Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle News and Events  (Read 765143 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #6300 on: December 03, 2018, 07:18:39 PM »

If Meg tootles back to the USA permanently at some stage, what will happen to young Lord Dumbarton or Lady N. Mountbatten-Windsor? where would they live?

I think children of Harry and Meghan will stay with Papa Harry, and when they get older will be given a house somewhere to live in, if the monarchy still exists. Interestingly though, both Princess Margaret's children live in their own, without help from the RF, but with the help of their trust funds, of course. However, Princess Anne, who was given an estate in Gloustershire, has given each of her children a house on the estate. So who knows?

I think Meghan is too smart to pull the plug completely. She will just live in one of their residences and show up when called upon. As for the kids, MM I think will be the steadier hand in handling the situation IMO.

MM is Mette Marit here on RD.

Also this thread has gone too far O/T so itís time.
Pages: 1 ... 419 420 [421]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: