Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nobel Prize Awards 2018  (Read 37462 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: December 14, 2018, 11:33:07 AM »

What happened to Victoria from 2 nights ago??  this woman posing as V., has her hair in a pony tail, her jacket is uneven because she is wearing a shoulder purse,also the blouse has a pussy bow, the skirt looks uneven.  Bad, just bad. Thumb down

Bring back our glam Victoria!

Yeah but THIS one IS Victoria. The well dressed woman in the red dress a few nights ago was the odd one out.

karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: December 14, 2018, 04:22:23 PM »

What happened to Victoria from 2 nights ago??  this woman posing as V., has her hair in a pony tail, her jacket is uneven because she is wearing a shoulder purse,also the blouse has a pussy bow, the skirt looks uneven.  Bad, just bad. Thumb down

Yeah but THIS one IS Victoria. The well dressed woman in the red dress a few nights ago was the odd one out.

Exactly, she's taking care of the serious side of her job and as such she is dressed appropriately if not fashionably. Notice no one is glammed up. If it was Snakey you know she'd be dressed in something skin tight and flashy, but Vic? Never.

This is part of what I admire about Vikkan, she knows her job and has her priorities in the right place. It's not about her in this case, it's time to let your honored guests shine.

On the Lit Train for GIANTS!
thecrownjewelthief

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: December 14, 2018, 05:44:33 PM »

Exactly, she's taking care of the serious side of her job and as such she is dressed appropriately if not fashionably. Notice no one is glammed up. If it was Snakey you know she'd be dressed in something skin tight and flashy, but Vic? Never.

This is part of what I admire about Vikkan, she knows her job and has her priorities in the right place. It's not about her in this case, it's time to let your honored guests shine.

And I absolutely appreciate this about her! I feel like there is a middle ground somewhere in which she could look a little less frumpy but also there for work (I think Letizia is one who finds this spot very well), but I'll take her taking the job seriously rather than treating it like a personal photo shoot any day.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: