Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 44   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Fred & Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 172878 times)
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2018, 06:38:53 AM »

I think Mary should have worn black, wearing a new dress and off the shoulder at that whilst still in mourning is just plain disrespectful Imo

ITA. I don't have an issue with the srltyle but she has plenty of black gala gowns she could have treated  It seems very poor of her to be sporting a new gown at this time.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2018, 04:05:06 AM »

I think Mary should have worn black, wearing a new dress and off the shoulder at that whilst still in mourning is just plain disrespectful Imo

ITA. I don't have an issue with the srltyle but she has plenty of black gala gowns she could have treated  It seems very poor of her to be sporting a new gown at this time.

I thought the same thing.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2018, 10:55:27 PM »

May 18
Fred & Yrma host a dinner on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the Crown Prince Frederik Fund and the Crown Prince's 50th birthday
Frederik VIII's Palace at Amalienborg is the setting for a dinner on the occasion of the Crown Prince Frederik Fund's 25th anniversary.  

The palace now functions as the Crown Prince's private residence, and the Crown Prince is thus the fourth Danish throne successor named Frederik, who has a residence in Frederik VIII's Palace.

In connection with the refurbishment of the palace from 2004-2010 ten Danish artists decorated a number of the palace's representative rooms. Artist Erik A. Frandsen stands behind the decoration of the Crown Princess's work room and the palace's taffy hall.

The tableroom runs across the palace and is decorated with five mirror-polished steel sheets on the walls. The plates are four meters high and are engraved with bouquets of flowers. The engravings are made with a drilling machine, which is one of Erik A. Frandsen's special techniques.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 11:10:01 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2018, 11:45:47 PM »

^^^ photos

MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: May 20, 2018, 02:49:58 AM »

This dress looks like a 29 USD dress from Marshals or TJMaxx ! It's this year trend in... supermarkets and cheap stores.
armchair fashionista

Micro Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: May 20, 2018, 02:53:38 AM »

This dress looks like a 29 USD dress from Marshals or TJMaxx ! It's this year trend in... supermarkets and cheap stores.

Yep you are absolutely right. It looks sooo cheap. Let's wait and see how expensive it is  Snare
MarieQueenie

Warned
Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: May 20, 2018, 03:45:32 AM »

Is the gown new too ? The cape doesn't go with the gown at all imo
I like the color but I hate the one sleeve and the lace
They both don't look good

ETA: I read that it's new, from Lasse Spangenberg , looks like it's custom, I can't imagine how expensive it must be

A totally mismatched disaster. The colors, the fabrics, too diffrent, they don't go together. THEY LOOK MISARABLE DESPITE THE MONEY AND AN INTERSTING EVENT, 2 losts souls, bored and stiff.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2018, 08:42:27 AM »

The lazy pair of so-and-sos - look at the "dining hall" - they've shoved some coffee tables out of the way and couldn't even be bothered getting staff to put them out of the room. Instead of using one of the state rooms, it looks as though they've shoved rented tables into a space they think befits an unimportant crowd. That is a cold, bleak space. The Hosts with the Leasts!
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: May 20, 2018, 10:27:50 AM »

The dress is a repeat - from 2016 when she debuted the Edwardian tiara she purchased herself .

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2018, 11:17:10 AM »

The dress is a repeat - from 2016 when she debuted the Edwardian tiara she purchased herself .

Mary has such sad and mingy tiaras ...
Mango

Baby Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2018, 03:38:12 PM »

Of all the clothes she could repeat, why this. Such a tacky dress.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2018, 05:45:12 PM »

Ugly dress. Sad looking hosts.  You could fit another large adult in between the two of them.
Yep you are absolutely right. It looks sooo cheap. Let's wait and see how expensive it is  Snare
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2018, 08:00:32 PM »

Wow, Mary has a ton of new clothing, she it trying to experiment but maybe she should stick with the classics.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2018, 08:19:16 PM »

This dress epitomizes the reason for the royals’ never wearing black at galas: it looks simply funereal. I happen to like Alice Temperley, I even wore one of her creations at my own wedding, but this dress is atrocious.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2018, 08:37:07 PM »

Can't believe all these years later Mary is still trying to find a flattering look. She wants to wear everything because she is slender but the problem is that she doesn't photograph that slender sometimes.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 44   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: