Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haakon & Mette-Marit - News & Events 2018  (Read 38577 times)
Paulina

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2018, 10:20:14 PM »

I do not understand why MM looks frumpy ALL the time, no matter what she is wearing. *harumph* The red is great on her, though. I still think her wedding dress is my favorite. Not the bouquet though.

Re:Bras. If you live in the US and have access to a Nordstrom department store, they are the BEST at fitting you with a good bra. In my experience, it can take at least two hours to do a proper bra fitting and walk out with three or four good bras. Your boobs do change over time. I've gone up and down in sizes after kids, although when I was young, I was the same size all the time.

Natori makes a great bra. (not sure if I'm allowed to mention a brand. Natori is ALWAYS comfortable and always fits the exact same way. Best $90 spent ever.)

kpzra

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2018, 10:30:21 PM »

I know after my daughter was born my cup size never went down.  I have a ton of cute ones that are 7 cup sizes too small and I long ago accepted that I have to have the ugly supportive ones.  At least the girls are where they should be. Laugh bounce
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2018, 10:31:56 PM »

Good bras are extremely expensive and unfortunately don't last very long. A bit like shoes, now that I come to think of it, you have to take care of them. But in contrast to shoes or a good cashmere sweater, nobody will see the bra. Which is probably why most women don't consider them worthy of the price and go for cheap looking stuff. At her age she should really put comfort (as in good support for your body) before lacy cuteness, which only a very young woman can get away with. And with her needle money, she should not be forced to choose between a new pair of warm winter boots and a good bra...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2018, 10:50:49 PM »

A good bra helps to keep the girls in shape, which is why every single penny spent on good bras is well invested money, even if the bra stays invisible for others.
And I, for example, just feel better if I simply KNOW that I am wearing nice underwear (remember my mother telling me "when dressing, think about that it can happen any time that you have an accident and they need to undress you for surgery - would you really want to be seen in old white Schiesser Feinripp undies?").

Then again, MM seems to own only "comfy bras" which don't deserve the name bra. And I remember enough pics suggesting that also her panty choices are often  questionable for her figure.
Chandrasekhi

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 11:56:23 PM »

I do not understand why MM looks frumpy ALL the time, no matter what she is wearing. *harumph* The red is great on her, though. I still think her wedding dress is my favorite. Not the bouquet though.

Re:Bras. If you live in the US and have access to a Nordstrom department store, they are the BEST at fitting you with a good bra. In my experience, it can take at least two hours to do a proper bra fitting and walk out with three or four good bras. Your boobs do change over time. I've gone up and down in sizes after kids, although when I was young, I was the same size all the time.

Natori makes a great bra. (not sure if I'm allowed to mention a brand. Natori is ALWAYS comfortable and always fits the exact same way. Best $90 spent ever.)

Yes Paulina: she does not seem to dress for her body shape or want to acknowledge that it has changed
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2018, 08:48:18 AM »

H & MM went to see The Nutcracker at the Oslo Opera House

Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2018, 02:26:56 PM »

Haakon needs to invest in some new casual shoes, theese are ready for the bin since several years

Love her coat
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2018, 04:26:49 PM »

A good bra helps to keep the girls in shape, which is why every single penny spent on good bras is well invested money, even if the bra stays invisible for others.
And I, for example, just feel better if I simply KNOW that I am wearing nice underwear (remember my mother telling me "when dressing, think about that it can happen any time that you have an accident and they need to undress you for surgery - would you really want to be seen in old white Schiesser Feinripp undies?").

Then again, MM seems to own only "comfy bras" which don't deserve the name bra. And I remember enough pics suggesting that also her panty choices are often  questionable for her figure.

LOL   Star   I think mothers all over the world are saying this to their children, not only girls. I always tell my son as well. Socks, and underwear...keep it clean and tidy.  Spiteful

Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2018, 05:44:24 PM »

LOL   Star   I think mothers all over the world are saying this to their children, not only girls. I always tell my son as well. Socks, and underwear...keep it clean and tidy.  Spiteful

Cute but I doubt the nurses care what underwear you are wearing. And I fear the reality can be much less dignified than anyone thinks. Without going to details, if you for example get a cardiac arrest and are wheeled into hospital, it does not matter what kind of underpants you are wearing... those pants are done with anyway.

I do agree with the good bra. The best is the kind you forget you are wearing because it keeps everything in shape but doesn't chafe.

I find it weird how MM keeps looking frumpy all the time. The woman has money and resources, yet insists on looking like she lived in a hut in the middle of a forest.

Paulina

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2018, 09:10:38 PM »

H & MM went to see The Nutcracker at the Oslo Opera House

This is a good outfit. Not sure about the hair, though.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2018, 05:06:50 PM »

Cute but I doubt the nurses care what underwear you are wearing. And I fear the reality can be much less dignified than anyone thinks. Without going to details, if you for example get a cardiac arrest and are wheeled into hospital, it does not matter what kind of underpants you are wearing... those pants are done with anyway.

LOL, My granny always told me that too, and then I was in a position to tell her that the ER usually has you stark naked in under 5 sec.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Eve

Mini Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2018, 07:18:04 AM »

Just read from the local newspaper that Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit will visit three Baltic states in April 2018.
They will visit Latvia from 23 to 24 April 2018, Lithuania from 24 to 25 april 2018 and Estonia from 25 to 26 April 2018.
sal89

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2018, 07:53:54 PM »

Will we see these two at the Olympics this week or next?
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2018, 08:00:46 PM »

I'd say this depends on the situation in Denmark.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2018, 08:19:19 PM »

Haakon is going (13-15th), but MM has no events at all this month. She's probably off somewhere skiing or lying on the beach.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: