Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 253   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle News and Events  (Read 435042 times)
Ktc

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1155 on: February 13, 2018, 02:46:47 PM »

Oh good lord, those baggy, saggy pants are back.
Lady Willoughby

Warned
Big Member

Circa Regna Tonat

Ignore
« Reply #1156 on: February 13, 2018, 03:18:47 PM »

Iím sorry. That long coat with those baggy pants sprinkled with the long shaggy hair is one mess of a recipe.

Again, Iím surprised sheís looked so sloppy since her royal debut. She was actually decently put together in her prior professional life.

What happens sartorially to a woman upon entrance to the Windsor family?

Oh_Caroline

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1157 on: February 13, 2018, 03:29:07 PM »

Iím sorry. That long coat with those baggy pants sprinkled with the long shaggy hair is one mess of a recipe.

Again, Iím surprised sheís looked so sloppy since her royal debut. She was actually decently put together in her prior professional life.

What happens sartorially to a woman upon entrance to the Windsor family?

No idea.  I'm a big girl so I favor knee length skirts/dresses and modest cut tops but I get them tailored to fit perfectly, hide the bad bits, and bring out the good.  Once has a coworker ask how much weight I'd lost (none) because a pants suit looked so good.

Tailoring is your friend.
ortensia

Warned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1158 on: February 13, 2018, 03:34:46 PM »

to paraphrase Miranda Priestley 'Tartan in Scotland'

ahah,at first i was eh yes,but then ,being fresh from a scientific observation of new york fashion week's streetstyle i can only say : thank Heavens for girls who don't want to be groundbreaking,who don't want to shock anyone,who just dress (up) and let their personality shine through/be enhanced by their subtle way of dressing.

and imo meghan markle is not a princess (or duchess)- to - be of dressing in a casual chic way,she is the QUEEN of it.

ciao belle,have a nice mardi gras and kisses.
perdie

Large Member

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Ignore
« Reply #1159 on: February 13, 2018, 03:44:55 PM »

I respectfully disagree  Smiley I am a tartan junkie 

I love it too, but it's just slightly awkward in the photo of the coat, the pony and the kilt - all in the same tartan, though scaled differently!
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1160 on: February 13, 2018, 03:47:21 PM »

Photo from their arrival at Social Bite

https://twitter.com/phoeb...status/963423755421798400

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1161 on: February 13, 2018, 04:30:00 PM »

LOVE that burberry coat!

Me too and the handbag is beautiful. I love that shade of green tho. One of my favorites.

Her totes have been  Thumb up

Interested to see what kind of top she is wearing. She seems to be setting up a sort of uniform for royal duties in terms of professional clothing choices which I think is good. I mean yes its repetitive, but it also sets a standard of not being as focused on clothes too. A good turn given the issue with the engagement dress.

Quite ironic then that the press spends so much time on her clothes. IMO because thereís a different message with her wardrobe but, obviously, YMMV.

I like that she wears pants ( Spiteful ) but I would prefer a different style that didnít require her to wear heels to look together. Just like most other royal women wearing this kind of Victoria Beckham style of trousers it mostly looks sloppy in my eyes. A more fitted, tailored look would look so much better.
Ghost

Mini Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #1162 on: February 13, 2018, 04:43:05 PM »

LOVE that burberry coat!

Me too and the handbag is beautiful. I love that shade of green tho. One of my favorites.

Her totes have been  Thumb up

Interested to see what kind of top she is wearing. She seems to be setting up a sort of uniform for royal duties in terms of professional clothing choices which I think is good. I mean yes its repetitive, but it also sets a standard of not being as focused on clothes too. A good turn given the issue with the engagement dress.

Quite ironic then that the press spends so much time on her clothes. IMO because thereís a different message with her wardrobe but, obviously, YMMV.

I like that she wears pants ( Spiteful ) but I would prefer a different style that didnít require her to wear heels to look together. Just like most other royal women wearing this kind of Victoria Beckham style of trousers it mostly looks sloppy in my eyes. A more fitted, tailored look would look so much better.

Do we know that? 
 Star
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #1163 on: February 13, 2018, 04:46:57 PM »

I really thought that Meghan would bring a bit of Hollywood glamour and the freshness and effortlessly chic of the Californian style to the usually boring and somber British royalty, but so far the beachy hair is the only thing I've seen  Cool

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1164 on: February 13, 2018, 04:51:24 PM »

Again  frumpy Wink
the caot is nice maybe if little shorter,the hair a la Maxima is disturbing at least Maxi have some kind presence you don't Meg so brush your hair plz.
i see that there is some crowd to cheer for them well i guess this because they are the new clonws of the scene  let's meet after few months of their marriage and see

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #1165 on: February 13, 2018, 05:06:19 PM »

Those hems  Crap please tailor your clothes  Yikes Messy hair, muddy hems, oversized coat, really? Not excuse for this level of sloppiness  Nono

« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 05:13:18 PM by Coya » Logged

lothwen

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1166 on: February 13, 2018, 05:18:43 PM »

Those hems  Crap please tailor your clothes  Yikes Messy hair, muddy hems, oversized coat, really? Not excuse for this level of sloppiness  Nono

Her trousers are going to get ruined if she continues to wear them like this
DejaVu

Warned
Small Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1167 on: February 13, 2018, 05:23:26 PM »

I love the coat, I want the coat!! But  as other dishers already stated: Tartan in Edinburgh is a bit too much and for me it looks smarmy. She definitely wants do endear herself to the people ...

The pants trousers (@Ghost  Star) dragging in the dirt are obnoxious as is the constant touching of her hair.

Looking at the trousers really makes me sick ...  Dead   Again: Dopey!

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #1168 on: February 13, 2018, 05:24:54 PM »

Her trousers are in desperate need of the tailor she never had Tongue
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #1169 on: February 13, 2018, 05:30:12 PM »

Her pants/trousers...  Laughing Laughing Laughing If she wasn't so short, I'd suspect she is wearing stilts under those slacks!  Laugh bounce Seriously, she decided to go out in the mud with her trouser legs sweeping the ground...? And no-one told her it might be a good idea to have them taken in..? Okay...  Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 253   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: