Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 418 419 [420] 421   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle News and Events  (Read 765136 times)
thecrownjewelthief

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6285 on: December 03, 2018, 02:21:49 PM »

There is no one who cares to protect Harry since ELF left

I wonder why he left

Not even Harry.

My theory why ELF left? MEghan couldn't handle the fact that someone else could handle Harry. SHE has to be the one and only, in charge of every aspect of Harry's life. She's a control freak and wasn't going to allow anyone to interfere with her grooming of Harry. ELF saw the writing on the wall right from the beginning, just like many of us did. He decided to bow out gracefully rather than allow Imelda to shove him out the door. It's a shame, it really is, because he could have guided these two to make far better decisions than they have made on their own.

Star
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #6286 on: December 03, 2018, 02:53:27 PM »

I'm not impressed by Meghan either, but I wonder how easy it is to handle Harry.  There has been talk of substance abuse and moodiness, as well as his poor decision making (Nazi uniform, Strip poker in Vegas).  Diana said several times that William took after his father and Harry was like her. Maybe his former girlfriends didn't want to take on Harry!  I think it's interesting that licensed therapist Doria will stay with the couple after the baby is born -- an in-house therapist.
In my humble opinion, the fact that the therapist has so strong tights to one of them, it's not going to work. She has to be there as the grandma, not as therapist. Not even close to this.

LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6287 on: December 03, 2018, 02:55:16 PM »

If Meg tootles back to the USA permanently at some stage, what will happen to young Lord Dumbarton or Lady N. Mountbatten-Windsor? where would they live?
XoXo

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #6288 on: December 03, 2018, 02:59:19 PM »

After reading various reports, I must say I find majority of the commentary to be very xenophobic and elitist irrespective of the woman in question (i.e whether it's Meghan or any other woman in her place). And the constant comparison with Wallis is simply vile and repulsive.

I can't imagine how this is isn't evident and if the sources are from Cambridge camp then I am equally disgusted by them as well. After reading all the bullshit with no apparent agenda other then to show the gauche American Divorceeee her place, I am officially a republican and once queen passes away please let go of such a hateful institution  Nerves   Dead

PS- I hope Meghan is staying healthy and keeping the health of her child and herself as a top priority. This shit show is so shameful and uncomfortable to watch unfold.
Booklover

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #6289 on: December 03, 2018, 03:28:40 PM »

If Meg tootles back to the USA permanently at some stage, what will happen to young Lord Dumbarton or Lady N. Mountbatten-Windsor? where would they live?

I think children of Harry and Meghan will stay with Papa Harry, and when they get older will be given a house somewhere to live in, if the monarchy still exists. Interestingly though, both Princess Margaret's children live in their own, without help from the RF, but with the help of their trust funds, of course. However, Princess Anne, who was given an estate in Gloustershire, has given each of her children a house on the estate. So who knows?

Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #6290 on: December 03, 2018, 03:42:46 PM »

My tip with commentary or blogs is to disregard the overly positive, rose colored glasses, sunshine and daisies come out of the royals butts comments; and the devil reincarnate, racially and nationally based, royal will never do anything right comments; and find the middle.

Oh yes the leaks and "sources" are very ugly...but the are starting to paint a cohesive picture that is concerning.   The fact is regardless of who any royal marries that spouse does have a place is the hierarchy...a role.   Just like employees have roles is a business (and a place in that business's hierarchy).

I can understand the enjoyment (?) in the Wallis comparison...but it's a but much for me...and there's enough to comment about without it.

Also remember that "sources" and "reportedly" are often media code for this sounds interesting so let's write that and see what happens.   Cold hard proof is what we're going for.  Statements, pictures, and videos; heck the mainstream media has quoted "sources" on 5 other country homes and ran "Harry will get KP Apartment 1" since 2014.
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6291 on: December 03, 2018, 04:02:24 PM »

I think the Queen doesn't like negative press about the internal workings of the Firm. I'm sure she's keen to help MM transition, and MM is very good at playing people - like sucking up to Camilla and Charles. She can't play the Queen (no pun in intended), who is much too shrewd for that sort of thing. JMO.

I don't think she has Cams fooled more like Cams isn't Harry's mother and won't interfere. But should Sparkles cross her then she'll whisper in Charles's ear and then all bets are off.

As for Charles, I don't think he is fooled more like engaging in denial after all who wants to believe that after the hell that was his first marriage his son was stupid enough not to learn from his mistakes.

JMHO - Harry is impulsive; he acts with giving much thought to what the after effect could be.
Most new relationships start with both parties on their best behavior and wearing a kind of mask; with the relationship being long distance, they likely had barely established a good friendship foundation.  Harry was in the 'fog' of a new relationship with someone he had chemistry with.
As my gran says, never run headlong into the fog, you may get more trouble than you imagine.  

I think you give Meg's charm too much credit, I think Harry knew full well what he was doing marrying her, he wasn't in any fog imo. Harry is impetuous, he wants what he wants and damn the consequences. Along with the sulkiness there seems to be an 'in-your-face' attitude that wasn't as obvious before MEghan. Now it's on full display and he's not even trying to hide it. Her arrogance is feeding his and vice versa, and apparently we're not the only ones to notice given the smorgasbord of dishing goodies we've had come out recently. There seem to be a few people that are happy to shine a light on their obnoxiousness. The tabs were easy to see coming, but someone who is/was part of the system is telling the tabs where to shine that light. That I didn't see coming, at least not so soon.

good observations!
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6292 on: December 03, 2018, 04:08:36 PM »

I'm not impressed by Meghan either, but I wonder how easy it is to handle Harry.  There has been talk of substance abuse and moodiness, as well as his poor decision making (Nazi uniform, Strip poker in Vegas).  Diana said several times that William took after his father and Harry was like her. Maybe his former girlfriends didn't want to take on Harry!  I think it's interesting that licensed therapist Doria will stay with the couple after the baby is born -- an in-house therapist.

In the US there are many different types of therapist licenses. Which one does Doria have?  I have often wondered if Harry doesn't have some form of ADD or ADHD. Those are hereditary so I'm told. It would explain his impulsiveness, but if true, even Sparkles will have her hands full if he chooses not to listen. I suspect that's when we will hear gossip about their marriage.
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6293 on: December 03, 2018, 04:12:55 PM »

After reading various reports, I must say I find majority of the commentary to be very xenophobic and elitist irrespective of the woman in question (i.e whether it's Meghan or any other woman in her place). And the constant comparison with Wallis is simply vile and repulsive.

I can't imagine how this is isn't evident and if the sources are from Cambridge camp then I am equally disgusted by them as well. After reading all the bullshit with no apparent agenda other then to show the gauche American Divorceeee her place, I am officially a republican and once queen passes away please let go of such a hateful institution  Nerves   Dead

PS- I hope Meghan is staying healthy and keeping the health of her child and herself as a top priority. This shit show is so shameful and uncomfortable to watch unfold.

I have not seen a constant comparison to Wallis only mentions of her here and there. I do not believe the gossip is coming from the Cambridge camp. I think the Sussex have a mole or the grey men who are known for their control may be the one "pulling her in her place". While uncomfortable, the press has always enjoyed building someone up only to tear them down. It sells newspapers.
Hibou

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6294 on: December 03, 2018, 04:14:58 PM »

I think children of Harry and Meghan will stay with Papa Harry, and when they get older will be given a house somewhere to live in, if the monarchy still exists. Interestingly though, both Princess Margaret's children live in their own, without help from the RF, but with the help of their trust funds, of course. However, Princess Anne, who was given an estate in Gloustershire, has given each of her children a house on the estate. So who knows?

I think Meghan is too smart to pull the plug completely. She will just live in one of their residences and show up when called upon. As for the kids, MM I think will be the steadier hand in handling the situation IMO.
Antevorta

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #6295 on: December 03, 2018, 04:29:16 PM »

There is an old, old law that exists which states that HM (or the monarch) actually has full legal custody over the grandchildren.  However, the monarch obviously allows the parents to make day to day decisions over their children. In the case of a Hazbeen divorce, I would imagine the youngster(s) would stay in the UK with the family in a joint custody type situation but in the end, the decision would likely lie with HM or Charles, if he is King, as the child(ren) would be in line to the throne.  I highly doubt that HM or Charles would allow her to take the child to the States.  I would suspect that Sparkles would keep a London home but she may return to acting and it would be better for the kid(s) to have proper structure.
Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #6296 on: December 03, 2018, 04:56:09 PM »

In the US there are many different types of therapist licenses. Which one does Doria have?  I have often wondered if Harry doesn't have some form of ADD or ADHD. Those are hereditary so I'm told. It would explain his impulsiveness, but if true, even Sparkles will have her hands full if he chooses not to listen. I suspect that's when we will hear gossip about their marriage.

I'm not sure she is a therapist...according to what I've found she has a BA in Physiology and a Masters in Social Work; she was/is a social workers for a mental health clinic in LA.  If I understand correctly...here in the US to be a therapist you need more than a BA...a Masters, a PhD, or a postgraduate clinical training course.   A social workers is not a therapist.  Right?   And Doria worked with the elderly...so even if she was/is a therapist I don't think she would have the skills to help Harry.  Plus that's not her job...she's his mother-in-law...best not to mix the personal with professional.

Using my armchair credentials...both boys should have been put in therapy in the early 90s...1997 at the very latest.   Global divorce followed by mother's death...more than enough to mess with anyone.   His therapy in his late 20s (2011--2014ish) might have helped but you're never done with therapy...most people continue going for "maintenance" appointments...when big changes are happening or just to talk.   Engagement/co-habitation, marriage, and fatherhood would all qualify.

OT--I'm a huge fan of pre-engagement counseling...once you're spending money on a wedding you're more likely to ignore red flags and power through.  Had several friends who did pre-engagement rather than pre-martial and they loved it...were much more open and honest then they would have been if they had being planning and paying for a wedding.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #6297 on: December 03, 2018, 05:19:59 PM »

OT--I'm a huge fan of pre-engagement counseling...once you're spending money on a wedding you're more likely to ignore red flags and power through.  Had several friends who did pre-engagement rather than pre-martial and they loved it...were much more open and honest then they would have been if they had being planning and paying for a wedding.
Thumb up

I do know in the U.S. that most of the large Christian denominations and branches of Judaism require premarital counseling prior to the celebrant agreeing to perform the ceremony, but pre-engagement counseling would be an excellent suggestion. I agree that once the engagement has happened couples would be more likely to continue with their wedding plans even if they might have some hesitation/concerns about their future marriage.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Huge Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #6298 on: December 03, 2018, 06:09:31 PM »

I'm not sure she is a therapist...according to what I've found she has a BA in Physiology and a Masters in Social Work; she was/is a social workers for a mental health clinic in LA.  If I understand correctly...here in the US to be a therapist you need more than a BA...a Masters, a PhD, or a postgraduate clinical training course.   A social workers is not a therapist.  Right?   And Doria worked with the elderly...so even if she was/is a therapist I don't think she would have the skills to help Harry.  Plus that's not her job...she's his mother-in-law...best not to mix the personal with professional.

Using my armchair credentials...both boys should have been put in therapy in the early 90s...1997 at the very latest.   Global divorce followed by mother's death...more than enough to mess with anyone.   His therapy in his late 20s (2011--2014ish) might have helped but you're never done with therapy...most people continue going for "maintenance" appointments...when big changes are happening or just to talk.   Engagement/co-habitation, marriage, and fatherhood would all qualify.

Social workers often counsel people here. Lord W has a BA in criminal justice and a Masters in public safety but has worked as a counselor before because he is simply allowed to by our state as his transcripts have so many “psych” credits. In no way is that the same as a psychologist, which is frankly the level I think Harry needs.

Oh_Caroline

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #6299 on: December 03, 2018, 06:21:11 PM »

Social workers often counsel people here. Lord W has a BA in criminal justice and a Masters in public safety but has worked as a counselor before because he is simply allowed to by our state as his transcripts have so many “psych” credits. In no way is that the same as a psychologist, which is frankly the level I think Harry needs.

Star

Thanks for the correct and I totally agree that Harry needs someone with higher training.
Pages: 1 ... 418 419 [420] 421   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: