Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle News and Events  (Read 266180 times)
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #2640 on: May 16, 2018, 05:00:24 PM »

There wont be a pay off, that sister is digging the her own hole to hide in, they just wait for her to go away on her own

RoyalMusings

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2641 on: May 16, 2018, 05:09:06 PM »

There wont be a pay off, that sister is digging the her own hole to hide in, they just wait for her to go away on her own

ITA. There won't be a payoff. Once Meghan becomes HRH Duchess, Sam's value diminishes. She overplayed her hand. She revealed everything. There is nothing else to uncover.
jolene

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #2642 on: May 16, 2018, 05:11:36 PM »

Things will die down after they have their first child. Right now there's excitement about the wedding. Then it will be 'bump watch' and the birth. I hope Meghan is prepared for attention to fizzle out. When that does, no one will be interested in the sister's book either.
winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #2643 on: May 16, 2018, 05:15:45 PM »

All this drama only just confirm Harry's words that his will be the family she never had!!!

winx

Humongous Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #2644 on: May 16, 2018, 05:17:23 PM »

BTW MAMA HAS ARRIVED AND ALL WILL BE GOOD!!

http://www.dailymail.co.u...nal-reunion-daughter.html

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #2645 on: May 16, 2018, 05:42:32 PM »

like this

Throw in some organic avocados and a roasted chicken, and its perfect!

Anybody want to take bets on Sammy wearing a signet ring?
royalsareajoke

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2646 on: May 16, 2018, 06:35:53 PM »

BTW MAMA HAS ARRIVED AND ALL WILL BE GOOD!!

http://www.dailymail.co.u...nal-reunion-daughter.html

I think this woman looks classy and down to earth. Neat clean and put together. She doesn't seem the type to cash in on her daughter's fame and fortune. Granted an interview with Oprah is in the works but the issues potentially  discussed aren't who her daughter married from what I read. If she gets business due to this marriage it won't be because she's all over the news, she's in the news of course due to the high profile of this wedding.

Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
Amina

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2647 on: May 16, 2018, 07:33:45 PM »

Wow what a mess...this is turning into a soap opera.  Meghan's extended family make the beverly hillbillies look classy.  I'm surprised that Harry hasn't yet Meghan's father and yet he was supposed to be walking her down the aisle...weird...

I don't see the Windsors becoming a substitute family to Meg's.  They don't seem to be all that warm and fuzzy.  i'm sure they love each other, but from what i understand each member lives their own compartmentalised lives.  Meg's will have to have children of her own before she gets her family. 

I don't see her hillbilly relations going away quietly.  They will milk it for what its worth.  Fingers crossed for these two, i hope it lasts...

Finally all the wonderful publicity they were getting has almost disappeared, its becoming some sort of freak show (this wedding).  Not the kind of publicity that KP, Harry or Meg's expected.  Meg's must be devastated.  Not only because her father won't be there (his betrayal must have come as something of a shock), but also all the publicity is not 100% perfect and the focus is not really on her anymore.  BTW i don't believe she doesn't read her own press.

Jonathan

Gigantic Member

Life's hard being fabulous

Ignore
« Reply #2648 on: May 16, 2018, 07:43:02 PM »

I see Fergie being forgiven and welcomed back with open arms. 

Advice to my Brother on his wedding day

Never say

I know you do
I've had better
Did you say something
Dresstoimpress

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #2649 on: May 16, 2018, 07:51:46 PM »

I just got wondering if there is a possibility of Harry himself walking her down the aisle? Or is that not done in Britain?
Willem-Alexander for example walked Maxima down the aisle when her father was not welcome.

I can perfectly see Doria assisting her up to the chapel where Harry can be waiting for her to then walk down the aisle together.
Putting myself in the shoes of Meghan I can see myself being the most comfortable with that.

Or is that just not done?
rosella

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2650 on: May 16, 2018, 07:57:46 PM »

I've never seen it done in C-of-E wedding ceremonies, I have to admit, but I think it's a very good idea. I still think Doria is likely to walk with Meghan now.
LadyBunion

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2651 on: May 16, 2018, 08:01:22 PM »

I've never seen it done in C-of-E wedding ceremonies, I have to admit, but I think it's a very good idea. I still think Doria is likely to walk with Meghan now.

tends to only be done at marriage blessings in the C of E  - like Charles and Camilla
Dresstoimpress

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #2652 on: May 16, 2018, 08:09:53 PM »

Maybe it is an option if there are no objections from the Church. In a way Doria will walk her for a bit but just up to the chapel door.
In the end it is the two of them getting married and it's a very personal moment. They should do what they are most comfortable with.
If I were Meghan I'd feel a bit weird having my future dad-in-law or brother-in-law who i only met a few times walking me down the aisle.
And Doria walking her completely down the aisle will just emphasize her dad is not there.

Just my 2 cents Smiley
Hermione

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2653 on: May 16, 2018, 08:19:08 PM »

WA and Maxima were already married when they walked the aisle. Did they not have a civil ceremony before? But I totally agree, Doria to the entrance of the church then with H to the altar. I dont think Meghan wants the pressure on her Mum to walk her down the aisle. I dont think she should walk alone either. Harry doing it would be a strong statement of support for her.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 08:24:55 PM by Hermione » Logged
Larissa

Mini Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #2654 on: May 16, 2018, 08:36:18 PM »

Haakon and Mette Maarit walked the isle together.
Pages: 1 ... 175 176 [177] 178 179   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: