Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Fred & Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 61210 times)
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: November 09, 2018, 12:27:58 AM »

Photoshop is a amazing thing, she actually looks quite young in those pictures taken when meeting the children but then with Fred, back to her old self.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: November 09, 2018, 12:39:37 AM »

is she wearing lash extentions?

genegal43

Medium Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #347 on: November 09, 2018, 12:41:10 AM »

Photoshop is a amazing thing, she actually looks quite young in those pictures taken when meeting the children but then with Fred, back to her old self.

These are the receipts that she's older than photoshop makes her out to be!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
jessmie

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: November 09, 2018, 01:42:20 AM »

Ok, so her wardrobe on this trip has been quite nice actually IMHO. I hate the hideous silk animal print skirt and the clunky trainers with that beautiful dress. Whilst I completely understand that they were necessary on gravel ground, there are more ''delicate'' and fashionable trainers to wear unless of course, she was planning to jog, which is, of course, doubtful!
periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #349 on: November 09, 2018, 01:50:53 AM »

A Lutheran lady shouldn't wear lace as if she were Catholic what ever happened to Scandinavian restraint. She should have worn plain black tulle or just a black hat since it wasn't a formal event. Francis is supposedly charming in real life a real Latin spirit but of course Mary looks stiff and horrible and can't reciprocate no wonder she is so old and ugly looking her soul is the real problem. Why on earth did that man baby Fred start walking around that fountain for heaven's sake. These two are the worst.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: November 09, 2018, 02:55:36 AM »

A Lutheran lady shouldn't wear lace as if she were Catholic what ever happened to Scandinavian restraint. She should have worn plain black tulle or just a black hat since it wasn't a formal event. Francis is supposedly charming in real life a real Latin spirit but of course Mary looks stiff and horrible and can't reciprocate no wonder she is so old and ugly looking her soul is the real problem. Why on earth did that man baby Fred start walking around that fountain for heaven's sake. These two are the worst.

You are absolutely right, but then we know Mares, she just can't do appropriate things, nevermind learn about what is customary and not.

Eve

Small Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: November 09, 2018, 08:49:50 AM »

And then they visited a hospital together

Lets say its not easy to be public figure and age in front of the cameras -- those close-ups are very unforgiving!
Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: November 09, 2018, 10:09:02 AM »

Jesus Christ Mary, do NOT grab your husband’s a$$ in public!

She is the bloke...
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: November 09, 2018, 10:10:31 AM »

https://www.lastampa.it/2...A5h57LFA6aPcN/pagina.html

Italian newspaper singing Mary’s praises, Australian cinDerella, beautiful smile, one day she’ll be queen 🤢
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: November 09, 2018, 10:14:12 AM »

More Luv in the air?  Thinking Wink Wink

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: November 09, 2018, 10:17:33 AM »

Looks like a boy and his brother. Both wearing gray suits and man-striding.

Mary's suit looks sooo masculine. Might've worked if her suit had a cropped jacket or at least slim, cropped pants, but long jacket and very wide, very long pants look butch. Since all the men were likely going to wear shades of gray and navy, she should've worn beige, blush, or white - or even red.

That's one unflattering hairdo. So severe and she looks like a boy. After all these years, she still doesn't know what looks good on her.

Terrible hairdo. Animal print can be nice, but this one is loud and tacky. Only Max has the flair to wear the Wilma Flintstone necklace.

Terrible hairdo again. She shouldn't wear bright or dark lipstick. Doesn't look good on her.
Earrings are too overwhelming for this outfit. They're too bulky for a lace dress that calls for delicate jewelry. Probably only Max could wear those earrings properly.
And she thought bright purple shoes would look edgy with her somber black dress? Such an ordinary dress for $3000. And she has so many black dresses that are nicer than this one.

I simply, really simply do not understand the bright purple shoes with the black lace dress. And that from someone (me!) who does know nothing about fashion and doesn't have a good eye for good clothing and style……..
jessmie

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: November 09, 2018, 05:24:59 PM »

I didn't know this detail Periwinkle. Thank you for the info!

Mary didn't know, but how can Protocol staff not know? Maybe they decided on the veil as a sign of respect?
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: November 09, 2018, 06:29:58 PM »

For once, I legit LOVE something Mosh is wearing. The suit  It’s beautiful and actually flatters her figure. Yes, the pants are too long but aside from that, it’s flawless. It’s quite masculine looking but so it Mary and, IMO, it makes her appear more feminine when she wears stuff like this. Very girly, feminine stuff makes her look more manly.

The rest is not to my taste.

Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: November 09, 2018, 07:25:48 PM »

I didn't know this detail Periwinkle. Thank you for the info!

Mary didn't know, but how can Protocol staff not know? Maybe they decided on the veil as a sign of respect?

Dunno what protocol says for Lutheran ladies, but when Silvia & Madde (who are undoubtedly Lutherans) visited Pope Francis, they also wore black lace veils.
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #359 on: November 09, 2018, 07:39:25 PM »

IMO, Vatican protocols dictate.  Head cover for women seems to be most prevalent.

This go around, Mary did better than:

this

and this

And who could have forgotten this
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: