Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulations Daisy  (Read 10027 times)
SouthernBelle

Big Member

United States United States

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2019, 11:28:41 PM »

By the time Mary becomes Queen, she'll be closing on 50.  Maybe even after.  This is not what she hoped / planned for.

I'm still waiting for the announcement that Fred will give about the crown and kingdom being a too heavy burden for him and because of this he'll refuse to become king and gives the crown to his son, King Christian XI, who will by then be prepared and a grown up man in his twenties at least.

Not-king-Fred will instead take a loong loong holiday with some young blondes, while failed-Queen-Mary books a another trip to Switzerland.
 Spiteful

She'll just be Queen Mother Mary and probably won't even care about Fred at that point.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2019, 12:07:55 AM »

By the time Mary becomes Queen, she'll be closing on 50.  Maybe even after.  This is not what she hoped / planned for.

I'm still waiting for the announcement that Fred will give about the crown and kingdom being a too heavy burden for him and because of this he'll refuse to become king and gives the crown to his son, King Christian XI, who will by then be prepared and a grown up man in his twenties at least.

Not-king-Fred will instead take a loong loong holiday with some young blondes, while failed-Queen-Mary books a another trip to Switzerland.
 Spiteful

She'll just be Queen Mother Mary and probably won't even care about Fred at that point.

MEdiana doesn't care for Floppy frodo now  Snare

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2019, 01:36:29 AM »

It's lovely to see Daisy smiling. Birthdays and family occasions must be so difficult still after thr passing of Henrik.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2019, 04:53:26 AM »

They are holding hands.

No Idea will publish another of their romance rekindling dribble or maybe F&M are expecting their sixth child since they were suppose to have had they fifth around the same time as Louis.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2019, 07:24:26 AM »

They are holding hands.

No Idea will publish another of their romance rekindling dribble or maybe F&M are expecting their sixth child since they were suppose to have had they fifth around the same time as Louis.

I'd at least expect miracle triplets.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2019, 02:49:18 PM »

... and many, many, MANY happy returns!
The Grifter

Warned
Baby Member