Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 75   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 142604 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #630 on: May 06, 2018, 07:23:10 PM »

So let me see if I have this right.  Here we have Mosh, by any standard a kept woman with no discernible talents or accomplishments of her own other than apparently being able to have orgasms with any camera on sight, and she’s lecturing on the empowerment of women?  Seriously?  What is wrong with this picture?   

Everything is wrong with this picture. But hey, she’s got a pretty dress and a title, so that must count for something?  Roll Eyes  Tongue

Let’s just ignore the fact that she’s not at all qualified to speak on this topic. Even before fulfilling her “destiny” to become a princess, she wasn’t qualified to speak on this topic.

Oh she’s lecturing?  I thought she was there to enroll. Maybe learn a little Danish.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #631 on: May 06, 2018, 09:10:10 PM »

So let me see if I have this right.  Here we have Mosh, by any standard a kept woman with no discernible talents or accomplishments of her own other than apparently being able to have orgasms with any camera on sight, and she’s lecturing on the empowerment of women?  Seriously?  What is wrong with this picture?   

Danish money at work. Some Danish ambassador obviously tried to kiss her royal a** and got her the plum role. I wonder which version of Mary's cv they used in introducing her. The advertising executive? The powerful attorney? Or the job-hopper?
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #632 on: May 06, 2018, 09:11:24 PM »

Anyone has access to her speech/lecture?

Most likely another light reading with very little substance and ladened with all her usual anecdotal zero-calorie tidbit written by one of her many peeps.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 09:20:34 PM by Royal Me! » Logged
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #633 on: May 06, 2018, 09:25:43 PM »

What's NOT wrong with this picture?

But she looks pretty so succes Beer
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #634 on: May 06, 2018, 10:40:27 PM »

It may be a fake tan or she could just have a booth in her home or maybe she even took off for a few days. Either way she looks tanned and we wasn't like that a month ago.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #635 on: May 06, 2018, 10:47:58 PM »

If it's a genuine tan she has been abroad. The weather here has been terrible - literally until a few days ago.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #636 on: May 06, 2018, 11:42:31 PM »

Mary looks amazing in the black & white dress  Yes Wow!  Thumb up Way to go Mary!

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Paulina

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #637 on: May 07, 2018, 06:47:05 AM »

Thumb up
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #638 on: May 07, 2018, 09:13:35 AM »

Then again, the media and the public are happy to give anyone with a tad bit of celebrity status any kind of credit:
They hug a brown baby - voila we have a humanitarian
They post a picture of a dead tree - tata: here is your environmentalist
They blog about their new vegan diet and make-up: Oh, look totally into health
They manage to get into a UN something (and seriously how could something so wonderful like the UN de-generate into a media and celebrity circus?) and we have a Human rights, gender equality name it activist.

And to be fair, Mary is no shrinking violet, she and Fred know everything there is about female power....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #639 on: May 07, 2018, 07:21:54 PM »

That is really an interesting find, because  thus we know It's from 2016 ... and the original collection contained - in this specific style - only the mini cape dress you have found on eBay, and a Midi skirt.
Which would make that dress with the vneck bodice a bespoke item.
And given that the original price of the mini cape dress was 6.000 EUR alone (it's still available online in some shops), I don't dare to guess what a long Skirt dress would cost.
myloveforroyals

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #640 on: May 07, 2018, 07:51:05 PM »

It's actually a dress from Moss & Spy , an Australian brand :
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #641 on: May 07, 2018, 08:04:50 PM »

I genuinely like that dress and, for once, she’s dressed in something that looks like what we wear in Denmark. Waist and up, it looks like a shirt, I’d totally wear. The skirt part is also very nice.

She’s never dressed like a Dane so it’s a pleasant experience when it happens.

Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #642 on: May 07, 2018, 08:12:54 PM »

Wow, if its from another Brand, then that's gross, because then it is is really a case of very obvious plagiarism ...

These are the Valentino originals:

The Moss & Spy dress version I've found online - now on sale - for 555 USD.

LOL, RD catched the brand wh*re Mares wearing a cheap Valentino copy ... that is even better than telling her off for overspending  Jumping  Jumping  Jumping.
Paulina

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #643 on: May 07, 2018, 08:31:11 PM »

The cheap copy looks like a way better dress than the Valentino original.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #644 on: May 08, 2018, 10:18:44 AM »

I could totally see Mary wearing the first Valentino dress (perhaps with a slightly longer skirt) but the cape version is totally her. (and now Meghan and Leti have worn it!!!)
So I am glad she chose the spy version (that is a fun name for a company doing company and fashion spying), I really liked the dress.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 75   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: