Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tabloid headlines this week  (Read 25410 times)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2006, 01:41:37 AM »

Quote from: 31
Maybe the reason her family hasn't been invited is that QM probably wants her to try to speak Danish for more than 5 minutes.

You know, Margrethe and Henrik are terrible role models on this subject as they supposedly speak French between themselves (xm-wink) They should remember the wise words of Ingrid who said she'd never be fully accepted before she spoke Danish as a Dane. It was also much of the reason why people so qvickly loved Alex.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2006, 01:44:12 AM »

Quote from: 21
Maria, the one on the 4th where only Fred will be there, is that normal?  Has he done this in the past?

And I agree with Sunny, something major is going to happen in 2007.

I would think that would be normal for either both Frederik and Mary or none of them to be there..but I don't know about that, sorry.

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2006, 04:52:33 PM »

Well, the Danes seem so easy going, that Mary has never really had the incentive to learn the language quickly. What Alex did she did out of respect for Joachim and for the Danish people.
jmj21983

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2006, 09:01:43 PM »

Not much on Frederik and Mary in this weeks magazines.

Billed Bladet:
Alexandra is going to this year's new year's party:
http://www.billed-bladet....?Action=Details&Item=4706
Alexandra visits children in the hospital and at the Ronald McDonald house:
http://www.billed-bladet....?Action=Details&Item=4708

S&H:
Alexandra visits the hosptial:
http://www.billed-bladet....?Action=Details&Item=4708

Point de Vue:
Who is the most chic?  Mary is on the cover along with other various princesses, so I imagine she's one of the contenders.
http://www.pointdevue.fr/...ntenu/fr/default.php?rb=1
Leesa
Banned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

"Mary who?" asks Marsha!

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2006, 03:17:03 AM »

Thanks for the update, jmj! Good to see what the Danish mags are writing. - And as Maria was saying in her reply to my question, it would appea Mary will not have her own 'kur' this time.
patricia

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2006, 05:57:03 PM »

Maybe the nonkur idea was not only Daisy's if she indeed pulled the plug on it.  If the charities or organizations that went to last year's Mares kur are figuring out Mares's stock is plummeting in the DRF, maybe they do not wish to be associated with her, either.  I know I would rather not attend a Mares kur rather than antagonize the Queen if I thought things were turning over a bad leaf for Mares.
jmj21983

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2006, 08:10:01 PM »

Thanks for the update, jmj! Good to see what the Danish mags are writing. - And as Maria was saying in her reply to my question, it would appea Mary will not have her own 'kur' this time.

No problem, Leesa.  On the front of Frederik and Mary's webpage it only mentions one kur, so it doesn't seem like Mary will have her own unless for some reason it's a big secret.  I don't know why it would be, though.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: