Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 76   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 143289 times)
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #990 on: September 14, 2018, 03:06:59 PM »

Mary is a sloppy dresser when she wears suits.

She doesn't button when buttoning makes for a polished look.

She doesn't check or tailor the pants fit and length.

Even a good suit looks cheap on her.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #991 on: September 14, 2018, 03:08:20 PM »

https://www.newmyroyals.c...rys-working-visit-to.html
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #992 on: September 14, 2018, 03:28:04 PM »

She looks like she is wearing a suit that is too large for her, it needed to be tailored. Doesn't look professional at all.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #993 on: September 14, 2018, 03:59:25 PM »

September 14
Official visit in Finland - day 2

During his visit to Turku in Finland, Crown Princess Mary placed a special honorary plate in front of the Marinum Museum. The event was one of the highlights of the last day of the Danish business and cultural advancement in Finland.

Mayor Minna Arve made sure that the Crown Princess felt very welcome, and immediately after arrival, the Danish honorary guest was asked to lay a special honorary plate in steel in front of the city's fine maritime museum.

Crown Princess Mary did as Victoria: Crown Princess Mary made sure that the plate was placed in the right place near a pair of honorary records, which other prominent people have close at the museum.  Roll Eyes  Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria, together with Prince Daniel visited the Maritime Museum in 2011.

CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #994 on: September 14, 2018, 04:12:31 PM »

September 14
Official visit in Finland - day 2

During his visit to Turku in Finland, Crown Princess Mary placed a special honorary plate in front of the Marinum Museum. The event was one of the highlights of the last day of the Danish business and cultural advancement in Finland.

Mayor Minna Arve made sure that the Crown Princess felt very welcome, and immediately after arrival, the Danish honorary guest was asked to lay a special honorary plate in steel in front of the city's fine maritime museum.

Crown Princess Mary did as Victoria: Crown Princess Mary made sure that the plate was placed in the right place near a pair of honorary records, which other prominent people have close at the museum.  Roll Eyes  Sweden's Crown Princess Victoria, together with Prince Daniel visited the Maritime Museum in 2011.

Looks like she wants to hump the poor fellow.

WOW does she have HUGE feet! I never noticed before!
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #995 on: September 14, 2018, 08:19:17 PM »

I was thinking she was looking at him like a yummy meal.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #996 on: September 14, 2018, 11:08:59 PM »

i was thinking the same 

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #997 on: September 15, 2018, 10:35:12 AM »

She has a very thick layer of greasepaint all over her face and neck there ...
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #998 on: September 16, 2018, 01:28:53 PM »

Mosh looks like man dressed in drag.  These are photos from her attending a dinner in Helsinki.  

https://www.newmyroyals.c...nded-official-dinner.html

https://www.newmyroyals.c...nded-official-dinner.html
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #999 on: September 16, 2018, 03:05:53 PM »

Alot of photoshop happening in some of those pictures
anastasia beaverhausen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1000 on: September 16, 2018, 03:40:24 PM »

Alot of photoshop happening in some of those pictures

Maybe.  But they forgot the stringy neck.  Dead giveaway.
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1001 on: September 16, 2018, 03:56:32 PM »

i was thinking the same 

me3 

I want those shoes! 

Crown Princess Mary made sure that the plate was placed in the right place
 good lawdy the flying monkey flunkies sure went over board on that one  Laughing   So silly really  Roll Eyes but it got her out of the house I guess.

Is it me or doesn't she and freddles look so much happier and at ease when they're not together at these things.  I may be mistaken but it doesn't seem that long ago they did most of their engagements together.  It's hard for me to watch a sad marriage, it makes me sad and IMO this is a sad marriage, weird family dynamics, I have to wonder if there's any hope of joy for either of them.  I'm talking joy, not physical things. 

I find it hard to believe (I know the Danish press would never) $$ grubbing media types aren't trying to dig deeper and find the dirt (ahem or blondes  Wink as the case may be.  Where's Kitty Kelly?).  Does seem  they've reached an agreement to play nice in public and not embarrass each other but if they're living separate lives, aren't the odds>>>  it's all going to come out at some point.  I can only go by how surprised I was by the things that came out when Princess Grace died.   I never would have believed it from the photos but then again she was a much better actress than the derfs.

She got her prince, she got a kingdom, she got children, riches, travel and VIP treatment all over the world.....I have to say I wouldn't trade my life for hers for even one day.  Thinking about it, after one of these things,  it'd be ideal to call my husband or best friend and dish about the day.  Who does she call?  Who really shares her life.  I've always had the feeling she jettisoned her close friends in Australia, keeps her family at arms length, her friends have always been Fred's friend first (and we all know how that works, no loyalty there) to say her relationship with the shacks isn't close is a huge  overstatement, and the few "players" that were part of the early PR campaign, never see them anymore either.  It's no wonder she looks older than her age, other than the plastic surgery which ages you there is just no inner happiness, no joy to share.  JMO

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1002 on: September 16, 2018, 04:33:44 PM »

Is it me or doesn't she and freddles look so much happier and at ease when they're not together at these things. 

I find it hard to believe (I know the Danish press would never) $$ grubbing media types aren't trying to dig deeper and find the dirt (ahem or blondes  Wink as the case may be.  Where's Kitty Kelly?).  Does seem  they've reached an agreement to play nice in public and not embarrass each other but if they're living separate lives, aren't the odds>>>  it's all going to come out at some point. 

I've always had the feeling she jettisoned her close friends in Australia, keeps her family at arms length, her friends have always been Fred's friend first (and we all know how that works, no loyalty there) to say her relationship with the shacks isn't close is a huge  overstatement, and the few "players" that were part of the early PR campaign, never see them anymore either.  It's no wonder she looks older than her age, other than the plastic surgery which ages you there is just no inner happiness, no joy to share.  JMO

ITA with everything there.

Fred and her are much at ease when during separate engagements because then they don't have to pretend they are still a couple in love.

Concerning the media and F & M leading separate lives (and all that it implies... meet-ups with blondes and former ministers  Whistle)  I still believe the cat will be out of the bag one day. Mosh will piss off someone with her arrogance and better-than-thou attitude.

And about her former close friends in Australia: Amburr excepted, she distanced from them very early on after moving to Denmark. A deliberate move: Mary Donaldson from Hobart is a part of her life she wants to forget (and would like people to forget too). In her mind she was destined to be Fred's wife ( all her babbling about destiny and more recently the supposed tarot card reader in Salamanca who predicted her she would marry a wealthy foreigner and be famous, a star).

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1003 on: September 16, 2018, 04:39:17 PM »

Is it me or doesn't she and freddles look so much happier and at ease when they're not together at these things. 

I find it hard to believe (I know the Danish press would never) $$ grubbing media types aren't trying to dig deeper and find the dirt (ahem or blondes  Wink as the case may be.  Where's Kitty Kelly?).  Does seem  they've reached an agreement to play nice in public and not embarrass each other but if they're living separate lives, aren't the odds>>>  it's all going to come out at some point. 

I've always had the feeling she jettisoned her close friends in Australia, keeps her family at arms length, her friends have always been Fred's friend first (and we all know how that works, no loyalty there) to say her relationship with the shacks isn't close is a huge  overstatement, and the few "players" that were part of the early PR campaign, never see them anymore either.  It's no wonder she looks older than her age, other than the plastic surgery which ages you there is just no inner happiness, no joy to share.  JMO

ITA with everything there.

Fred and her are much at ease when during separate engagements because then they don't have to pretend they are still a couple in love.

Concerning the media and F & M leading separate lives (and all that it implies... meet-ups with blondes and former ministers  Whistle)  I still believe the cat will be out of the bag one day. Mosh will piss off someone with her arrogance and better-than-thou attitude.

And about her former close friends in Australia: Amburr excepted, she distanced from them very early on after moving to Denmark. A deliberate move: Mary Donaldson from Hobart is a part of her life she wants to forget (and would like people to forget too). In her mind she was destined to be Fred's wife ( all her babbling about destiny and more recently the supposed tarot card reader in Salamanca who predicted her she would marry a wealthy foreigner and be famous, a star).

Whaaat!?  Laugh bounce  I've never heard about that before. Seriously?? Please tell me you're joking!
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1004 on: September 16, 2018, 04:59:02 PM »

Not a joke  
It was in the book about Fred published some months ago. Mary was interviewed for it and revealed that story.
Of course she also stands by her version about not knowing who he was when they met.  Roll Eyes Though she deliberately skipped a friend's party to go the Slip Inn after being told royalty would be there.
You see what I meant about distancing herself from former friends Down Under ? They know quite a lot about her. Beatrice Tarnawski for example.

https://people.com/royals...edicted-her-royal-future/

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 76   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: