Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 98   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 247350 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: May 01, 2018, 03:55:36 PM »

Like perhaps Marie? 

True. Marie would look nice in that dress  Thumb up

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: May 01, 2018, 04:06:23 PM »

Like perhaps Marie? 

Laugh bounce....you rascal   Star

Mango

Baby Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: May 01, 2018, 06:02:42 PM »

I love the handbag and the shoes  Secret
vns94
Banned
Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #573 on: May 01, 2018, 08:02:11 PM »

April 30
Yrma attended Holger Skeel's baptism held at Budolfi Church in Aalborg in Denmark.
Yrma went to Skeel family's residence for lunch after the baptism in the Church.

NEW Darcel embroidered cotton-voile midi dress by VILSHENKO = £865.00 = $1190.64

NEW Lily Rosewater grained leather shoulder bag by MULBERRY = $975.00

I love this outfit. But not on Mary. I agree itís a younger look thatís not doing her any justice. I try to not comment on her skin/looks because I know she grew up in Australia and obviously didnít use sunscreen and skin care products before she hooked up with Fred but mercy why has no one told her about the wonders of retin a or Matrixyl? I canít believe sheís just three years older than I am.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #574 on: May 01, 2018, 08:12:23 PM »

Tabloids says it was Holger's confirmation and not his baptism - possibly Mary is his godmother Confused

The rest of the family was also at the confirmation, but only Mary went to the church part of the celebration.
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #575 on: May 02, 2018, 01:46:30 AM »

Mary will be in Seattle next week.

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark will visit Seattle city of USA in connection with introduction of Danish art and culture. The visit will take place between the dates of May 3-5, 2018. During Seattle visit, the Crown Princess will attend a series of events relating to introduction of art and culture. The purpose of the visit is to create new partnerships between Danish and USA art. Minister for Foreign Affairs of Denmark Anders Samuelsen will accompany the Crown Princess.

Program of the visit:
On May 3, Thursday, the Crown Princess will attend "Danish Culture" presentation held at Nordic Museum, which aims to create better conditions for Danish art and culture in USA.

On May 4, Friday, the Crown Princess will attend a discussion event on "Empowerment of Women and Abolition of Economic Restrictions on Women" at Washington University. The event is held by Embassy of Denmark in cooperation with Washington University and Center for Research on Women (ICRW). The Crown Princess will then visit Novo Nordisk Research Center and will attend an official gala dinner at Nordic Museum in the evening.

Opening of Nordic Museum.
On May 5, Saturday, Crown Princess Mary will attend the official opening of new building of Nordic Museum together with repsesentatives of other Scandinavian countries and give an opening speech. The Crown Princess is responsible for the official opening. In the construction of the Museum, Nordic fjords was the source of inspiration.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #576 on: May 02, 2018, 04:11:25 AM »

that Volvo wagon.

yeah, the car doesn't look too bad, neither 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
genever
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #577 on: May 02, 2018, 11:43:15 AM »

Like perhaps Marie? 

True. Marie would look nice in that dress  Thumb up

I'm not a fan of this dress (but it would still be an improvement on what Marie usually wears ..... )
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #578 on: May 02, 2018, 11:43:55 AM »

Does the new "Tory Power Stance" remind you of anyone?  :huge smile:

https://www.theguardian.c...d-javid-tory-power-stance
Mango

Baby Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #579 on: May 02, 2018, 12:38:48 PM »

Does the new "Tory Power Stance" remind you of anyone?  :huge smile:

https://www.theguardian.c...d-javid-tory-power-stance

LOL!
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #580 on: May 02, 2018, 03:26:33 PM »

I'll bet you anything Mary will go over to Pacific Place and shop while she is in town. Guarantee it. Any Seattle spies here?
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #581 on: May 03, 2018, 07:33:36 PM »

May 3
Yrma spoke at an international equality conference
In conjunction with Denmark's Presidency of the Council of Europe's Committee of Ministers, the HKH Crown Princess held the speech on May 3, 2018 at an international equality conference.

Denmark took over the presidency of the Council of Europe's Committee of Ministers from the Czech Republic on NOV15, 2017 and will handed it to Croatia on May 18, 2018. During the presidency, there is, among other things, a focus on work in the field of gender equality.

Eva Kjer Hansen received Crown Princess Mary in front of Eigtveds Pakhus in Copenhagen, where the Crown Princess should speak and open the conference.

- "Congratulations on the new job", Crown Princess Mary said immediately she got out of the car and together with the minister went to the conference, which is the starting point for a new European gender equality strategy.

The conference was live streamed to the 47 member states, and after the television host Abdel Aziz Mahmoud had welcomed, he gave the floor to Crown Princess Mary, who held an exciting and committed talk about gender equality. Then Eva Kjer Hansen also spoke to the 200 representatives from the 47 member states who will work together for the next three days.

Crown Princess Mary only participated in the opening ceremony, because she had to go straight to the airport and fly to Seattle in the United States, where she will be at the forefront of Danish art and cultural advances tomorrow.

Remarkable! Just before flying over to Seattle, Super-Yrma squeezed in a VERY important keynote speech, like she squeezes into her Gianvito Rossie shoes. She's just magical, isn't she.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #582 on: May 03, 2018, 07:40:57 PM »

May 3
Yrma spoke at an international equality conference
In conjunction with Denmark's Presidency of the Council of Europe's Committee of Ministers, the HKH Crown Princess held the speech on May 3, 2018 at an international equality conference.

Denmark took over the presidency of the Council of Europe's Committee of Ministers from the Czech Republic on NOV15, 2017 and will handed it to Croatia on May 18, 2018. During the presidency, there is, among other things, a focus on work in the field of gender equality.

Eva Kjer Hansen received Crown Princess Mary in front of Eigtveds Pakhus in Copenhagen, where the Crown Princess should speak and open the conference.

- "Congratulations on the new job", Crown Princess Mary said immediately she got out of the car and together with the minister went to the conference, which is the starting point for a new European gender equality strategy.

The conference was live streamed to the 47 member states, and after the television host Abdel Aziz Mahmoud had welcomed, he gave the floor to Crown Princess Mary, who held an exciting and committed talk about gender equality. Then Eva Kjer Hansen also spoke to the 200 representatives from the 47 member states who will work together for the next three days.

Crown Princess Mary only participated in the opening ceremony, because she had to go straight to the airport and fly to Seattle in the United States, where she will be at the forefront of Danish art and cultural advances tomorrow.

Remarkable! Just before flying over to Seattle, Super-Yrma squeezed in a VERY important keynote speech, like she squeezes into her Gianvito Rossie shoes. She's just magical, isn't she.

That shirt makes her look even more manly than usual from the waist up.  I'm not sure if it's the collar, but there's something about the way it sits at her neck that is very masculine.  It's not a good look for her.  The only women who can pull off masculine styling are those with very feminine bodies, which Mary does not have.
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #583 on: May 03, 2018, 07:46:51 PM »

That shirt makes her look even more manly than usual from the waist up.  I'm not sure if it's the collar, but there's something about the way it sits at her neck that is very masculine.  It's not a good look for her.  The only women who can pull off masculine styling are those with very feminine bodies, which Mary does not have.

Star That's the first thing I thought of upon seeing these pictures.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #584 on: May 03, 2018, 07:57:20 PM »

Star That's the first thing I thought of upon seeing these pictures.

Thanks!  Star  I'm glad I'm not the only one. 
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 98   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: