Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Classics thread - memoriable moments with Mosh  (Read 220656 times)
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #750 on: December 31, 2018, 11:58:40 AM »

Fair disclosure, I really liked Mary at the beginning because I liked freddles.  He was cute, always smiling, I'd seen him with his nephews and he always seemed sweet and kinda lost. 

Then Mary, they'd " pulled off" the courtship, she seemed sporty, normal, almost plump and she stayed totally out of the media (played that right), he was so clearly smitten and in love, mano mano I bought into the fairy tale.  Even up to Xian I  wanted to  believe the act and then suddenly she was IMO out there, brash, power hungry, cold.  Lost weight, started messing with her face (I called insecure from the beginning and believe that's why she is so odd with Bella).  I think things went off the rails after Xian, Bella was the prop up the marriage baby and the twins were her safety net.  JMO

I still have a soft spot for freddles, I don't believe he's weak, I know the man I admired before Mary.  I think he's as stunned, disappointed and off put by mares as the rest of us.  I know he loves his children, they adore him and he seems like an involved and caring father.  I just hope the kids get exposed to the Shacks  happy atmosphere and grow up with a  bond with their cousins.  The road ahead in the middle of an unhappy marriage will never get  better.  God save Queen Margaret. 

I remember the green dress occasion, she was jittery and like a deer in headlights, it was one of the very first events.  The black and white necklace in the next photo's were a wedding gift from Henry.  Black and White pearls, I think I remember a very snarky dishing thread on that...I mean you know pearls and without earrings  Lolipop

I liked her in the beginning, too.  She seemed normal and down to earth then.  Maybe it all went to her head very quickly, because it didn't take long for her to come across as haughty and arrogant and full of herself.

I agree, when I first started becoming interested in royals, I liked Mary. At the time, I thought she looked very beautiful, and seemed to be popular which meant there was a good scope for her to do good. Fast-forward a good few years later, all I see is a bratty, selfish and snobby woman, which is so sad,largely for her children, but also for Danish people.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #751 on: December 31, 2018, 01:52:49 PM »

And she was as described for years before they married and after - something happened... l would look close to home ... and yes she became a fame whore ... the married ins do .... it becomes about appearance etc and then they compete.... so the Dutch have the shit load of jewels and the Spains not far behind in terms of bling appearances and both previous Crown Prince couples have moved up a rank. Of course Fred might have a long wait as has Charles ....
PrincessOdette

Mini Member

United States United States

stay classy and sassy, my friends

Ignore
« Reply #752 on: December 31, 2018, 06:15:24 PM »

I love this thread! I had no idea she was that bad, until everything from over the years was put in one place. I feel bad for the good people of Denmark who must suffer
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #753 on: January 22, 2019, 03:35:19 PM »

I read the whole thing and really, it was an education. 1st, you made me laugh so hard. A friend has told me about this and how funny it was, but really, it was even more entertaining that I could have predicted. After a thorough review of this thread, I believe my Yrma's favourite moment is when she calls herself "one", then, of course the "I've experienced experience". Huh? Really, words fail me!  Laughing
Evangelina

Warned
Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #754 on: January 22, 2019, 04:24:06 PM »

She is the cousin/friend that wears white/floor length  at your wedding.
The one that refuses to take the bouquet from you because the flowers are not her style.
The one that photo bombs a romantic moment.
She's hilarious, MeAgain should be renamed however in to MeDiana, simply because Harry is supposedly less awkward but is now on Fred's levels of
dimwit in public.
Mary displays the traits of a woman that checked out of the relationship and is now maintaining a image of ''on duty'' until the children grow up.
Realistically it can be sad, even when one is rich, and of course the children later reading about it. Fred was always strange, even with Katja.
Konradin

Mini Member

Argentina Argentina

“Après moi le déluge”

Ignore
« Reply #755 on: January 22, 2019, 07:08:08 PM »

She is the cousin/friend that wears white/floor length  at your wedding.
The one that refuses to take the bouquet from you because the flowers are not her style.
The one that photo bombs a romantic moment.
She's hilarious, MeAgain should be renamed however in to MeDiana, simply because Harry is supposedly less awkward but is now on Fred's levels of
dimwit in public.
Mary displays the traits of a woman that checked out of the relationship and is now maintaining a image of ''on duty'' until the children grow up.
Realistically it can be sad, even when one is rich, and of course the children later reading about it. Fred was always strange, even with Katja.
She is exactly where she belongs, we all like Daisy but she forgets she "queens" over a very small state, with a fairly common GDP, and her parties every single year to celebrate... I don't know, it rained? Go figure, still, they are not that bad as to deserve someone like Yrma, especially after enduring Henrik's whims for so many years. I do reach the point where I think she and Fred deserve one another.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: