Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 386   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle News and Events  (Read 675396 times)
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #5115 on: October 09, 2018, 09:10:24 PM »

If you are truly falling in love, you don't even think about that. You just want to be with that person as much as possible...

"Meghan feared she looked too 'eager' by agreeing to meet Prince Harry the day after their 2016 blind date - and he was 'mesmerised by her beauty', reveals royal biographer"

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6256243/Meghan-Markles-anxiety-eager-Harry-revealed-Andrew-Mortons-biography.html

"Excuse me, I have to go and vomit" - Hermione Granger

Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5116 on: October 09, 2018, 09:26:34 PM »

And according to this article, Meghan is freezing out all Harry's old friends. I already suspected that would happen as that is something she would do. Just not so soon. The comments are totally against Meghan. The DM is turning against her too. Also publishing about other royals who actually do repeat outfits.

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6256859/Prince-Harry-frozen-close-friends-including-Tom-Inskip-theyre-bad-influence.html#article-6256859

As a woman of 37, she just can't be so stupid to think that keeping him away from old pals would be a good thing for their marriage. To the contrary, this is the first nail into the coffin.
One would presume that she fell for the playful, meat loving party animal with the illustrious friends circle he was. And now she will turn him, step by step, into an earnest, cale smoothie sucking couch potato who spends his evenings with her and her moved-in mother, waiting for the first child?
Or what else is meant by "non-distracted concentration in starting a family'?

Thank God this is only a FAIL article. Surely our beloved game changer would do no such thing  Whistle.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5117 on: October 09, 2018, 09:37:36 PM »

It might work for a few years while he’s still in LURVE and they have a baby or two.
But it will eventually get very old
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #5118 on: October 09, 2018, 10:29:03 PM »

If you are truly falling in love, you don't even think about that. You just want to be with that person as much as possible...

"Meghan feared she looked too 'eager' by agreeing to meet Prince Harry the day after their 2016 blind date - and he was 'mesmerised by her beauty', reveals royal biographer"

www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6256243/Meghan-Markles-anxiety-eager-Harry-revealed-Andrew-Mortons-biography.html

Pass the bucket please, onar.   Star

As for her distancing him from his friends, who knows?  But, it wouldn't surprise me, especially if she is a control freak.  And, if she thinks his friends don't like her, or look down their noses at her.  She has Harry wrapped around her little finger, and she's calling the shots. 

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #5119 on: October 09, 2018, 11:39:55 PM »

They probably do look down on her.  HazMat and Seabiscuit fraternize with inbred a**holes who would see a mixed race person like Meghan as the help.

Meghan not being related to her husband probably excludes her from the genetic Russian Roulette these aristos play generation upon generation.  That's how you get a partner in these circles: family reunions.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #5120 on: October 09, 2018, 11:40:00 PM »

Pass the bucket please, onar.   Star

As for her distancing him from his friends, who knows?  But, it wouldn't surprise me, especially if she is a control freak.  And, if she thinks his friends don't like her, or look down their noses at her.  She has Harry wrapped around her little finger, and she's calling the shots. 

That bucket is going to get very full, very fast.  

Hollywood Princess?  Really, now she’s on a par with Grace Kelly?  Puhleeze.
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #5121 on: October 09, 2018, 11:43:55 PM »

They probably do look down on her.  HazMat and Seabiscuit fraternize with inbred a**holes who would see a mixed race person like Meghan as the help.

Meghan not being related to her husband probably excludes her from the genetic Russian Roulette these aristos play generation upon generation.  That's how you get a partner in these circles: family reunions.

Correct as usual, Spoonie.  They would look down on anyone who did not come from the “right” background. And not only is she mixed race, but she’s........American *shudder*
Booklover

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5122 on: October 10, 2018, 03:45:07 AM »

Don't know of this is 0/T but Meghan's ex just married his gf.

Booklover

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5123 on: October 10, 2018, 04:08:52 AM »

Her other ex chef Cory became a father last week.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5124 on: October 10, 2018, 04:34:49 AM »

Star    Grin

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5125 on: October 10, 2018, 08:09:21 AM »

They’ve been used and discarded as she moved up the chain.
I doubt she cares
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #5126 on: October 10, 2018, 09:36:05 AM »

I doubt she cares

Not in her thoughts at all I would imagine . . . Nice that her most recent ex has moved onto happier times . . . . I suspect there was a "grey area" between relationships
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #5127 on: October 10, 2018, 09:38:33 AM »

I doubt she cares

Not in her thoughts at all I would imagine . . . Nice that her most recent ex has moved onto happier times . . . . I suspect there was a "grey area" between relationships

gosh neither wasted any time finding a new partner, have they?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
lothwen

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #5128 on: October 10, 2018, 02:13:38 PM »

Let's assume it's true that Meghan wants Harry to drop his old friends. She also apparently wants him to stop hunting and participating in the annual Christmas shooting thing (sorry, having brain fart as to what it's actually called).

Honestly, it sounds like she is trying to mold him into her perfect man. Which begs the question,who did she fall for, Harry or the Prince?
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5129 on: October 10, 2018, 02:40:31 PM »

Honestly, it sounds like she is trying to mold him into her perfect man. Which begs the question,who did she fall for, Harry or the Prince?

Neither. She fell in love with the bottomless pockets and the attention.

Pages: 1 ... 340 341 [342] 343 344 ... 386   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: