update with the next tally.
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TroolSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #799 on: January 17, 2019, 02:17:06 PM »

Kudos to @ElizaB for being an MVP of RD with this tallying.  Star

You can call me TrollSpoon.
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #800 on: January 17, 2019, 04:08:00 PM »

Yes indeed.  Star

It’s a Herculean task.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #801 on: January 18, 2019, 03:08:45 AM »

Yes indeed.  Star

It’s a Herculean task.

so true, also from me a blingie  Star

dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #802 on: January 18, 2019, 04:21:13 PM »

i agree that meghan does need to build up her wardrobe.  she doesn't have a closet like kate.  however, i'm wondering if they plan on having other children.  if not, i hope that some of the nicer dresses she wore during her pregnancy can be altered to her size after she delivers.  i wondered if that's why some royals have a baby and get very skinny or else they'd have to get a whole new wardrobe due to the change in their bodies.

i do agree that she should choose lower-priced outfits more often, though i do expect that at times certain clothing will be expensive.  after all, they are royals!
Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #803 on: January 18, 2019, 04:48:20 PM »

H&M Dress £25
Emporio Armani Coat (recycled)
Stella McCartney bag 1104£
Manolos Allura 105 sandals $725 (thanks Eliza)

Oh wow I think that's the cheapest dress we've seen her wear?
And it shows, gildinwen. Crazy
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #804 on: January 18, 2019, 10:25:46 PM »

^^^ I think that dress would have been fine if it had been a size or two larger so it didn't encase her like an over-stuffed sausage.
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #805 on: January 20, 2019, 05:18:32 PM »

Meghan wore new sunglasses during her lunch at Notting Hill. They are by Victoria Beckham and cost $425

Also, I find it interesting that she's wearing more and more Victoria Beckham - even wearing a full VB outfit at Christmas- when in an interview she said this :

Now what I'm starting to learn is, even though things look amazing on the hanger, it doesn't mean they're going to look amazing on me. For example, I love Victoria Beckham dresses, but I don't have the long torso to support that silhouette.
I wonder what's changed since then
The full interview is here (the article is from 2017 but I believe the interview is from 2015): https://www.glamourmagazi...t-and-her-love-of-clothes
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #806 on: January 20, 2019, 05:22:45 PM »

i agree that meghan does need to build up her wardrobe.  she doesn't have a closet like kate.  however, i'm wondering if they plan on having other children.  if not, i hope that some of the nicer dresses she wore during her pregnancy can be altered to her size after she delivers.  i wondered if that's why some royals have a baby and get very skinny or else they'd have to get a whole new wardrobe due to the change in their bodies.

i do agree that she should choose lower-priced outfits more often, though i do expect that at times certain clothing will be expensive.  after all, they are royals!
But you don't build a wardrobe by buying 10 identical shoes in the same shade. You do that by buying and collecting items to mix and match, not by having the same coat in 5 different Colours.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #807 on: January 20, 2019, 05:27:43 PM »

But you don't build a wardrobe by buying 10 identical shoes in the same shade. You do that by buying and collecting items to mix and match, not by having the same coat in 5 different Colours.

The problem with this is the fact that we were given the numbers for others first years when they also would have been “building a wardrobe” and Meghan spent a few hundred thousand more.

SQ

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #808 on: January 20, 2019, 05:30:36 PM »

Meghan wore new sunglasses during her lunch at Notting Hill. They are by Victoria Beckham and cost $425

Also, I find it interesting that she's wearing more and more Victoria Beckham - even wearing a full VB outfit at Christmas- when in an interview she said this :

Now what I'm starting to learn is, even though things look amazing on the hanger, it doesn't mean they're going to look amazing on me. For example, I love Victoria Beckham dresses, but I don't have the long torso to support that silhouette.
The full interview is here (the article is from 2017 but I believe the interview is from 2015): https://www.glamourmagazi...t-and-her-love-of-clothes

OMG I just saw a post where they lightened this picture and it's hilarious. She can't help herself. Probably making sure the paps got the right angle hahaha

royalviewers

Micro Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #809 on: January 20, 2019, 06:24:54 PM »

OMG I just saw a post where they lightened this picture and it's hilarious. She can't help herself. Probably making sure the paps got the right angle hahaha

The gamr changer....wkwkwkwkwk....should posting this on ig and tag Kensington palace on thia image..... Supercontent
Wondering what will Harry think and say....
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: