Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 - Covers & Headlines  (Read 54384 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2018, 07:04:16 PM »

The article is probably Bs.
But I must admit that when I saw her during her last event - with that horrible green-striped jacket- the though crossed my mind that she might be expecting again...

I've had the same thought a few times the past few weeks. But then again, it could be the weird, ill-fitting clothes she has worn lately that is playing a trick on me.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2018, 09:31:36 PM »

Madeleine is on the front pages this week: CG talked her into giving birth in Sweden, but she will not choose Sofia as godmother to the baby.

The princesses are fighting again - Madeleine is not choosing Sofia
"This is the last straw"

Svensk Damtidning reveals!
After the talk with the king - Madeleine changes her mind at the last minute
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2018, 11:29:12 PM »

I wish the media will leave her alone! And if she doesn't want her trashy sil to be godmother of her child she should be free to do as she feels.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2018, 11:39:09 PM »

I wish the media will leave her alone! And if she doesn't want her trashy sil to be godmother of her child she should be free to do as she feels.

Since these stories appear in the magazines that have Hoefia's friends as employees, they won't leave her alone any time soon.
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2018, 08:28:25 AM »

If Madeleine will be forced to choose Sofia as the godmother, then  Ranting I'd rather think that Daniel would be more obvious choice as the godparent. And there must be other relatives and close friends she could choose from before having to go for Sofia.
But its typical Swedish gossip press thinking. I just do not understand their facination and favoring of Sofia ... perhaps shoddy persons love each other Whistle
But wouldn't it be fun if she choose Sofia as one of the godmother and ... Emma Pernald as the other godmother    Or the tension in the church would be too explosive?
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2018, 08:51:15 AM »

If Madeleine will be forced to choose Sofia as the godmother, then  Ranting I'd rather think that Daniel would be more obvious choice as the godparent. And there must be other relatives and close friends she could choose from before having to go for Sofia.
But its typical Swedish gossip press thinking. I just do not understand their facination and favoring of Sofia ... perhaps shoddy persons love each other Whistle
But wouldn't it be fun if she choose Sofia as one of the godmother and ... Emma Pernald as the other godmother    Or the tension in the church would be too explosive?

The bold parts - so much agree! No one of substance has supported Sofia, it's all people of the same snaky level.
Oh, and I will simply LOVE it if Emma is invited to be a godmother ... being in the same church at the same event!

One thing that really annoys me is that these magazines always use rather unflattering photos of Madeline. Don't get me wrong - she is a gorgeous woman and to me she always looks amazing, but the photos they use show Madeline scared of the camera.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2018, 12:52:37 PM »

Emma Pernald will never be chosen.

Madeleine already wanted Emma as godmother to Nicolas, but Sofia didn't approve of it. It ended up with Emma not being invited to the christening at all (she cancelled last minute with some silly excuse). Sofia can't stand Emma and wants nothing to do with her.

ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2018, 12:59:55 PM »

Which is not surprising.
What wife would like meet the legendary ex?😜
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2018, 01:08:17 PM »

Which is not surprising.

What wife would interfere with her sister in laws personal choices and friendships?
The very insecure and bitchy one Beer

Which brother would let his wife do such a thing?
The selfish and childish one.

Poor Madeleine.
Trier1

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2018, 01:11:02 PM »

It is disgusting that Madde had to do this because Hoefia wanted it. The ONLY people who should have a say in this are Chris and Madde and NOT Hoefia, CG or CP. They should use Emma this time and tell Hoefia to keep her big mouth shut as this is none of her business. I really wish that a friend of Madde would acidently let slip some things about Hoefia to the press or just publish some of the things online that the SRF deleted.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2018, 01:15:44 PM »

Which is not surprising.

I get your point, but seeing as Sofia had no problem inviting her own ex-boyfriend to her wedding, I don't think exes are the problem here. Emma is.
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2018, 01:49:20 PM »

IF SofiaH didn't break up Emma P's and Carl Philip's relationship, then what she has to fear from Emma? Why she can't stand her? Why Emma has been pushed away? So what E&CP were together once? Especially if their separation had been mutual choice. Relationship end, people move on, start family with other partners. Or was that decision to separate mutual? Or there was third party who did everything to become the princess and Emma was surplus with her plans? I guess we'll never know. But it is strange if Madde won't or cannot choose Emma again.
Anyway, Maria summed it up very nicely   Star
ortensia
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2018, 02:50:25 PM »

Which is not surprising.

I get your point, but seeing as Sofia had no problem inviting her own ex-boyfriend to her wedding, I don't think exes are the problem here. Emma is.

Esa casa de locos😜😜😜😜👐🏻😂😂😂
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2018, 09:31:53 AM »

It's not Sofia´s turn anyway. All of them choose the older sibling first, than the younger (Madeleine: 1. Vic, 2. CP; CP: 1. Vic, 2. Madeleine; Madeleine: 1. Vic, 2. CP.) it would be Daniel's turn. And I hope he will be one the godfathers.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2018, 02:02:49 AM »

Which is not surprising.

What wife would interfere with her sister in laws personal choices and friendships?
The very insecure and bitchy one Beer

Which brother would let his wife do such a thing?
The selfish and childish one.

Poor Madeleine.

Exactly.  It's not Hoefia's right to tell Madde who can be a godparent to her child. Maybe Hoefia should stop being a jealous moron. 

Although, perhaps she's feeling insecure since she was the catalyst in breaking up CP and Emma.  Maybe she knows deep down that by cheating on Emma with her, it only left an opening for the next woman who comes along.  Roll Eyes  Couldn't happen to a nicer girl, if that's the future that she has to worry about. Karma is a bitch.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: