Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 - Covers & Headlines  (Read 46265 times)
karma chamelion

Large Member

Delphine Boel's grandmother

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2018, 08:37:12 PM »

The saddest part is that her SIL is one of the leakers and frankly, I do believe both her brother and father are very aware of it and enable the Madde/Chris bashing  Nono

And Vicky is a nice girl, but I think she a bit naive when it comes to this matters and unable to stand-up to her dad
.... People say things will change with her in charge, I frankly doubt it...

I love Vikkan, but I think you're giving her too much credit here. I think she knows full well what is going on but she has her mother as an example of playing 'Happy Family' for decades, anything to preserve the illusion of a cohesive and healthy family unit. If that means sacrificing a member of the family who doesn't play along, so be it. The Snake takes full advantage of this, she knows the family won't call her on her BS. They haven't for years, in fact they've covered up her repulsive past as much as possible.

On the Lit Train for GIANTS!
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2018, 09:39:48 PM »

The saddest part is that her SIL is one of the leakers and frankly, I do believe both her brother and father are very aware of it and enable the Madde/Chris bashing  Nono

And Vicky is a nice girl, but I think she a bit naive when it comes to this matters and unable to stand-up to her dad
.... People say things will change with her in charge, I frankly doubt it...

I love Vikkan, but I think you're giving her too much credit here. I think she knows full well what is going on but she has her mother as an example of playing 'Happy Family' for decades, anything to preserve the illusion of a cohesive and healthy family unit. If that means sacrificing a member of the family who doesn't play along, so be it. The Snake takes full advantage of this, she knows the family won't call her on her BS. They haven't for years, in fact they've covered up her repulsive past as much as possible.

I'll believe that when I see it.  But one would hope that Vikkan would have questions in the back of her mind concerning those appearances, especially if it drove her sister out of the country!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: November 09, 2018, 07:37:11 AM »

Here we go again...

The friends are fighting again - "Madeleine is ostracized and abandoned!"
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2018, 03:26:30 PM »

"The king is furious with Madeleine!"
Silvia devastated by the family crisis
Source at the court: he refuses to talk to her!

Roll Eyes
Stoppa pressarna has the full story: https://stoppapressarna.s...rosenrasande-pa-madeleine

The king is mad at Madeleine.
The monarch thinks his daughter has let the family down by moving to the United States.
"As far as I understand, they do not talk to each other. Silvia is the only one who has seen Madde since the move", a source says.

It was in August that Princess Madeleine, 36, announced that she would leave Stockholm and London for a luxurious life in sunny Florida. Many people got angry with her remarkable decision and thought that Madeleine, who barely has any official duties nowadays, might as well give up her princess title.

The decision was also not received well by the royal family, which are usually known for their sense of duty and are also work horses. King Carl Gustaf, 72, became furious when he was told about his daughter's plans. He thinks she has an unusually nonchalant attitude to her princess title.
- "The king is not happy. He is furious", a source of Hänt Extra says.

It would not be a long time before Madeleine delivered the next bomb. The princess let mom and dad know that, for the second year, she refuses to attend the Nobel dinner in a few weeks. The reason? Madeleine is angry because her dad did not support her in her decision to move to Florida.

The relationship between father and daughter is strained at the moment and the queen is said to be completely crushed by the family crisis.
- "As far as I understand, they do not talk to each other. Silvia is the only one who has met Madde since her move. I think the king is very disappointed with his youngest daughter. Perhaps the king also realizes that Madeleine does not enjoy the role of princess and that it is possible that she might renounce her title soon.
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: November 22, 2018, 05:15:14 PM »

"The king is furious with Madeleine!"
Silvia devastated by the family crisis
Source at the court: he refuses to talk to her!

Roll Eyes
Stoppa pressarna has the full story: https://stoppapressarna.s...rosenrasande-pa-madeleine

The king is mad at Madeleine.
The monarch thinks his daughter has let the family down by moving to the United States.
"As far as I understand, they do not talk to each other. Silvia is the only one who has seen Madde since the move", a source says.

It was in August that Princess Madeleine, 36, announced that she would leave Stockholm and London for a luxurious life in sunny Florida. Many people got angry with her remarkable decision and thought that Madeleine, who barely has any official duties nowadays, might as well give up her princess title.

The decision was also not received well by the royal family, which are usually known for their sense of duty and are also work horses. King Carl Gustaf, 72, became furious when he was told about his daughter's plans. He thinks she has an unusually nonchalant attitude to her princess title.
- "The king is not happy. He is furious", a source of Hänt Extra says.

It would not be a long time before Madeleine delivered the next bomb. The princess let mom and dad know that, for the second year, she refuses to attend the Nobel dinner in a few weeks. The reason? Madeleine is angry because her dad did not support her in her decision to move to Florida.

The relationship between father and daughter is strained at the moment and the queen is said to be completely crushed by the family crisis.
- "As far as I understand, they do not talk to each other. Silvia is the only one who has met Madde since her move. I think the king is very disappointed with his youngest daughter. Perhaps the king also realizes that Madeleine does not enjoy the role of princess and that it is possible that she might renounce her title soon.

Logic tells me that the king has not had chance to go to visit Madde, the recent US trip was to New York and he returned to Sweden and carried out an engagement today, whereas Silvia probably only saw Madde in October because it was uncertain if the latter could attend engagements in New York due to having poor children.
Honestly I thought the press was bad in the UK but in Sweden it seems another level. No doubt the next edition will be one of cg declaring his love for his dil as she attended the nobels  Roll Eyes
genegal43

Big Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2018, 05:18:14 PM »

Yay!  Our annual criticising Maddy article from the Swedish Press.   Roll Eyes

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2018, 05:57:56 PM »

Yay!  Our annual criticising Maddy article from the Swedish Press.   Roll Eyes

Oh, Yay! indeed. Any wonder why she want to distance herself from the vipers pit?

And who the "Source at the court" is?
Sofia  Tongue  Thinking

If someone from the court really babbled to the gossip press about secrets of the royal family, then I'd find it very hard to believe that this person would have any job left. They'd be fired asap!
BTW: Last year Madeleine attended the Nobel Prize Ceremony but did not attend the four-hour-long banquet due to the back pains she had (she was pregnant).  Chris attended both events.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2018, 06:02:50 PM »

Exactly. They are trying to make it look like she “never” goes. She’s been there every year even heavily pregnant. They should try not peeing for 4 hours while pregnant and forget sitting in a hard chair for that long.  Angry
Let’s not forget she also attended her brothers wedding and then delivered a day or two later. And was apparently the only family member with Silvia in the hospital when she was ill one year.
But she’s such a flake that blows off her family at every turn  Crazy
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: November 23, 2018, 06:48:22 PM »

Yay!  Our annual criticising Maddy article from the Swedish Press.   Roll Eyes

Oh, Yay! indeed. Any wonder why she want to distance herself from the vipers pit?

And who the "Source at the court" is?
Sofia  Tongue  Thinking

If someone from the court really babbled to the gossip press about secrets of the royal family, then I'd find it very hard to believe that this person would have any job left. They'd be fired asap!
BTW: Last year Madeleine attended the Nobel Prize Ceremony but did not attend the four-hour-long banquet due to the back pains she had (she was pregnant).  Chris attended both events.

And Sofia has a "job" at the Royal Court to which she cannot leave or be sacked from without divorce or a republican uprising in Sweden 😏
Arturo94

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: December 11, 2018, 09:14:46 AM »

Congratulations for you 100th post, SvenskaSarah  Wink Star

Silvia turns 75 this month and Elle Sverige dedicates the December issue to her. Here you are the photos for the Magazine:

Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: December 11, 2018, 09:35:27 AM »

SvenskaSarah, congratulations for your 100th post  Thumb up   Star

Lovely and warm pictures of Queen Silvia. Hard to belive she's nearly 75  Shocked
It looks like she is wearing her Nobel 1993 gown on the third and sixth pictures.

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: December 11, 2018, 10:15:30 AM »

Great pic of her!

SvenskaSarah congrats for your 100 posts!

lizzie78

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: December 11, 2018, 11:23:25 AM »

Great pic of her!

This is such a lovely photo of Silvia
ElisaRose

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: December 11, 2018, 11:38:57 AM »

Great pic of her!

This is such a lovely photo of Silvia

Absolutely fabulous picture. Not many women look good in beige, but Sylvia does.
The lighting makes me think of the 70’s soft focus and all  Lolipop

"I always had a dread of becoming a passenger in life.” HRH The Princess Margaret
SvenskaSarah

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: December 11, 2018, 01:55:32 PM »

Great pic of her!

Thank you!   Star
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: