Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 107203 times)
Flanagan

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #825 on: June 30, 2018, 07:29:38 PM »

I've always wondered if Mosh doesn't keep her close because she's the loosest of canons IMO.  The stories Amber could tell...ÖÖ. Jumping
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #826 on: July 09, 2018, 06:16:48 PM »

Shouldn't Mary be in London today for the christening?  Being a BFF, royal sister-in-laws, and all.   Whistle
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #827 on: July 10, 2018, 12:13:04 AM »

I think many in the media in Denmark are forgetting in the past year that their future King, father of 4 young children attended the Burning Man festival which is basically a sexual free-for-all in the desert. Amber isn't the only one that likes to party.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #828 on: July 10, 2018, 12:32:06 PM »

I think many in the media in Denmark are forgetting in the past year that their future King, father of 4 young children attended the Burning Man festival which is basically a sexual free-for-all in the desert. Amber isn't the only one that likes to party.

They conveniently always forget about Fredís various antics.. Whistle
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #829 on: July 10, 2018, 12:37:52 PM »

Fred has had many indiscretions over the years which the press has glossed over.

I'm not a Mary fan but the way Fred treats her is appalling at times.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #830 on: July 10, 2018, 03:59:07 PM »

I could actually see Fred and Amber having a good time at the Burning Man, much better time than he would have with Mary.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #831 on: July 10, 2018, 06:35:20 PM »

Mary partyed with the scandal friend in Denmark
The Crown Princess was recently visited by her best friend from Australia. Although several royal observes noted that Crown Princess Mary cut ties with her best friend, Amber Petty, because of the many scandals that her friend has been involved in, Mary still stands stubbornly with the woman she shared her youth with back home in Sydney.

The friendship is so close that Amber traveld all the way from Australia to Denmark to celebrate that Crown Prince Frederik 50th birthday. So when Mary opened the doors to a giant party for her husband in private at home in Kancelli House last Saturday, Amber was of course on the guest list.

The scandalous friend, however, made sure to stay under the radar and was not discovered by the photographers who took pictures of the many prominent guests who participated in the night party at Fredensborg Castle.

Amber an avid partier, who was happy to finally be back in Denmark for some quality time with his world-famous friend.

For Amber, the long way was not exclusively to help celebrate Frederik, but after the long trip, she decided to stay longer in Denmark, where she judged to live with Frederik and Mary at Amalienborg. Here she was a natural part of the family, for the Crown Prince's children know her very well after the Royal Family last Christmas was home in Mary's Australia.

Amber Petty was here with most of the things that the family did in Sydney and Tasmania, and therefore all four children have a very close relationship with the woman who was their mother's bridesmaid.

Amber Petty has had a lot of criticism at home in Australia because at some point she had a relationship with a married man who had a connection with the bandidos bandergy group. She also participated in the Australian edition of the 'Robinson Expedition', where she was made as an unsympathetic strigle, just as she shocked by attending sex shows.

But Mary does not care. She holds true to the friendship that goes back to long before, she became Denmark's coming queen.

And for Amber, the trip to Mary was perfect. Amber Petty recently lost his father and probably needed to talk about grief with her best friend.

All I can say to this is at least Mosh is loyal.  After everything with Amber she still values her friendship,  who knew Mosh had it in her?

She's loyal to a slight degree.  Amber has never, ever been named a godparent for any of the kids.  If Mosh was really loyal to her, she'd have included Amber.  Instead, some random woman who works in Australian PR was chosen for Josephine.  Mosh has never had any connection or close friendship with that woman.  And poor Amber has shown up to each christening. 

I suspect that Amber is a convenient person for Mosh, and that Mosh keeps her around because she knows Amber is loyal to her and that Amber has a lot of dirt on Mosh and a very big mouth.
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #832 on: July 10, 2018, 10:48:27 PM »

They forget and and also make excuses for him such as Frederik has a great need to step out of his official role once in a while.
He says he will still attend the festival even when he is king Crap

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #833 on: July 10, 2018, 10:51:08 PM »

They forget and and also make excuses for him such as Frederik has a great need to step out of his official role once in a while.

I've no doubt about that! He'll probably take Christian when he is old  enough.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #834 on: July 10, 2018, 10:57:06 PM »

Ugh! That is a totally realistic scenario Crap
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ruby for July

Ignore
« Reply #835 on: July 10, 2018, 10:58:13 PM »

Mary herself justified his absences during her speech at Fred's birthday bash...'He needs his time apart' or womething along those lines.

onar

Big Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #836 on: July 10, 2018, 11:41:29 PM »

That's disgusting, I hope he won't!

anastasia beaverhausen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #837 on: July 11, 2018, 12:18:41 AM »

Congratulations on your 2,000 posts Onar!  Star
onar

Big Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #838 on: July 11, 2018, 01:36:08 PM »

Congratulations on your 2,000 posts Onar!  Star
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers!  Champagne

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: