Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 Fred & Yrma - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 77779 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: December 07, 2018, 01:35:53 AM »

Holy helmet hair Boy Wonder! Derf must be pranking her to let her leave looking like that, he does have a bit of a devilish (or drunken) grin on his face Spiteful

She. Looks. Awful. Head to toe.

AB ITA  Star

hate this hugh hefner look of MEDiana

Mrs Latvia changed her shoes from beige to black on the first day  Thinking

just get a divorce and get happy.  Dead

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: December 07, 2018, 02:13:53 AM »

The all pink matchy matchy look is not good on Mary too stiff the pink is too grayish and the pillbox is hard to pull off. The fabric is wrinkling and bunching badly. Haha it looks like her right chicken cutlet boob insert is making a break for it and is halfway to her waist. It amazes me that someone who lives a life of total comfort and inaccountability is about to always appear like the world's biggest sourpuss except when she's aware of the cameras. This woman is a total zero. Fred is hardly better but he does seem to have a natural social side.
Curtains

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: December 07, 2018, 04:58:27 AM »

You know what is sweet about this?  Mrs. Latvia & Mr. Latvia are touching hands - not holding - almost like it's secret.

Ever so much better than when Mares grasps Freddles' hand into her claw to force a "still in love" picture!

But even without the comparison, I just thought it was really adorable. We old people still groove on each other.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: December 07, 2018, 05:11:47 AM »

ITA Curtains  Hug   Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: December 07, 2018, 10:07:03 AM »

You know what is sweet about this?  Mrs. Latvia & Mr. Latvia are touching hands - not holding - almost like it's secret.

Ever so much better than when Mares grasps Freddles' hand into her claw to force a "still in love" picture!

But even without the comparison, I just thought it was really adorable. We old people still groove on each other.

In addition to their hands, I really love the expression on their faces…
While Fred and Mosh look like strangers, who are just next to each other for the picture.

A royal couple who is very sweet and nice (and often lots of fun) together are Harald and Sonja IMO. Who can forget Haralds trol joke Wink Smiley

Over the years Max and WA have shown affection for each other in public, but more often they are bit more private. I mend that in pictures in a more private setting you will see them holding hands or similar.
Aurora

Baby Member

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: December 07, 2018, 11:07:07 AM »

Photos from today:
https://foto.tvnet.lv/647...atchmaking?gallery=264821

Mango

Baby Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: December 07, 2018, 11:20:33 AM »

She doesn't look bad here. Fred's blazer though  Huh?
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: December 07, 2018, 11:23:54 AM »

Her light blue coat outfit and hair looks fine but Fred needs new jacket.
As for their appearence in the dinner, Mary looks aweful and I don't understand why as she has so many beautiful clothes that suit her way better than the jacket she chose. Both Fred and Mary look out of place.

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: December 07, 2018, 11:28:33 AM »

She looks a thousand times better this morning than she di last night.

Did Fred borrow someone else's jacket?

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Blueskies

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: December 07, 2018, 12:44:32 PM »

Well, light blue is my favorite color, but I’m still not loving this look.  At least she looks feminine compared to last night’s display.   She needs a new stylist. 
dwi

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: December 07, 2018, 05:22:30 PM »

Well, light blue is my favorite color, but I’m still not loving this look.  At least she looks feminine compared to last night’s display.   She needs a new stylist. 

the light blue coat looks a bit big on her so i don't like it.

i liked the pantsuit style outfit, however, the hairstyle was ugly and just aged her, (a ponytail would've been nice or her hair down, but with some curls and body) and i think she should've worn a different colored blouse instead of the white.

don't know why fred can't find a jacket that fits him.  his are always too tight.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: December 07, 2018, 05:23:36 PM »

December 7
Visit to Latvia - Day 2
The Derf's visited Art Museum Riga. The Crown Prince Couple presided over the presentation of architectural drawings for “Tabakas fabrika” at Art Museum Riga. The drawings are the culmination of an architectural competition which is Denmark’s special contribution to the 100th anniversary celebration.

Fred attended the opening of a conference on creative industries at Art Museum Riga.
The conference is organized by the Danish cultural institute, the Danish embassy in Latvia, LIIA and the Latvian cultural ministry. The conference aims to further develop Danish creative industries via cooperation with Latvian partners.

Yrma visited the NGO Center Dardedze which works for childhood without abuse.
That center helps children who have been victims of abuse and generates attention to the protection of children’s rights.

Derf's and the Danish culture minister visited the exhibition “A Century of Latvia” at the National History Museum.
The exhibition displays Latvia’s 100 years of independence with biographies, portraits from the period, 1500 unique objects, photos, sound recordings, film and video.

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: December 07, 2018, 05:41:06 PM »

Her stylist really hates her... Awfull outfits.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: December 07, 2018, 05:51:08 PM »

I love the colors of the coats  she has worn on this trip, first the pink one and now this light blue one. Unusual choices, though, because both of them, imo, are more appropriate to the spring than to the late fall in Northern Europe.
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: December 07, 2018, 05:54:17 PM »

I love the colors of the coats  she has worn on this trip, first the pink one and now this light blue one. Unusual choices, though, because both of them, imo, are more appropriate to the spring than to the late fall in Northern Europe.

Yes, I agree. The blouse is blah, and the light blue shoes send that outfit right over the top. A patterned purse or interesting shoes would have helped a lot.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 37   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: