Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 325   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle News and Events  (Read 540506 times)
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #4530 on: September 13, 2018, 01:41:16 PM »

Yes, raising awareness brings the rain.  It's awesome.  I suggest we deploy the Hazmats to all drought stricken areas so that the world might be saved.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4531 on: September 13, 2018, 02:44:15 PM »

Yes, raising awareness brings the rain.  It's awesome.  I suggest we deploy the Hazmats to all drought stricken areas so that the world might be saved.

But not my weed patch in the next week - needs cleaning up before onset of hot weather and snakes . . . not thinking about what might be out there already - maybe the Oz Govt could "assist" us taxpayers and keep Haz No Idea in Sydney
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #4532 on: September 13, 2018, 09:07:24 PM »

David went on dozens of international tours, by ship, long before he met Wallis S or before his brother married Elizabeth. He toured the then Empire on tours (to thank these countries for their contribution to victory) in the years just after World War One and other countries like Brazil and the US as well as Europe. He was considered an international goodwill ambassador from 1919. And David was considered a very glamorous figure in world terms, long before his twice married wife came into the picture, in fact from his early twenties.

Something you would expect from the future regent, especially in that time. Harry is far from being the future regent and U.K./BRF plays an entirely different role today.
Paulina

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4533 on: September 13, 2018, 09:33:33 PM »

Harry is taking a look at his increasingly irrelevant uncle Andrew and is trying to make sure thatís not his path. But it might be.
NAOTMAA

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #4534 on: September 14, 2018, 01:44:10 AM »

Well after all the time spent in Africa perhaps he learned a rain dance or two  By now he should have the knowledge to know how to stop the drought himself Cool

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4535 on: September 14, 2018, 04:24:35 PM »

Kensington Palace
@KensingtonRoyal

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will join more than 200 young Coach Core apprentices for the @WeAreCoachCore Awards at @lborouniversity on Monday, September 24th.

danifaul

Big Member

sorry for my bad english

Ignore
« Reply #4536 on: September 15, 2018, 12:50:11 AM »

new pic?

cred-keepingupwiththebananadram

rosella

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4537 on: September 15, 2018, 01:30:21 AM »

I don't think so. It reminds me of photos that appeared around the time of Harry/Meghan's engagement.
GoodGollyMissMolly

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #4538 on: September 15, 2018, 05:38:46 PM »

new pic?

cred-keepingupwiththebananadram

New to us. It was taken during the official photo shoot, but was kept private. However, the photographer was hacked.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #4539 on: September 16, 2018, 06:56:58 PM »

OMG squeeeeeee!!!!!!!!  I'll bet the Tumblr fans are swooning over this. And looky!  They didn't airbrush her freckles!  Praise baby Jeebus!

Sorry, but she looks like (as usual) she's faking her reaction. She almost looks like she's in pain from trying to make it look like she's laughing hard.  Thinking Strange photo.
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4540 on: September 16, 2018, 09:26:49 PM »

I agree, Pixie. She looks like she is posing while you can see the genuine smile on his face. I think that is how it is with them; he seems absolutely mad about her and she never seemed as interested, like she doesn't reciprocate his love.
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #4541 on: September 16, 2018, 10:13:11 PM »

I eagerly wait the Sussex divorce just so that I can watch the heads of their tumblr Stan's explode as they re-analyze all their pictures including this one for signs of discord.

These pictures, pimping the Hazards as the greatest love ever makes me sick because it's so obviously fake that even Helen Keller can see through it and she's been long dead.
lothwen

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4542 on: September 16, 2018, 11:29:06 PM »

I eagerly wait the Sussex divorce just so that I can watch the heads of their tumblr Stan's explode as they re-analyze all their pictures including this one for signs of discord.

These pictures, pimping the Hazards as the greatest love ever makes me sick because it's so obviously fake that even Helen Keller can see through it and she's been long dead.

I don't see any pimping going on with that picture.  It's a pretty standard pose for an engagement session
rosella

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4543 on: September 17, 2018, 12:22:15 AM »

I agree. The photo, which apparently was one of those hacked, that has apparently been hawked around Tumblir anti-Meghan sites for people to criticise, is just an ordinary photo of two people newly engaged, IMO.  

There's been plenty of analysing of different photos and videos of the Sussexes that has gone on by people online on Twitter and Tumblr etc that has asserted things like 'That PDA is fake', or 'She looks so old!' Or 'They don't really care about each other. Anybody can see that' that has gone on since the engagement. Plenty believed there will be a divorce since before the engagement was announced. So it's not just their fans IMO who are in a state of unreality, but a lot who are really wanting and wishing for this union to fail and have felt that way since Meghan came on the scene.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 12:35:22 AM by rosella » Logged
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Ask Maria.

Ignore
« Reply #4544 on: September 17, 2018, 12:39:53 AM »

It's the over-exaggerated squee we always get from these two.  In that respect, it's not out of the ordinary.

We are so lucky to have such a woke pair in the BRF.  I can't wait until they 'hit the ground running' (Meghan's own documented words).  Sometime next year.

The TeaSpoon formerly known as Free The Spoon.  Don't ask me why unless you want a long story involving forks and betrayal.
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 325   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: