Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 234548 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1440 on: December 21, 2018, 12:26:44 PM »

Another article about the Christmas concert of the PigeKoret from Seoghoer.
It also focuses on John Donaldson looking frail lately . He is 77 .

https://www.seoghoer.dk/n...r/kongehuset/stoetter-far
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1441 on: December 21, 2018, 07:26:54 PM »

So frail that he was able to travel to DK and fame-whore along with his daughter.  Roll Eyes
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

United States United States

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #1442 on: December 21, 2018, 09:53:11 PM »

So frail that he was able to travel to DK and fame-whore along with his daughter.  Roll Eyes

True. He looks 77, but not frail.  And he is clearly enjoying the attention.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1443 on: December 21, 2018, 10:16:52 PM »

Hhm, and I thought, she looks good in that profile pic. Her hair seems nice and her facial expression can quite nicely be conceived as "interested". So to me, not bad at all. Perhaps I have simply lowered her bar to the underground parking lot, but since then I've found, she quite often is able to pass it.

Laughing   Laughing 

I owe you  Star in 24

Chandrasekhi

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1444 on: December 23, 2018, 08:10:29 AM »

So frail that he was able to travel to DK and fame-whore along with his daughter.  Roll Eyes

True. He looks 77, but not frail.  And he is clearly enjoying the attention.
All of the above may be true, AB, Pixiecat,  but kudos to Yrma for still having a relationship with her dad and sharing the largesse of the Danes with him when she could have kept it all to herself.  Roll Eyes
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1445 on: December 23, 2018, 04:52:12 PM »

So frail that he was able to travel to DK and fame-whore along with his daughter.  Roll Eyes

True. He looks 77, but not frail.  And he is clearly enjoying the attention.
All of the above may be true, AB, Pixiecat,  but kudos to Yrma for still having a relationship with her dad and sharing the largesse of the Danes with him when she could have kept it all to herself.  Roll Eyes

He has indeed given the Danes so much.  So very much.  Including a view of his genitalia. 
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1446 on: January 04, 2019, 12:02:41 PM »

I've just had a look at the DM.  Crazy She comes second  on  a list: Which Royal (lady) spent more on clothes? About a hundred thousand euros. Wow!
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #1447 on: January 04, 2019, 12:13:39 PM »

I've just had a look at the DM.  Crazy She comes second  on  a list: Which Royal (lady) spent more on clothes? About a hundred thousand euros. Wow!

What is the DM?
chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1448 on: January 04, 2019, 12:23:27 PM »

My guess is that fruela meant "Daily Mail"....there's been an overview of what the different princesses spent in 2018....Here on RD there is a separate topic for it  Wink
chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1449 on: January 04, 2019, 12:24:27 PM »

Here's the link:
https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=16602.0
Versailles

Baby Member

Norway Norway

Queen of the castle.

Ignore
« Reply #1450 on: March 11, 2019, 05:05:49 PM »

Her nearest comparison is Max, who also had to learn a new language and new culture.  I don't speak Dutch, but Dutch speakers here have commented favorably on her Dutch, and pointed to the fact that she knows a lot of children's songs as being evidence of her Dutch acquisition.  It should also be said that Dutch (West Germanic) and Spanish (Romance) are in different language trees, unlike Danish (North Germanic) and English (West Germanic) so would differ substantially in vocabulary.

Danish is a very difficult language to speak. Danish children learn to speak at an older age than other children in Europe. And their vocabulary is lower. https://videnskab.dk/kult...ar-svaert-ved-laere-dansk

I am Norwegian, and while I can read and write perfectly in Danish, I can not speak it.

To me, Mary sounds perfectly fine. However, Alexandra really was very good. She was fluent after two weeks or so Wink, even if she complained how difficult it was to speak Danish. The language has a lot of mumbling (her words, and it is true)

What I find funny, is that Mary now has a Danish accent when she is speaking English.

Norwegian wife, and mother of four.
I am Danish at heart, and I love their royal family. Yes, all of them.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1451 on: March 27, 2019, 02:32:44 PM »

Her nearest comparison is Max, who also had to learn a new language and new culture.  I don't speak Dutch, but Dutch speakers here have commented favorably on her Dutch, and pointed to the fact that she knows a lot of children's songs as being evidence of her Dutch acquisition.  It should also be said that Dutch (West Germanic) and Spanish (Romance) are in different language trees, unlike Danish (North Germanic) and English (West Germanic) so would differ substantially in vocabulary.

Danish is a very difficult language to speak. Danish children learn to speak at an older age than other children in Europe. And their vocabulary is lower. https://videnskab.dk/kult...ar-svaert-ved-laere-dansk

I am Norwegian, and while I can read and write perfectly in Danish, I can not speak it.

To me, Mary sounds perfectly fine. However, Alexandra really was very good. She was fluent after two weeks or so Wink, even if she complained how difficult it was to speak Danish. The language has a lot of mumbling (her words, and it is true)

What I find funny, is that Mary now has a Danish accent when she is speaking English.

I have heard it often that speaking Danish is hard. My mother tongue is Dutch (combined with a Lower Saxon dialect) and I have learned and mastered English and German. With that I am able to decipher small part of Danish texts, but I am totally clueless and helpless in the correct way of pronouncing it.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1452 on: March 27, 2019, 08:58:53 PM »

Interesting topic. As German speaker I understand quite a lot of the Scandinavian languages, when reading them, but hearing is totally different. They have such a strange pronunciation.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 09:54:52 PM by Kristallinchen » Logged
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1453 on: May 15, 2019, 07:49:11 PM »

Mosh attended the Copenhagen Fashion Summit.  How ironic she wore something so unfashionable.  Why would you wear a jacket and then have a dress whose sleeves are so long?

And her you see her manly legs.  She looks like she is stomping across the stage.

Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1454 on: May 15, 2019, 08:41:18 PM »

...  Why would you wear a jacket and then have a dress whose sleeves are so long? ...

That's what she thinks is the 'edgy style break' of her outfit.

You, Missy, are just a random fashion idiot unable to understand that Madame is a fashion expert with experienced experience in the subject.

Which is why she most often often wears repeats to fashion events (like today's trusted Rossis), plus some really weird thing - someone might have told her that a real fashionista mixes vintage with designer, hence what she does ...
(Her problem is that what would work as 'real' vintage has long been sold at Haberdash, so vintage in her closed is the 5-6 pieces older than 3 years).

ETA, I just saw in the other thread that the dress isn't 'designer', but H&M (and if you ask me, it does look 49 EUR at maximim, not 199 EUR).
So I revert my opinion above.
She donned the blazer to hide the hideousness of this shred ... because I have to admit, the blazer elevates it a bit. Pure, as shown by Peeds in the other thread, it's a disaster.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 [97] 98   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: