Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Frederik work today?  (Read 51629 times)
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2015, 02:29:47 PM »

72 days in 103 must be some record for Frodo Clown Tongue

He's working today, attending the meetings with the political leaders with Marge (seems that he attended the previous rounds too but it wasn't on the official calendar - the press reported it. Which shows how stupid the people running the site are imo, bike races are promoted and him attending meetings with his mother because of the elections don't Clown )

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2015, 05:18:34 PM »

He's working today, attending the meetings with the political leaders with Marge (seems that he attended the previous rounds too but it wasn't on the official calendar - the press reported it. Which shows how stupid the people running the site are imo, bike races are promoted and him attending meetings with his mother because of the elections don't Clown )

Weren't  60 of those 72 days related to sports?
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2015, 08:57:53 PM »

Weren't  60 of those 72 days related to sports?

Something like that. I think he is working on putting is daily jogging round in his calendar.  Halo But he is really working more than last year. I think Marge might have hinted that she is not going to be queen forever and something is up with Henrik as well.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2015, 02:21:25 PM »

He does way too much sport things and there is things in his agenda that are truly ridiculous. But since the beginning of the year, he's doing more serious stuff. He has attended many meetings with Marge since February. For example, he attended every meeting she had recently because of the general elections and formation of a new government.

He's definitely working more than last year and doing more "heir" stuff. Too bad that Marge only remembered now that he's the future King and he needs to attend serious stuff to prepare him for his role as head of state. It should have been done almost 20 years ago Secret

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2015, 04:26:02 PM »

He does way too much sport things and there is things in his agenda that are truly ridiculous. But since the beginning of the year, he's doing more serious stuff. He has attended many meetings with Marge since February. For example, he attended every meeting she had recently because of the general elections and formation of a new government.

He's definitely working more than last year and doing more "heir" stuff. Too bad that Marge only remembered now that he's the future King and he needs to attend serious stuff to prepare him for his role as head of state. It should have been done almost 20 years ago Secret

I think Marge is rather narcistic and might have been afraid that he steals her limelight a bit. Plus: She never realized that her son is a kind of immature Peter Pan. I get the impression that Marge feels she can't go on much longer hence the recent changes.

fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: October 04, 2018, 07:52:50 PM »

What does Fred exactly do in terms of work? If he is not happy about his fate, he should step down and run for IOC presidency or something of the sort.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2018, 09:56:12 PM »

What does Fred exactly do in terms of work? If he is not happy about his fate, he should step down and run for IOC presidency or something of the sort.

running, riding a bike, sailing, and chasing blondes.

Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2018, 04:30:15 PM »

...while feeling sorry for Himself  Sad What a fate indeed!  Whistle

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: October 06, 2018, 01:00:05 AM »

...while feeling sorry for Himself  Sad What a fate indeed!  Whistle

exactly, Tulip  Star

Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: October 06, 2018, 01:36:38 AM »

...while feeling sorry for Himself  Sad What a fate indeed!  Whistle

That seems par for the course for the next in lines - maybe not the blonds - the ones that look happy seem to have something meaningful to do. Is it that Fred is just lazy or has Marge chosen not to involve him in things that would be appropriate training for his future role ?
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: October 06, 2018, 01:17:57 PM »

And getting a disk hernia while doing so.
🤪
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: October 06, 2018, 02:44:22 PM »

And getting a disk hernia while doing so.
🤪

Underachievment takes a toll.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2018, 07:12:37 PM »

Drinking and other brain cell-killing adventures. Crying himself to sleep. Going out of his way to avoid having to be alone with Mary. 

These things all take up an insane amount of time, apparently.
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: October 07, 2018, 11:13:37 AM »

Thank you PeDe dear,   Hug and back at you!  Star (Also, many thanks for your so very kind words about my post in late Prince Henrik thread... Just saw it now. Itís always nice to get some feedback, wouldnít deny it...)   Blush

Well, Fred is an utterly spoiled, arrogant and entitled brat that never shows a tiniest bit of gratitude or appreciation for all his blessings (Mary included   ). My husband, a moderate royalist, gives him a benefit of the doubt, saying that Fred might become a decent monarch once there. Iím not holding my breath at all.   :crap:We live now in Denmark, and I deeply respect this country for making some serious efforts to survive in the insane world, but the DRF has no part in it. Least of all Fred   Roll Eyes

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

United States United States

wannabe Lesbaru driver

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2018, 11:26:09 AM »

I think the general answer to this would be NOPE NEVER  Laughing
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: